• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Death Stranding The hood ornaments on the Bridges Trucks are little Luden’s Helmets. Thought this was a little cool detail.

    Death Stranding The hood ornaments on the Bridges Trucks are little Luden’s Helmets. Thought this was a little cool detail.


    The hood ornaments on the Bridges Trucks are little Luden’s Helmets. Thought this was a little cool detail.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Fragile by me. Which character should I do next?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    End of the Road

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Run Sam, RUN!!!!!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    drew some meme art | Sam Porter Bridges Fanart

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Mountains. I hate Mountains

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    "Levitate" By me.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Apollo in his Temple

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I play this game very seriously.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    This guy actually went full Death Stranding

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I will hold you and protect you BB

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Photomode PT Tunnel

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Fire!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Ready for action!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Most profound game I've possibly ever played

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    So I recently beat death stranding and it was a strange one for me because I unlike games such as red dead redemption 2 or uncharted 4 death stranding gave me a different opinion of it as it progressed overall I would give it an 9 /10 but it is such a bizarre rating because through my own logic I both hate and love the game

    Upon getting to later stages and interacting with players and building roads and bridges and helping and being helped by your fellow porters were some of the best experiences I had gaming in a while and it is where the bulk of my rating comes from the core gameplay of delivering cargo riding a trike were brilliant. The concept of BT's was phenomenal and I loved the bossfights so gameplay was awesome.

    The story was where the game slightly lost me I'd just like to preface I mean no insult to people who love the story or to Hideo Kojima the man is a genius and his stories are so well written I have trouble grasping sometimes with the complicated parts. But for me the game could have ended with chapter 9. Other than the portions with mads afterwards the game had me disengaged afterward. In my opinion the beauty of death stranding was it's simplicity while it was complicated everything flowed neatly and gracefully so I had invested myself fully in what I perceived as a finale and maybe got burnt out afterwards but Surprise I was immediately hooked again by the time of chapter14 and the shocking revelations therein the ending was beautiful and recaptured me at the end earning the high rating I give it.

    TL;DR death stranding was a rollercoaster but the story lost me after chapter 9 anyone feel the Same

    submitted by /u/SomeShowman
    [link] [comments]

    When does the 2 hour ending start?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I have a friend that just ended the game, and he's unsure if he saw or not the 2 hour ending.

    When does this starts? During the credits, second credits, after episode 14, after episode 15, after both credits, etc?

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/DravisKyle
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone, started learning to do something beautiful in photoshop, please rate it :)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    butterfly effect in action

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Just for fun to Collector

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    San Bridge's backpack

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Calling all fellow Porters, I need your help. I've been looking for references/models/pictures so I build a replica of the Backpack Sam wears, for my cosplay, but have been unsuccessful in finding anything helpful ☹☹☹. Can anyone provide pictures or references of what the frame of the pack looks like without the straps? It would also be greatly appreciated as well if you could include anything else pertaining to Sam's backpack. Thank fellow Porters and Keep on, Keeping on. 👍👍👍

    submitted by /u/Golf_Papa01
    [link] [comments]

    Guide me please

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    How do i change my time fall suit color?

    submitted by /u/Communisboi69
    [link] [comments]

    Fragile's (Umbrella?)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Jumping in the Canyon for Photo))))

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment