• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Death Stranding I may have bonded a little bit in my time with the child

    Death Stranding I may have bonded a little bit in my time with the child


    I may have bonded a little bit in my time with the child

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I was wrong about this game, my apologies kojima

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    So when this came out and i saw reviews and gameplay stuff i said this game looked terrible, i even made fun of my friends who played it. Well it went on sale last week during days of play and i had absolutely nothing to play. I just got paid and i really needed a fresh game to take my mind off quarantine. I thought its only £30 if it sucks, it sucks. Guys im not ashamed to say i was really wrong about this game. So wrong i've woken up one morning thinking i've only played for an hour and it's 11pm and pitch black out. It just sucks time out of me. I dont know if ot's the lore or the gameplay, i really can't put my finger on why i can't stop playing this. I'm on episode 7 right now, i thought i nearly finished the story but i checked the trophies.......i'm only halfway through 😶. Are there any other latecomers who've had this experience? I really think this game was misrepresented in the marketing because its so much more than what we were told. I feel like of this was marketed better, this could've won game of the year. It's my game of the year ( i cant believe i wrote that, 2019 me would slap me)

    submitted by /u/Evianisshite
    [link] [comments]

    Sam makes a friend

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Death Stranding

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    [Image] Had to go on the other day to get my Death Stranding cake!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Bad pic quality, but a good memory. When I first played, I really couldn't put into words how beautiful this game is. Playing at 5 AM on launch day.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    This game is amazing

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Again and again

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Sam vs BT

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    A thank you to the community

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I just really wanted to say thank you to everyone in the the community for being the best. I've been in this community ever since the game was just speculation and rumors/when Kojima Productions was first formed and was one of many people hyped as hell when it was first announced at E3 2016 four years ago and I'm was very happy to see this community grow from there and seeing all of you guys now talk about how your experience playing and your fun gameplay pics.Also I would like to thank Hideo Kojima and everyone at Kojima Productions/cast and crew behind the game as well for making in my opinion a perfect game. And I can't wait to see what the future has next for this great community and also Keep on keeping on.

    submitted by /u/SSagebumblebee
    [link] [comments]

    One trip around the map later...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I have a bad feeling about this...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Original music from the E3 2018 trailer

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Wondering if the music playing at 4:43 or 5:54 have been officially released in any form? Or are there any plans to release additional music? Unfortunately I didn't notice either in the OST :(

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP3UngLFou4

    submitted by /u/n11n1st0
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure this has been asked before

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Apologies if I'm asking a question that's been asked thousands of time but when does the game normally go on sale? I'm still out of work from covid and cant currently get a new job due to my 6th month old but want a new game at a cheap price and I've wanted this game since they announced it.

    submitted by /u/Ellogovna2029
    [link] [comments]

    Big fan of walking simulators and adventure/story games

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I very much like these type of games, where you explore an environment and take in a story. It is this somewhat the type of game this is, just in a much larger and more epic environment? I realize that there is much more to it, but as a big fan of walking simulators and adventure games is there a good chance I will like this game?

    submitted by /u/Cubegod69er
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway I start hitting

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Finally a story that can be weird and abstract but still feel complete

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I'm so freaking tired of stories that think it's totally unique to just leave everything open to interpretation or just not explain anything. It's the most annoying thing when I watch a movie like that and I get that some people love analyzing shit like the Fountain and you can say I don't have imagination if you want. It really just makes me think they can't actually write a story and just leaves the details they couldn't work out.

    Anyway. I 100% almost didn't play this game because I thought it was going to be that exactly. I couldn't tell from the preview if it was a bunch of alien BTs or dead people but I assumed Kojima wasn't going to explain any of it. I'm glad I was wrong and he did a great job with this story.

    I also thought the game was ending in chapter 9 and I was feeling myself getting mad and not able to enjoy the chapter because I thought they were ending it and not going to explain anything. It felt like that because I had done all my deliveries and had spent a ton of time building roads, getting all the preppers, etc. So even though I spent like a million hours I didn't realize I hadn't done a lot of story yet.

    Sorry for the long post. Long story short, great story. Very unique gameplay. Overall an A+ delivery and experience.

    submitted by /u/GameOfUsernames
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run DS on my PC?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Cpu: Ryzen 3 2200G Gpu: RX 580 Ram: 8GB

    submitted by /u/PUNISHxENSLAVE
    [link] [comments]

    Question about something after the main story

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I have the quest now to pass time until the inauguration. Is there ever going to be an inauguration (because we alreasy saw it) or is it just an excuse that has no end so you can continue playing in the world post story/pre Sam leaving?

    submitted by /u/woomybii
    [link] [comments]

    Me after going to the Chiral Artist’s mother

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment