• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Death Stranding Sam The Action man

    Death Stranding Sam The Action man


    Sam The Action man

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    We're going to need a bigger truck...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    An amazing Sam cosplay spotted in France

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Lone

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Very happy about my Fragile cosplay improvement! (2019/2020) The second frame is from a huge DS cosplay video project, soon to be released ��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Fragile cosplay test

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Art by S-KINALLY

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    VOIDOUT

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    When you don't get the Low Roar song that was playing

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Just started Death Stranding, enjoying the hell out of it, took this breathtaking photo!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I thought really hard about a sequel until I realized a prequel makes more since

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Knowing Kojima it would probably still be called Death Stranding 2. It would give reason for all of the original cast to stay and be able to be even more fleshed out while simulatanously showing the evnts that led up to the Death Stranding that happens in the first game. Even more deliveries will ensue. Sorry if this has all been said before but I sort of had a brain fart.

    submitted by /u/WutsUrLifeReallyLike
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can get an actual canteen like Sam's in similar shape and design? I think it'd be awesome if I could carry something like this while at work

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Let’s get this session started��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Yes, build a zip line through a MULE Camp, what could possibly go wrong?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Has anyone thought about PC mods

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Modding the game to be able to add equipment maybe even build more structures like a small hut and add more enemies or missions

    submitted by /u/Paul_Woodrugh
    [link] [comments]

    Building roads for the community

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Finally got my Splatter Vinyls!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just preordered on Steam - How do I prepare?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, I have steered clear of any story or even gameplay. I saw on my steam page for death stranding that I might need to prepare myself. Never have I been so skeptical about a game before it's release (on PC). I just would like to know what kind of attitude I need when starting and how to prepare myself. I have seen online people saying not to get discouraged, so I just want to understand better before I go in. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BigBaboonLuka
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we'll get a DLC?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Or has Kojima completely moved on?

    A map expansion, or some new deliveries would be really cool. I'm on my 2nd play thru and I just want more haha

    submitted by /u/4ofapint
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Death Stranding, probably a silly question but this is driving me nuts.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Am I forced to select and carry supplies when taking on an order? For instance if I just want to take the necessary cargo and not bring the supplies the game is forcing on me how can I do that? I've been able to accept them and then go back into the terminal and put them in a private locker if I don't want to be encumbered with a bunch of stuff. Is there a better way? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/imarriedachinese
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Ssm's canteen

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Why doesn't Sam drink water instead of Monster Energy? (Besides the... you know, obvious reason of sponsorship. ) Is water just not safe to drink due to the timefall?

    submitted by /u/DeathscytheShell
    [link] [comments]

    What a relax !!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I played this game when it came out, to judge for myself and I thought it was alright. Started to replay it now and its such nice a ride. Watch it and have a couple of beers. You walk a lot, enjoy good music. Nice haha

    P.S remember to get your new Nike's

    submitted by /u/casper966
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Death Stranding or Waling Simulator?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    I never played this game and I've heard that the "free" game Waling Simulator is just like Death Stranding. Should go and spend like, what 55.9$ for Death Stranding or just play Waling Simulator as it's totally free? Will the experience of playing WS be the same as DS for someone who never played any of them?

    submitted by /u/alpha-black34
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game just slow at the start?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I have owned this game for awhile now and have played it off and on since but I just never have been able to get into it. Idk if it is just slow in the beginning or if that's just how slow the game is. I do think the graphics and soundtrack are awesome. Sometimes I would say that that is enough but I alway want to shoot something and not have to walk everywhere throughout the game. I am have read the reviews and they look to be great. But I've played games that I have loved and got terrible reviews. Should I keep powering through?! Or is this a movie where I only get to decide a few parts of it, outside of getting to pick up stray packages, if that makes sense?

    submitted by /u/JoeWill007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment