• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Death Stranding AMA WITH AKI SAITO, HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AT KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

    Death Stranding AMA WITH AKI SAITO, HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AT KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS


    AMA WITH AKI SAITO, HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AT KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    AMA WITH AKI SAITO, HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AT KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

    Hi everyone! Antonela here, Senior Brand Community Manager at 505 Games working on DEATH STRANDING with the team at KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS. I'm here today to tell you about a super exciting opportunity that you can all get involved in later this week.

    DEATH STRANDING is all about establishing connections, so what better way to emphasize that message than to give you all the opportunity to speak to a member of the team.

    AMA WITH AKI SAITO, HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AT KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

    To celebrate the upcoming PC launch of DEATH STRANDING on July 14, 2020, we're going to be running an AMA session with Aki Saito, Head of Communications at KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS, here on Reddit.

    The AMA session will be held here in this thread, from July 2, 2020 at 14:00 JP / 22:00 PST / 07:00 CET.

    We're opening this thread now and taking questions for Aki to look at and answer on Thursday. If there's time, Aki will also answer some questions in real time on the day.

    IMPORTANT: Please remain respectful, avoid spoilers, think outside the box and Aki will answer as many questions on Thursday as possible. The best Q&As will feature as part of our next Community Blog, over on the DEATH STRANDING PC website!

    EDIT JUNE 30: Some amazing questions coming through already, thanks everyone! :) BTW... You're welcome to ask Aki questions about things not directly related to DEATH STRANDING too. So his job role, his favourite food, favourite games, etc.

    DEATH STRANDING IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-PURCHASE NOW:

    STEAM – https://bit.ly/SteamDS

    EPIC - https://bit.ly/EpicGamesDS

    Keep on keeping on!

    Leave Aki your questions below and he'll answer as many as possible on Thursday July 2

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    Every time with the damned truck near water and rocks

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I may have found a Death Stranding easter egg in TLOU2 in the middle of a storm I saw something familiar (you need to zoom to the ropes that are hanging from the crane)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    And haters say this game has no variety

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I'm convinced this will be one of the best game in my life,Thank you hideo kojima sir

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    This game have the best photo mode I've ever seen

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Japanese article stating that the PC versions will have their own servers and not provide crossplay with PS4. There's also some bits about modding and the Half-Life crossover.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    When someone coughed in your audience

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Today's A Good Day. :)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Satisfaction in Building All Roads

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Door that does not open. K6

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    [Bug] He Spin. Game locked up and wouldn't let me out.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    #DeathStranding #デススト #KojimaProductions

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Making A Entrance

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    What if Cyberpunk 2077 + Death Stranding?!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I really want to love this game but this stuff is getting extremely tedious

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Found this at the school I work at today

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I tried out a new weapon and it went horribly.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    So I acquired the grenade launcher last night while playing and I was gonna test it out on some terrorists. I picked up a time sensitive mission from the evo devo biologist to collect bacteria samples from a terrorist camp so I stored all my cargo and basically rolled out with just the grenade launcher and a few other essentials. I'm going into the terrorist camp and I'm using the tranquilizer rounds to put them to sleep. All is going well until I'm aiming at this terrorist behind cover so I step to the side and bam!!? I shoot the wall of one of their tents and......put myself to sleep!! I had no idea this was possible and it gave me a good laugh. I hope you all get a kick out of it too.

    submitted by /u/erasetwistedness
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have trouble staying online?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    I'm getting constantly disconnected since yesterday. Europe.

    submitted by /u/int18wis8
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing will ever be like Death Stranding again and I can't explain why and somehow I hate and love it

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I've been trying to write a post about this for a while now, started over this thread many a time but I can not seem to find the words. This game is like something I never played before and it somehow broke me. And I am not even talking about the storybeats or any of that drama. The context helped obviously but something changed. Open worlds feel different now. I can't believe that JUST WALKING change something so profound in me and I will never experience this again. 8 months in and this feeling hasn´t left me still. I don't know why or what it was exactly. I have never had this before

    Is there anyone who can put any words to this? Is there anyone out there who managed to proces this feeling? Am I just being dramatic?

    submitted by /u/aulum
    [link] [comments]

    What does Sam eat, other than flying maggots?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    About halfway through a game that keeps track of how full your character's bladder is, gives you options to shower, shave, sleep, massage your shoulders, stretch your legs etc. and in which you have to physically control Sam's balance as he traverses the game world, I was struck with the oddity that we never see him eat a slice of pizza or anything but crypto wrigglers, even though food, medicine etc. exists in the game world. There's no hunger gauge. Just weird. Maybe they thought it would be too much micro management? Or he gets a nutrient transfusion every time he rests in a private room. I'm going with that for now. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Chellspecker
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect songs to calm BB(outside music is perfectly acceptable)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    TL;DR AT BOTTON

    I'm playing fairly buzz-drunk right now, and have music playing while I run packages across the wasteland.

    I have the game set so that "R2" rocks BB to happiness, instead of the motion control.

    This controller option is kind of an pain in the ass tbh, because it's waaaaayyyy more finicky in what is considered shaking vs rocking, and how hard you should press.

    I couldn't quite nail the speed/intensity downxjuet right, when my youtube playlist put on "Fever by Belthazar" and I followed along with the base for shits and giggles and it actually worked better than my earnest attempts.

    The funny thing is the song really doesn't mesh well with the games atmosphere in anyway, which brings me to my question " what songs are perfect(outside of being relevant to the games atmosphere/themes) in temp/pace that following along will please BB? I wonder if we can find BB's perfect song(LULLABY EXCLUDED OF COURSE). I bet there's potential for some inappropriate music to actually work.

    Bonus qiestion: What would be the most inappropriate song to soothe BB to?

    TL;DR

    Set game settings to "R2 to soothe BB," (instead of motion controller) and see what songs match up in tempo, perfectly to follow along(and rock calmly with) , what is BB's favorite song, (LULLABY, AND ENTIRE GAME SOUNDTRACK EXCLUDED) and what would the most inappropriate song to soothe it to be(I'm just curious about what songs the internet can twist into terrible meanings for that last one lol)

    Edit: For my answers

    Best song is apparently "Fever" by "Belthazar"(like I said doesn't mesh with the game well lol)

    Bb's favorite song: Closer by NIN

    Worst song to rock BB to: Closer by NIN(honestly for some reason this song has been stuck in my head for a while, pretty lazy tech chic e for making people uncomfortable and grossed out, but hey, it was the first to pop in my mind and it's fucking terrible to put the two together)

    submitted by /u/Glennis2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where to buy a good higgs mask?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Ive been looking for one and just cant seem to find a high quality one

    submitted by /u/Trae880
    [link] [comments]

    Did I misunderstand the end of the story?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Once we find out that Cliff is Sam's father, I thought BB-28 (the BB you use in the game) was Sam, since Cliff kept saying "Give me my BB" and kept trying to take BB-28 from Sam. Unless Cliff mistook BB-28 for his baby (Sam), which seems unlikely. Also, I thought Deadman told you the flashbacks you see are from BB-28's personal memories? So I figured you see Sam's flashback memories as a baby since BB-28 is baby Sam?

    Also, I always figured there were multiple Sam Bridges, since all Death Stranding players play at Sam, and we see other players' ladders, anchors, zip lines, etc. in our game as well so I figured there are multiple Sams running around, maybe in different dimensions or something, but this was never explained? And if you press the Like button randomly Sam will yell out "My name is Sam!" and sometimes you hear "My name is Sam too!" like who is the one answering you??

    submitted by /u/markgor
    [link] [comments]

    Do structures disappear when they decay?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I want to rework most of my ziplines, do I need to pluck them up individually or will they disappear if I let them degrade?

    submitted by /u/sin_aesthetic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment