• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Death Stranding Got the collectors edition yesterday

    Death Stranding Got the collectors edition yesterday


    Got the collectors edition yesterday

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I can play the photo mode of this game for another year I guess...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    My first attempt at a poster.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I'm so happy this game exists!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Now this might sound weird, but for someone with constant anxiety, this game manages to have a relaxing effect on me. I just like to load the truck full of cargo and go about delivering.

    I might even get this game on PC when it releases, so I can play it on a laptop while not at home 👌

    Cheers and thanks again to this wonderful community and game!

    submitted by /u/Tomizz
    [link] [comments]

    I have never seen so many BTs in an area before.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    A big logical flaw always bothered me. There is always a large supply of Bridges trucks and Semi-Trucks on the outside of the major Knots. Why aren't they readily available to the ultra legend Sam?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I don't see what other people see when they say Death Stranding is up it's own ass

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Death Stranding, in my opinion, is Kojima's most normal and cohesive story since MGS3. I'm only at chapter 3, but so far it's like if he made a story where weird stuff like the beginning of Phantom Pain was actually grounded in the lore of the game. Because Kojima is allowed to do whatever he wants now, everything has a reason in gameplay and in the story and nothing so far feels out of place. I've heard some people complain that the gameplay is full of stuff that shouldn't matter and that it should only be action all the time. I highly disagree. I think a lot of people are playing the game wrong or are just impatient. The name of the game is to manage your inventory and plan your routes effectively so your packages don't take too much damage, and that you won't waste too much time delivering things in order to make more deliveries. I feel that everything feeds into this perfectly. If you didn't balance your load, if there wasn't a possibility you could break your shoes, if there weren't mules in the way on occasion, if there weren't BTs, if the terrain had no effect on you, the game would just be walking in a straight line everywhere. In this way, Kojima makes an open world title that actually makes moving from place to place as much of an ordeal as it would be in a world with rocky terrain would be, and it's great. The rewards are all the more sweet when you get to your destination because you took up the challenge of climbing mountains and walking through rivers to get where you need to go, and it feels even better to know there were people beside you the whole time helping you and vice versa. I just wish the detractors would just slow down and take it all in, and realize this isn't Metal Gear.

    submitted by /u/watchman_5
    [link] [comments]

    I made a mostly spoiler-free review of Death Stranding, the spoiler discussion is coming later on down the line. I would love to hear your thoughts, if anyone agrees or disagrees with my thoughts. :)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Seriously? We're doing this now??

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    You chose the wrong porter today

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is spoiler but imma put this flair just in case

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    How do I know I'm getting close to the end of the game? I just connected the geologist and don't want to finish just yet because I plan on going back to 5 star all the bunkers once I unlock a lot but I'm getting nervous that I'm closing in to the end

    submitted by /u/Ellogovna2029
    [link] [comments]

    [Slight chapter 9 spoiler] Mood upon picking up the game again after months

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Glitch on memory chips trophy (the video contain spoiler of the last chip)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    There is a glitch in the chip #56, I catch this but it does not show in "chip inventory"...

    This glitch happen to me in a older version of Death Stranding and it blocks me to get the platinum trophy... There is someone else with this problem? Some one know how to fix this?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEoCH3SmSOA

    submitted by /u/lordazzi
    [link] [comments]

    Caught at the perfect moment

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    How does building the roads work?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I just recently began my first playthrough this past week and just hit Episode 5. It took me forever to get through Episode 3 because I was grinding that road from Lake Knot City to South Knot City.

    I noticed that in the beginning after I built the first section of road, I got sections 2 and 5 (or 6?) finished by someone else. For the rest of my grind going section to section I noticed that some sections had materials added and some others were completely empty. I persevered and it is kind of unnecessary at this point, but can the sections be built by other people and appear in my game? Or do I need to finish the sections for them to appear for me? Do the sections I finish appear for others who have not contributed?

    I enjoyed building it, and felt very accomplished, but part of me kept waiting for others to contribute and it seemed like that never happened. On another note, how does repairing the roads work? Do I have to repair each section separately, and is repairing more openly shared player to player? Also, will it eventually be pointless that I created the roads since I assume in Episode 6 I will be leaving to the west coast? (Minimal spoilers please)

    Anyways, I am adoring this game, great change of pace. Those who called it a "walking sim" are doing a huge disservice to the magic of the UCA and I am so glad I picked this up on PS4 instead of waiting for the PC release (who knows maybe I will buy it again just to see what my PC can do with these views).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FantaseaAdvice
    [link] [comments]

    How to get the world's most popular Porter trophy.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I had trouble with this trophy myself, I searched online and couldn't figure out if it had to be done before the game ends or after. Well, at the time of writing this I got the trophy. I got it when I delivered some cargo after the main story. So it seems you can get it on any result screen, you obviously don't have to acquire 50,000 likes at once, so take your time. Make roads (you get quite a few from that) I got it from everything, but I think I mostly got it from delivering 32 Premium cargo to one place.

    I hope this helps you all out, good luck.

    submitted by /u/CyanSeiryu01
    [link] [comments]

    Finished my first playtrough

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    So a couple of days ago i just finished my first playthrough and i'm still confused about the story. I want to understand the full plot and i did up to like chapter 10 and then everything flipped and i was left confused at the end. (Maybe because english is not my first language although i did put the subtitles on in my native language) I don't know if those "ending explained" video's help because i've seen some people say that it made them even more confused and i don't want to replay the game either, at least not after such a short period of time. What should i do? FYI: i also did like zero side missions because i was so into the story, should i go back and read the files/emails?

    submitted by /u/Not_Worthy69
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the DS Stans

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Before this game came out I was so hype, never been so excited for a single player game in my life and I adored the first half, basically a couple hours after you get to the snow part of the map it lost me and was a struggle just to finish the game..

    My question is what exactly about the game do you find enjoyable/making you come back to play it Is it just the peacefulness of the world or is there an added layer of gameplay I'm missing?

    Incase I'm in the minority my main issue with the game was how easy all the enemy types are and the lack of variety in the snow area of the map

    submitted by /u/theHoleSheet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment