• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Death Stranding My Best Photo Mode Creation

    Death Stranding My Best Photo Mode Creation


    My Best Photo Mode Creation

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Sam Porter Bridges by me

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I went to highest peak (not sure if it is) just to do this... worth it!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I want to breathe this world!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Made Telegram stickers with DS signs. Link in the comments

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    One of my favourite screenshot from the masterpiece

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    k.o.k.o.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Sam Bridges in Tekken 7

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Hear me out.
    I think Sam would be a perfect fit for Tekken 7. His aesthetic design actually kind of fits the world, he a has a unique look, he's got some moves when throwing hands, one of his specials could be hitting the opponent with a package, he has a parry with his strand, he could have a buff with the power gloves and give him electric punches, his rage art could be holding his breath and allowing a void out, AND we get see Daryl punch Negan again.
    Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/AdrianShepard09
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t think you are late, because there is no time

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Darren Jacobs (Heartman) & A Hideo Kojima Book against COVID-19

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Darren Jacobs (Heartman) & A Hideo Kojima Book against COVID-19

    https://reddit.com/link/gpau7d/video/mds249agek051/player

    We, Darren Jacobs/Heartman and I, decided to support a non profit organisation which help Africa (in Malawi) to fight COVID19 with #AHideoKojimaBook

    Buy the Tier "TogetherActNow" and get a copy of the book + a print signed by Heartman himself.

    https://preview.redd.it/wdfmfgorek051.png?width=2081&format=png&auto=webp&s=ba04e311af66a064a6df8b7968923ba813ea46f8

    https://kickstarter.com/projects/ahideokojimabook/a-hideo-kojima-book-tomorrow-is-in-your-hands

    submitted by /u/Ka0tic_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    A nice moment at the incinerator

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I’m confused with something, please help me. (Spoilers)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I probably forgot ever since I finished the game a few months back. But how did the BT's start. I just started thinking about it and it is really bugging me, please help.

    submitted by /u/KaiPatrick1
    [link] [comments]

    Another mountain, another rote... so hard and so sweet in final

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Heartbreak at Heartmans

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    What an inspiring game!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Just finished this masterpiece, all I can say is — what the fuck, Kojima! And also, can't wait to keep playing, but I just finished the story and I need a little break but. Man. What a journey. I feel like I could write a 15 page paper on all my thoughts on this game, the good, bad, ugly and excellent. My two biggest takeaways are that I cannot wait for whatever this man does next, and that I'd love to see a full-on Kojima movie. Maybe with somebody else in the writers seat, but man does this guy have a true director's eye. The cinematography in this game is outstanding. Either way, just felt like I had such a unique, heart wrenching and mind bending experience. Anybody else have any similar thoughts or feelings after finishing this game? I feel like it's pretty universal to finish this thing and hop online to research/talk about it since it is so unique. And remember guys, keep on keepin on.

    submitted by /u/Nerohn
    [link] [comments]

    An admirable death

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Little treasure of mine: Ryan Karazija’s (Low Roar) autograph. Managed to ask him one after a show in Bologna, Italy last December

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Music or "The Drop" TV Spot?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Any other games that are relaxing but not AFK?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    So far I found DS and Spintires series to be like this. And I'm looking for more. I didn't like stardew valley and Euro truck simulator that are often recommended as relaxing games as I don't feel gameplay is engaging. The planning may be fun but execution is boring.

    In both DS and Spintires it was not the case. You had to plan your journey, and execute it well. I'm craving for more (it doesn't have to be about transpoting stuff ;)).

    submitted by /u/gentemans-club
    [link] [comments]

    Yo

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Zipping over the skies

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I have a bunch of materials the road paver won't accept. They're greyed out. Why?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Amelie [Spoiler alert]

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I didn't understand Amelie's deal, she's an extinction entity and wants to extinct the world of its life but then out of nowhere she wants to spare them and Sam gave her some kinda hope. I didn't exactly understand the ending. Can anyone explain like I'm 5 years old?

    submitted by /u/mrcontroversy1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment