• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Death Stranding Always nice when the username fits the joke

    Death Stranding Always nice when the username fits the joke


    Always nice when the username fits the joke

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Exoskeleton in use by TMall, Alibaba in Beijing

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Falling in love with the game again post update

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Time to go home.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Higgs be chilling

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    165 hours later and I hit Platinum!!! Love this game, finished it off with dumping contaminated cargo in the lake.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I made a papercut illustration of a chiral crystal! Mini Ludens for scale.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Gave wind farm the sign it deserves

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    What in the hell is eating my new truck! ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    He'll never stop

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Capcom: can I copy your homework? Kojima: ok but make sure to change it a little bit

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I thought this was a really good view

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    To the Weather Station

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Why do people not like death stranding?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I loved the idea of the game even before I played it. It just seems to get better and better the farther you get through the story. I struggle to understand why people don't like it.

    submitted by /u/Draverr
    [link] [comments]

    Worth playing post game?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I beat the game months ago and my friend recently bought it so I figured I'd try and Platnium it or just be helpful, but at this point I reckon everyone in my online connection has beat the game so why bother helping? Either they've beat it or quit. Does the game add new people to your instance or am I stuck with the same people I started playing with?

    submitted by /u/Specsuki
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Bridges

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    [Spoiler][Chapter 6]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Restarting an order because I lost the cargo somewhere, but...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Well, I acepted a order from the chiral artist (to deliver some panties to the cosplayer) but maybe I stored the cargo somewhere and I ended up losting it, so I redeployed the cargo, but I don't even know what that means. The cargo is not in a private locker up in the chiral artist's place. how can I find the cargo? should I cancel? (¿is that even possible?)

    submitted by /u/Merad_01
    [link] [comments]

    *SPOILERS* question about Cliff

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    So for the majority of the time Cliff is on screen, he's chasing down Sam to get his BB.

    I was wondering, why does Cliff think that specifically BB-28 is his son? Is his Odradek configured to track down his son, which is actually leading him to Sam, but he thinks the Odradek is leading him to Sam's BB instead? It seems odd that Cliff is hellbent on getting BB-28 when really his son could be any of the BB's in circulation.

    submitted by /u/eliixir
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game, but I am terrible at it (Fail Compilation Video) * contains minor boss and ending spoilers *

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Bridges' poster boy

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Help with Spoiler Free Story Summary?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    So, I'm definitely going to play this game. Thing is, in my household, some games are played in the main room with my wife (she watches them like TV shows) and some are played after she goes to bed (Because they're story-light, or I know she won't care for the story because it's excessively violent or depressing or whatnot).

    Long and short of it is, what's the story like? Is it depressing? Sweet? Light on story? Story rich? Want to know if I should plan on playing with my wife or not.

    I'm asking here because I'm trying to avoid the maximum amount of spoilers and reviews like "The story is good" don't help for my specific situation. Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Dellema
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment