• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Death Stranding It’ll be easy they said.. Mars Knot City is not that far they said... Ain’t no rest for the wicked huh

    Death Stranding It’ll be easy they said.. Mars Knot City is not that far they said... Ain’t no rest for the wicked huh


    It’ll be easy they said.. Mars Knot City is not that far they said... Ain’t no rest for the wicked huh

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Fragile [Fan Render]

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Buddy sent me this to celebrate me getting 100% and a Platinum! Keep on keepin' on, guys!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    My irl BB display. Good work, BB!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Easily one of my favorite photo modes in a game

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    A brazilian guy just made a game inspired by Death Stranding in which you are one of the beloved Correios’ (brazilian state-owned delivery company) courier in a devastated world

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Thought this looked like a movie poster

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    TFW you end up on the beach for the 4th time on the same mission (Fan Art)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    "A long time, on a crooked road."

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Embracing the End

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Down Came the Rain

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Gold Sam. That's it, that's the post

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    After all... why not? Why shouldn’t I walk through here? *Ominous music plays*

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Lost a few blood bags to this shot lol

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    To those thinking twice about buying Death Stranding...

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Take it from me, I'm a big action game guy. I'ma huge fan of the MGS series, starting with sons of liberty in 2002. I bought a ps4 specifically to play mgs4... which ironically didn't work because my internet is too shit to stream it lol so I decided to take a whack at death stranding. I was concerned obviously because everybody said you just walk around and the gameplay videos made it seem nothing like metal gear solid.

    But let me tell you, this is MY FAVORITE game I think I've ever played. It is straight up fuckin sci-fi with a little bit of horror and honestly playing the game I wasn't even craving to use a gun until I really felt like I needed one and the game gave it to me.

    So in short, just approach it with an open mind if you're like me you won't be disappointed.

    submitted by /u/pdog57
    [link] [comments]

    Like the Prophets Once Said

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Ghosts in the Fog

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Do I buy PC as well?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So I am an absolute DS fanboy at this point, it checks off all my boxes for a near perfect game. My only question is should I get it on PC. I got a DS edition PS4 back around the time came out, and I would pay double to experience the thrill again. My only issue is, is it worth having two copies of the same game? Something tells me this game on PC will have a large amount of mods available, along with potentially much better graphics. On the flip side however, I could see many bugs and issues at hand, alongside a poor release. My PC is up to the challenge, so is my wallet, but is it worth my time?

    submitted by /u/BatteryAcid69
    [link] [comments]

    My little cute DS home display!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Conflict of Interest

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    EARLY PC RELEASE FOR DEATH STRANDING (Parody Review)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Wanted to share this wonderful stick and poke my gf gave me :-)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    [EPISODE 8] Quick question. I already completed around 4 pizza deliveries for Peter E. and I only have a 1star connection with the dude. I heard there’s only one order left. So, will it complete the connection to 5 stars or? Any help, advice or something? (Random screenshot of Sam Porter Claus)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Finished... Amazing... Done... (Spoilers?)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Finished my play-through over the weekend. Needed some time fore that after-game/series-completion melancholy to wear off before commenting. So, if you'll amuse me, here's what I thought.

    For starters, this game has pretty much ruined me on story based action games for a while. It was so... dense. I'm more floored by the thought of somebody having the idea of this game and then translating into a playable experience, than the story itself. It was just outside the realm of total understanding, concept-wise, that it keeps you seeking clarity, which keeps you involved until you've either given up, or you finally get it (bittersweetly, I've been able to grasp what went on the game). I've only ever been brought to tears a couple times due how a game as affected me (FFIX's ending being the main culprit... love me some romance) and this was one of them. I wasn't even sad... the game just... did it.

    Side note: I couldn't play this game in long sessions, it was just that hefty. Even when it was just making deliveries, working out my Zipline network, road building. I was enjoying every second, but the game just was so... crunchy. I can't describe it any better (or any worse).

    Core gameplay was tight, if not a bit... frustrating... at times. I love a grindy game (I put it 900+ hours on MHW:I and over 1500 in Warframe). I mean, I grew up on NES FF's and the like... I'm that old. So, the jokes about "Walking Simulator" were not lost on me, but, in my mind, were not valid. For some reason, I love what this game wanted us to do: deliveries and travelling. That said, I did not like the MULE portions as their numbers could be a bit overwhelming and the specter of killing them and having to make trips to the incinerator made me avoid them when necessary.

    BT combat/stealth was also a bit hit-or-miss. I seem to lack in-game depth perception so cord-cutting was not something I could do unless I ran right into the damn things and the prompt popped up. So, I just relied on Odradek vectoring.

    After I built all the roads, and had a zipline network, making deliveries was still rewarding. The ambiance, 95% of the walking mechanics, as well as the sheer beauty of the game, made the gameplay totally endearing/addicting.

    I did have some gripes, though:

    -Collision detection and inertial issues with Sam caused me some irritation. He seemed to be animation locked into a trip at times, when he shouldn't have been. He could lose grip on a surface, seemingly out of nowhere, and fall (even with the gloves and terrain legs lvl3). Also, Sam's able to use the climbing ropes to haul himself and 200+ kg's of weight up the side of a mountain, with no upper body exo-skeleton assistance, I have to believe that the sway issues for a tall pack-load could have been handled better.

    -Tripping seemed to be scripted at times, too.

    -Why allow the ability to stack so high on his back, but then have the Bunkers entrance ceilings be so low that the top containers can sheer off and take damage?

    -Why couldn't I sprint faster when in BT combat scenarios... It's like I was locked into a base jog, at most, when trying to a escape a BT field. (Forced for the sake of gameplay.)

    -Trike turned like a tank... which doesn't match up with the some of the sections of the windy roads.

    -And this last one may be on me... but Cosplayer and Spiritualist seem to be the same person, visually. But, why? There's no mention of them being twins, or even related. Unless I missed something completely. I find that to be a major oversight on a game that had such an investment into visuals.

    Oh and I know there are some gripes about the ending with regards to Fragile. I agree and disagree.

    This was a phenomenal game... but I need to play something light for a few weeks.

    submitted by /u/Quixotegut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment