• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Death Stranding Once there was an explosion...

    Death Stranding Once there was an explosion...


    Once there was an explosion...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    An end, and a beginning

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Finished Death Stranding last night and took this shot. I am in love with this game.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    On his Japanese twitter, Kojima just posted a pic of this shirt with what looks like a Yoji Shinkawa drawn Ludens.. Anyone have any idea if this is available online anywhere?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Look BB, it's Lake Knot City

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    What was Kojima trying to convey to his audience?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Just finished the game. An outstanding experience that will stick with me. A welcome breath of fresh air for me during the somewhat repetitive feeling of recent games. One of the best of this generation. A unique and masterful story of which I would enjoy more games to be of this type and quality, where it is the journey to be appreciated, not necessarily the destination. I am trying to put the pieces together in my head, but I cannot. The story wrapped up well and I can appreciate all the loose ends that were tied up, but I am left with a feeling that the game is trying to convey a wider poignant message to us about connections/ being human / hope but I cannot firmly put my finger on it. I would love to hear your thoughts so I can somewhat untangle the strands...

    submitted by /u/JeffreyGray99
    [link] [comments]

    Im a long way from home....

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I dong have the energy

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Personally would have loved to see more animals alive or as carcasses.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Once, there was an explosion

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I’m liking the photo mode in this game more than others! This was the first one I’ve taken so far.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Ladder

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    ☔ Fan art. Progress. Here I'm mapping out a minimal 3 point pedestal for the umbrella for when it's not balanced in hand. Considering different options for the pedestal catches... especially the transparent cup and cones. ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    The Great Deliverer stares into the face of death itself

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Killing an incinerating within DS

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So I've been playing through DS during quarantine and loving it. Obviously through my playthrough I have come up against mule and terrorist camps which have definitely been one of the bigger issues within the game for me. Up unlocking weapons within the game I decided to run a test where I would kill an entire mule camp, bag their bodies and then incinerate them. Upon doing it I noticed once I had gotten much further within the game that the mule camp doesn't respawn and nothing changed within my game. So I figured why not remove all problem camps like this and then I'll never have a problem with miles or terrorists leaving me to deliver freely. What I have a hard time understanding is why so many people online strongly advise against this. I understand it causes voidouts and creates BT's but that's only if you don't incinerate. The only negative I see associated with wiping camps is your BB going autotoxemic for a short while until you dispose of bodies, whereas the benefit is no miles or terrorists which is massive.

    Tldr: Killing and incinerating mule camps really a bad idea. Works well for me in my game with barely any cons and massive pros. Why ado people not recommend?

    submitted by /u/Maciek4167
    [link] [comments]

    Does equipment disappear when you get on the boat?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I'm in chapter 2 about to cross the lake and it said something about not being able to take cargo across. Does that include equipment like ladders, climbing anchors, grenades, etc? Just wanna make sure I don't lose all the stuff I have on me.

    submitted by /u/FlamingTacoShop
    [link] [comments]

    My personal mission, and enjoying it. Forgive flair if it’s wrong. Didn’t know what to tag this with.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Idk if it's because of regional servers or whatnot, but whenever I expand the chiral network none of the roads are built. There are some resources in them, but that's about it. So the first thing I do is raid MULE camps for ceramics and metal. Then rebuild all the roads I can before needing to expand the network again.

    Its become a nice break from deliveries, and I feel like I helped people when those messages pop up of "someone has used a road you repaired".

    submitted by /u/Demon_Grave
    [link] [comments]

    The BT is a payed actor

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    This game is a work of art

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Just finished the game - thoughts?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I just finished the game for the first time and to be honest, it is difficult to put into words the way this game has moved me. From the concept and the gameplay to the amazing soundtrack which plays while walking.. I have to say this game sits on my top 5 games of all time. The story, while convoluted, all made sense at the end. I read up online after finishing the game and was really surprised to find out so many people giving this game a negative review. I will always be a fan of this game and the memories made while playing it will always stay with me.

    I want to know what you guys think of the game overall and how your experience was playing it

    submitted by /u/Ibshake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment