• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Made my IRL cosplay aka Cliff in Animal Crossing. Took me 3 months to get those trousers. Will need to tweak the vest a bit as soon as I figured out how to properly do details on that.

    Death Stranding Made my IRL cosplay aka Cliff in Animal Crossing. Took me 3 months to get those trousers. Will need to tweak the vest a bit as soon as I figured out how to properly do details on that.


    Made my IRL cosplay aka Cliff in Animal Crossing. Took me 3 months to get those trousers. Will need to tweak the vest a bit as soon as I figured out how to properly do details on that.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Love the pose of higgs inviting you to this epic boss fight

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    It’s Friday Fellow Porters! Crack One Open!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Say hi to Ludens

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Time to choose: run or fight?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    "I flew all the way here from South Knot City... AND BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED!" This message brought to you by the Redbull gives you wings lvl 3 exoskeleton wingsuit. Ok this is the last wingsuit exoskeleton joke. Had to get it out of my system.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    What about today?!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    BT Area Monster

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I just finished fighting a BT monster in an area. Do they come back or is that area BT-free now? It's between junk dealer and chiral artist studio if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/YuBBeR30
    [link] [comments]

    The Man Who Delivers (Fruit)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    May have to do first play through months to a year + from now

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    My pc isn't up to spec at all and it'll be a while from now before I can play.

    Once im able to finally play, will the game be ruined due to other players setting signs, ladders, roads, voidouts, etc? Should I maybe just get a refund off steam as I pre bought it and just watch playthroughs on YouTube instead? The idea of the game not being fresh (which means only a single play through for anyone) really..... Well.... Sucks.

    I used to think the player helping player was a cool idea but the more I think on it, it kinda truly sucks and takes the fun away. If a new player comes and there's everything already made, signs up, bridges up, warnings up, etc, there's nothing really to learn, no hell to stumble into, etc.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/sarra1833
    [link] [comments]

    Okay... someone please help me understand... I got questions...

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I just beat the game after 150 hours... not joking that's what the game log said after beating it. So spoils are open, I did the pizza room, I did EVERYTHING

    Now... I'm kinda upset that the story wasn't through the game, just misleading until you're spoon fed for almost 2 hours... but whats the deal with Higgs? Can someone explain why just not use him? Why give him powers in the first place when she could just turn them off? Just to provoke Sam to help? is that really it????

    Not to mention isn't Sam in a way the actual EE??? bringing him back from the dead triggered an extinction event? giving people dooms and killing millions.... just not the "big one"

    Plus... how is the world so messed up in assuming 40 years tops? Sam's like 35-40

    Why are there Mules in such a short time?

    What was the point of Mama and Heartman? besides to explain the plot? and finding Sam at the end of the game?

    ANYONE ELSE creep'd out about Deadman in the shower???

    How is Deadman alive? how is he him? why is he Frankenstein? Why is this never explained?

    What's the deal with Cliff and why does he feel forced into the plot like Higgs? They're both like side sorties?

    Why was Sam such an asshole to Fragile on the beach? ... or just at all through the whole game? because he lost his wife?

    Why the weird Princess Beach line and that run?

    I could have forgotten why do to how much time I put into this. There's also so many emails I have probably forgotten some details to be honest

    submitted by /u/CtpSpaceCat
    [link] [comments]

    Yes! 4s walkthrough

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone just randomly hear bells when in the snowy area?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Idk I'll just randomly hear bells and it's coool but oddly creepy

    submitted by /u/Mber76
    [link] [comments]

    Legend of Legends Advice

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Going for platinum and working on my premium deliveries and I have about 50 LoL ranks but no trophies yet. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/rarepack
    [link] [comments]

    Question about how to use the end game guns

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I just unlocked the Custom guns, and it says they have a noob tube built in them. i just know how to cycle the 3 ammo types. How do i switch to the built in grenade launcher in the shotgun/assault rifle?

    submitted by /u/Echo4117
    [link] [comments]

    Novelists Son stuck at 2.5 stars

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I cant get the novelists son any higher than 2.5 stars. I bring him lost cargo and complete delivers with S rank. The rank does not change. I've tried resting, reading his emails, resetting ps4, and it dosent seem to work.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Dannjob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment