• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Ready to deliver

    Death Stranding Ready to deliver


    Ready to deliver

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Starting anew

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I do believe this is an Easter Egg in The Last of Us 2. Paying great homage to Death Stranding! This should fit well here for our best community

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Scenic Delivery Route

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I recently got a gold truck and felt it needed an essential decal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Happy Father’s Day!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Climbing Anchor (Lv. 3), I guess...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Contemplating that ending

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    After Death Stranding, it is harder to enjoy other games.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I love the cohesion of Death Stranding, the idea that it is a game where "form follows function", as in, all the choices made in the gameplay/design/layout/etc, all serve the larger narrative of the game. There's no ludonarrative dissonance - a phrase which means that the gameplay tells a different story than the cutscenes are telling. There's a consistency between what you can and can't do, and the game stays absolutely committed to those decisions.

    Now let's take a look at The Last of Us: Part 2. No spoilers here so don't worry. There's no doubt that this is a breathtaking cinematic journey, with a big big budget, and is a joy to play. Can't put it down. But now, having experienced Death Stranding, I find myself getting annoyed about things that never would have bothered me before. Like, if I find abandoned trucks, how come I can open some of their doors but not others? Even allowing me to attempt to open a door and then giving me an "ah, it's locked" would be better than simply not giving me the prompt to try and open a door. Or how come I can climb on top of some cars, but not others? The most infuriating thing: Why can't I shoot the locks off of gates? This game is trying to be gritty and realistic, but these attempts at hiding the videogameiness (yes, videogameiness.) only make the videogamey parts stand out that much more.

    TLOU2 has a lack of consistency and cohesion. Ramps up that ludonarrative dissonance. Before Death Stranding, I don't think I would have even known the term "ludonarrative dissonance". Seeing how impactful an experience that has been so meticulously considered CAN be, has made me much more critical of the games that I have played since. Death Stranding has raised the bar.

    Has anyone had a similar experience? Other games just not hitting the same in a post-Death Stranding world?

    submitted by /u/pirate_fetus
    [link] [comments]

    The Power of God

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Custom case I ordered a few months back. Absolutely love it, the hand is done in color shift foil and it’s got that “oil” look too it. It’s simple and perfect.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    [Episode 8] the general public's reaction at the moment...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Another Easter Egg found in TLOU 2

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    [End of the Game Spoilers] I have a question and a theory about a sequel.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    At the end of the game when Lou comes back to life, you can see 5 baby BTs floating around, so can we say that Lou is the 6th Extinction Entity? (I know 6th was Amelie but she couldn't destroy the world).

    Also Mama also had similar umbilical cord as Bridget yet she wasn't the EE. I think they can connect these two for a sequel as Amelie said the Last stranding will happen in the future. Lou is the Next EE but Sam and the team will save her by figuring out Mama's secret.

    Sorry I'm new to reddit, I accidentally posted this on title a week ago and got banned for 5 days.

    submitted by /u/arigatogozaimasu1
    [link] [comments]

    Why Cant I Leave The Room?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I havent played DS in a few weeks, I come back on just now and it wont let me leave the fuckin room. The button prompt isnt showing up and then I tried to fast travel and the prompt isnt popping up for that either. How the fuck do I leave?

    submitted by /u/CaptainSlappyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow is in your hands Lou☺️

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    On my second play through...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I beat the game when it first came out. After 6-7 months I've decided to start my second play through and I'm finding myself way more attached to the story this second time around.

    I just met with Fragile at the Distribution Center south of Lake Knot (chapter 3) and found myself getting choked up by the performance. Understanding what happened to her it really hits home her emotion when explaining what happened to Middle Knot.

    I'm really looking forward to seeing what other performances really stand out and strike a different chord.

    Are there any particular scenes or moments that really struck you guys during a second play through? Or even your first play through? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/quantumxi
    [link] [comments]

    How much did you enjoy the game?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I have read some posts but they most are old. I have been waiting for the pc release and have been completely hyped but have avoided watching everything about in preparation of playing the game. I just want to know how much did you guys enjoy it from gameplay to story.

    submitted by /u/henven15
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    So in the beginning of the game we are thrown into a world we are unfamiliar with yet we are seeing how its America, but certain terminology is used that we have no clue why or what they mean. We are meant not to understand and learn as we play through the game or are we just never to know?

    submitted by /u/Ellogovna2029
    [link] [comments]

    Missing LofL but completing all the requirements?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I had a 600 kilo emergency fuel delivery from the Doctor to the Mountaineer, premium with 28 min delivery time and 10/10 required. I made three zip line trips, taking the max I could carry on the first two trips. Completed it in 9ish minutes, delivered all 10 with zero damage, but only got an A, not LofL? What am I missing? — Also did a retrieval in the Volcano Observatory for Tar measuring devices, minimum delivery 4/5 req'd with less than 20% damage, I partial delivered 4 with 0% damage, went back for the fifth, but it was not spawning... looked forever, so gave up and made the delivery with 4...and got a B! A f*ckin B! What am I missing? I'm hitting all the requirements but not getting LofL? (Just these two deliveries)

    Edit: yes I'm playing on hard

    submitted by /u/markon22
    [link] [comments]

    “I am SAAAAM~~~”

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Crossing The Tar Belt OST

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Look daddy a butterfly! ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment