• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Death Stranding Not connected to the post but I lost my bike, how do I get it back? It's not in a garage

    Death Stranding Not connected to the post but I lost my bike, how do I get it back? It's not in a garage


    Not connected to the post but I lost my bike, how do I get it back? It's not in a garage

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    a Hideo Kojima Games.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    A more literal poster for the game.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Into oblivion

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Terrorists get little life preservers if you knock them out in water

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Finally beat the game! I'm happy to have finnally done it.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    [spoiler] the ending really gave me an EoE vibe in its environments

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Straight From Famima Japan

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Thank you mr.Kojima for 300 hours of incredible journey.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    First “poster” design in photo mode...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Holy fuck, this game...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I finished this game a few days ago, and simply put... I'm stunned.

    I bought it since I knew we'd be in quarantine for quite a bit longer. I'd seen all the mixed reviews, and thought 'fuck it'

    And I'm so fucking glad I took the plunge. This game blew all my expectations out of the water. I never realised it was possible to cry because of deliveries, but... Damn.

    Absolutely amazing game. People who call it walking simulator are missing out big time

    submitted by /u/JonathanYippy04
    [link] [comments]

    The Ending: Is it good or bad?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm playing the game and so far Im completely in love with it. Chapter 2 and this game is still incredible! So much things I cant see what might come next! However, I heard from "reviewers" that the ending isnt that great (Idk how it is) and I would like to ask the veterans what are your thoughts on the ending. Keep in mind NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED HERE. I just to know if u think it was good or bad, dont bring any aspect of it to the surface. Appreciate your effort!

    Edit1: Thx for the amazing feedback! I meant to say Im on the chapter 3, not 2. Also, this post is supposed to be SPOILER FREE, dont accuse me of anything, any SPOILERS WONT BE WELCOME AND MAY BE ALWAYS DOWNVOTED! SPOILERS, and I repeat, SPOILERS ARENT CONDONED!

    submitted by /u/EpicLibtardRekter
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else feel like the game isn't meant to be fully understood

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I've been replaying through the game again and have been trying to understand whats going on, but to be honest I'm starting to feel like the game isn't meant to have an explanation. Idk if this is actually the case, just would like some other opinions on the matter.

    submitted by /u/BoiledEggzz
    [link] [comments]

    More poster concepts in Imgur.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Any death stranding PS4 avatars out there?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I have searched around online, and on the PSN store. I can't find any avatars that are available for PS4?

    submitted by /u/Cubegod69er
    [link] [comments]

    Fragile, handle with care

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Why ain't more people building ROADS?!?!?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    My question is why aren't more people building them? They'll make most of the episode 3 a breeze for new players plus enhance experience of people who are already playing it. I built 2 just yesterday and I request you all to build roads!!!!

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Did they remove the weapon equip animation?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Specifically talking about the animation that plays (or rather used to play) when equipping a weapon or item that's not stored on the tool rack, I distinctly remember it having a flashy animation of Sam breaking the weapon out of the "cage" it's stored in along with a musical note and slight slowmo. I thought this was really cool and didn't affect gameplay too much but it is my understanding that a lot of people complained about things like animations and cutscenes (playing the wrong game if you ask me) and obviously they did add an option for the BT alert (which I personally do agree with being an animation only and not a cutscene) and was wondering if it perhaps affected this as well?

    It's not a big deal but it was just a very slick little animation and I liked that little bit of soul it added. Additionally, does anyone know if playing a Re Order main mission resets the cues for the music also? Talking about moments such as Asylum for the Feeling playing on approach to Port Knot etc. If not thats a total sin as that really sold me on the game when I saw the demo and there is still no way to play music without being in the room.

    Thanks for anyone who can provide me an answer for either of these.

    submitted by /u/AmityXVI
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    At the point where I'm only making deliveries. No story interaction. Do I start exploring the world or keep taking deliveries?

    submitted by /u/squanchasaurous
    [link] [comments]

    Change to the map post endgame?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I noticed below the highway/road just south of Lake Knot, where the section of old road was, has turned into a crater of sorts. Definitely wasn't a voidout. It looks like the road has collapsed in on itself and fallen into a drain or something.

    Is this due to me finishing the game and are there any similar changes anyone has noticed?

    submitted by /u/houlmyhead
    [link] [comments]

    Can Death Stranding get boring?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    First of all, I've grown to hate this word (boring). It sounds so obnoxious and maybe that's the intent. People seem to get a taste of saying that about any video game today. ''Actually, Skyrim is BORING/SUCKS'',etc, and this would obviously happen to Death Stranding, and that's why I formulated the sentence differently. I get pissed of even though I didn't play the game because Death Stranding, for me, was very clearly an atmospheric contemplative kind of game. Not all will like, but I get so sick of people and reviewers saying that is boring, ''because it's mainly walking'', but... that's the point of the game! The thing is that if you should at least recognize the intent, but admit that it's not for you. That wouldn't trigger me. Also, any game can get ''boring''. AC Origins was not interesting at all when I tried to do a lot of side content. But people go for Death Stranding because is an easier target.

    I don't know, but this comparison makes sense to me. I don't like racing games and I were to review not realising that it's supposed to be just racing I would say that it's a ''bad game'', because it's just racing. Death Stranding is not so black and white and it's a AAA with the hype and all, but from the trailers I knew that it was clearly a niche.

    The thing is that I already pre ordered on steam and I'm so excited. Contemplative games are a thing that I love, really. Not like Skyrim, where it's not an atmosphere only based experience. It's just that there are a lot of games tagged atmospheric on steam which are just mainstream experiences. I'm talking about Firewatch, Lifeless Planet, the calm parts in The Last of Us, I think I will enjoy RDR2, while a lot of people dislike the little actions and slow animations you have to do. And I always imagined Death Stranding would finally be the AAA that we needed for this kind of genre. For me, Lifeless Planet is the easiest example that it comes to mind of desolate atmospheric game, even though it's so simple. I always think Death Stranding will be that 1000 times better. With a high budget with more layers of interaction, movements, which enhances immersion, etc.

    I never got disappointed when I got a feeling about a game, and Death Stranding seems to be what Im all about. I think that I will rather walk than run in the game, feel every step, stop and rest, drink water, even make the effort of go out of my way to get more water, with a great soundtrack, feeling the wind, rain, panning the camera all the time. For me, it can't miss. But since I want to save myself and, as consequence, didn't watch almost any gameplay besides the trailer, I have this doubt in the back of my head. The game is not a walking simulator and is not boring. But can it become? Is it inevitable? You know?

    This is my question. I wanted to set the background so you understand that is already a much lower risk of me disliking it. But... will it lose it's magic, but compensate with the fun of traversal with different tools? Anyway, I really want to here from who knows for sure that they like the game.

    Oh, and an examples of movies that are more slow and represent what I like is Interstellar, Moon. I'm a sucker for detailed slow paced scenes, and I hope Death Stranding is all that I said.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Furball69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment