• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Death Stranding Mama fanart by me.

    Death Stranding Mama fanart by me.


    Mama fanart by me.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    There probably was an easier way to get this shot, but i went with bending my neck in front of tv like an idiot

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I’ve just found out that Sam’s “Do the BB Heart” and BB’s “I love you, Sam!” Pose creates a hand heart!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    [EPISODE 2] Sam & BB vs. Beached Thing

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Anyone else go for that EVA Unit 01 aesthetic? ✌��

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Taking shelter. Trapped in the timefall .should have worn my timefall resistant clothing

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Sam sketch Work In Progress

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    An invincible BT found 400m directly west of the Geologist! Does anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Is there any way to make the game (a lot) darker without hurting overall graphics too much?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    First time i played the game at launch, it was with some bright settings on tv, like dynamic settings, and unfortunately as there is no night mode, it was like it was sunny almost the whole game, which is kinda... Well... Lame

    I'm now playing it again, from scratch a new game, and adjusted my tv settings the best i could to improve a somewhat darker feeling, i succeeded, it feels a lot more cloudy at all times than bright sunny

    But, i would like to make it darker if possible, without hurting the overall graphics, does anyone tried doing thar and succeeded? If so, could you try giving tips about how you did so i can improve my experience? I love the game, but i think it would be a lot more characteristic to have a darker scenario.

    Thanks!

    Edit: its a samsung smart tv model UN46F7500

    submitted by /u/jera51
    [link] [comments]

    [Platinum] While in isolation, I was able to connect; what an incredible journey.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    From Horizon Zero Dawn: Stranded Necklace - " 6 tarnished metal ingots threaded w a plain wire"...

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    A very Important message to all Death Stranding Players...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Help out your server and donate materials to the auto paver. Its so useful to have and saves everyone so much time and if everyone just donatesa few mats everytime they pass or claim mats from a facility it can be completed really quickly.

    submitted by /u/budgeway
    [link] [comments]

    Have a nice eat

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Question about Rainbows

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the significance of the rainbows that appear occasionally is? I remember Igor was freaked out when he saw one.

    I saw my first rainbow when I was climbing around the incinerator north of Lake Knot City but it was gone after a second or so. Needless to say I panicked when I remembered what proceeded the rainbow that Igor saw.

    I initially though it was Chiralium related but I've since seen one on the hill leading to the Weather Station. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/HTK_blazer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally mine... ����

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Having unnecessary bridges can add to the aesthetic

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    "Sam Porter Bridges." By me.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I keep hearing notifications sounds, but nothing happens ???

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    As a little context, I just raided the mule camp south east of distro center south of Lake Knot City. As I was looting through the camp, I got this notification sound again, as if I got a mail or message.

    I get this sound every now and then, but nothing happens. No mails, no pop ups, nothing. Does anyone know what it means?

    Also, sorry if this was already asked by someone else, but I couldn't find anything when searching for this.

    submitted by /u/Rene-A-Koester
    [link] [comments]

    Hey ps4 Users...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to gameshare death stranding with me, send me a pm

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/imaBEAST_
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure why i couldn't place the ladder here. Wasn't it possible before?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    K o k o

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Making Art in Photomode

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment