• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Visited the Film Director.

    Death Stranding Visited the Film Director.


    Visited the Film Director.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Was watching my friend play HL: Alyx and we noticed a little easter egg. I thought the tape looked familiar, but when I saw the logo I lost it.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I’m a courier IRL and Death Stranding has been an incredible experience.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    So I've been playing this for the past few weeks and I'm absolutely hooked. You would think that after doing my usual day job I wouldn't relax by doing that in my spare time as a video game but it's surprisingly effective. I work as a courier for a hospital so despite the virus, my job carries on as usual. DS has honestly helped me get through this whole pandemic since it's somewhat redirected my focus when I start to feel burdened with the world. Putting on Low Roar while I walk boosts my confidence and reminds me that, while I'm stressed out and paranoid while working where it's highly possible I'll catch something, I'm working to help others. I feel like that's what the best kind of art does; it causes you to look at the world in a different way. I'm truly glad I started it up.

    submitted by /u/SterlingSilverado
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Game and Awesome Kojima (��)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I wasn't really that fussed about Death Stranding...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    But then I got it for Christmas. Took me a little while to start playing, but when I did, it fast became one of my favourite games. Love the story, the characters, the scenery. I really like that all the lame bits from games (encumbrance, fetch quests, inventory management) are turned into core mechanics that I really enjoy.

    Finished the story recently, and still feel like I have so much more to discover.

    submitted by /u/craigatron200
    [link] [comments]

    Keep on, keeping on.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Got this years ago before death stranding released. Thought I'd share ������������

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    "gotta load my Broski's into the truck and then go get some brewski's."

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Now he decides to warn me about the white out...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    So I finally decided to give photo mode a try today and I fully embraced the movie poster vibe with this still right here!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Each Culture each Language each Man and Woman each Person

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    When U first time make a step in this GAME u should forget everything everybody, even yourself!!!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Do you think Kojima Productions will give DS a PS5 patch? I'd love to see environments in the DS world with as much meticulous detail as the character models.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Live

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Walking From Dead

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Lockdown SHORT FILM “Mercury” (inspired by DS, David Lynch, John Carpenter, Kafka et al)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    [EPISODE 6 SPOILER] Had to take the time to snap this real quick. [PHOTO MODE]

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Beware of ��))))))

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    New Player and what the hell just happened?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So I was minding my business, bought the game yestetday (I was saving Death Stranding for when I finally get a 4K HDR TV), and I've just reached Lake Knot.

    I was around level 60 when I got here, and suddently my Bridge Level went from 6 to 64 just like that (making my level +140).

    It seems like I got 30k likes between Lake Knot and The Engineer.

    I already know how the game works, and I was getting like 20 or 40 likes every now and then, but 30k in 10min isn't a bit odd?

    Thank you guys, go easy on me please

    submitted by /u/SILE3NCE
    [link] [comments]

    Every Big step in my Life, is a step to My Game (Death Stranding) Change so much... and will more

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Riding for the Future

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Ever Question why its BB-28 & NOT BB-26? There are reasons, mostly rooted in Japanese Culture. I realized EnglishSpeakers have little concept behind many JP #'s, Spirals, and the like. Translated By Google™

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment