• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Just wanted to share with u my new digital painting. I also made version with a logo. I hope that you like it!

    Death Stranding Just wanted to share with u my new digital painting. I also made version with a logo. I hope that you like it!


    Just wanted to share with u my new digital painting. I also made version with a logo. I hope that you like it!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I 3d printed a chiral Chrystal

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    It's the little things that matter.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    My job put out some new signage to reflect COVID-19 guidelines... this one gave me a little smile.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Recently I was out hiking thinking about DS and came across chiral crystals.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Got my first truck. Lake Knot city area is so fun to mess around!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm Fragile, but I'm not fragile. Cosplay Fragile ☔

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Why didn't they build tunnels

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    A friend of mine is playing the game and the first thought that came to me is why didn't they build tunnels? If it was dangerous to be out and they're still able to build stuff, why not tunnels? That would make traveling safe. Is there something in the story that explains it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ulnek
    [link] [comments]

    Second run 2 hours in game still here (stopped for a quick photo...or two...or three...)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Here are some tips for Chapter 6 (spoilers!)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I was getting so annoyed not having BB at my side anymore and getting mauled by BTs while trying to delivery packages to the Roboticist in the snowy mountain area. Here's what I did to make things easier:

    When in BT territory equip hematic grenades and slowly crouch walk while holding your breath. Whenever you need to take a breath ready your grenades and point it at the ground in front of you in case a BT hears you nearby so you can quickly dispatch it. As you crouch walk forward you may see a prompt to cut a BT's cord w/ your new cuffs. Do it and grab the crystals after to restore your breath so you can keep holding it. This method takes patience but I haven't gotten caught by a BT once since using it.

    Hope that helps!

    submitted by /u/markgor
    [link] [comments]

    Godzilla!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    COMMENTS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    basically my question for you all is what's the overall "message" of this game? i've theorized that Norman Reedus is stuck in some sort of "purgatory" state, a place between life and an afterlife. but what's the point of being an errand boy? please explain

    submitted by /u/idkmemez420
    [link] [comments]

    Mark the start of my second run!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Damn it’s good to be back...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Does Ludens go here?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm really enjoying the game so far. Have not finished it yet.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Grey Sam on the beach talking with Amelie.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    These scenes are some thought provoking shit! Talking to Amelie on that beach had me going! It might of been incense I had burning though! Lol

    submitted by /u/bootedtrad77
    [link] [comments]

    So I have a theory about the Chiral Artist that Sam delivered to the Junk dealer

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    She's autistic.

    Im like 100% sure.

    submitted by /u/askmenextyearifimok
    [link] [comments]

    Sam's Bike at the beginning

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Sam's Bike at the beginning

    The name printed on Sam's initial bike is "Endurance", you can see it vaguely. Possible Tomb Raider reference?

    https://preview.redd.it/optj3mglak651.png?width=1184&format=png&auto=webp&s=ea45b1c466dc48cb469bc0ff7fafe625bc8ecb6d

    submitted by /u/left_me_on_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Made this to show my appreciation for Death Stranding [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment