• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Finished my Death Stranding painting 💀

    Death Stranding Finished my Death Stranding painting ��


    Finished my Death Stranding painting ��

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I ordered this as a Mother's day gift to myself. It must have passed through the hands of many porters, but it finally arrived today.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    About to have our second child and decided to spend a few more resources for a chiralium sticker

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Time to go through my backlog, enough of postponing this gem

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I like big trucks and I cannot lie

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Dark Skull by @RobbieSTrevino

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    i love this game’s photo mode so much

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Where’s all my bass fisherman out there!?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Just managed to beat an entire mule camp only with the rope because I'm a dumbass and I forgot to make any gun

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I’m sure some can relate...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Built up frustration from doing numerous delivers in the slow and grueling snowy mountains. I've got no BB unit. I feel more alone than ever. Constantly having to press on and push my way through the timefall and unforgiving BTs. Just when I think I've been broken, I begin to head down the mountain to press on to my next stop and the Low Roar track starts. I no longer feel alone. Then with probably the best timing ever, the timefall stops and Sam takes his good off. The sun begins to shine and I feel new again.

    Like everyone, this virus has caused frustrations and sadness with the uncertainty. I've been feeding that energy into Death Stranding and what have I gotten in return? The strength to "keep on keeping on". I've had my ups and downs with this game, but last night when the Low Roar song played, I realized this would be a moment I would remember in gaming for a long time. On to chapter 7... wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/eshank1203
    [link] [comments]

    dont breathe!!!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Sometimes things just happen

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Ive been working on this for 5 hours, i hope you'll like it

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    [ENDGAME] Special Locations in the middle-section - anything to do there?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    So, I just finished the game last night (I had a lot of fun with it and had 5 starred everyone except for the First Prepper) and although I had a lot of questions about the story (are Sam and BB the same person? How does that work, etc etc.), I was really curious about one thing.

    There are certain areas the game names for you and stick out from the rest of the topography - i.e. the Incinerator West of Lake Knot City, the Abandoned Roadside Factory and Volcano Observatory that look like they should have story threads attached to them, or at least a mission, but (at least on my playthrough) didn't. I don't think I even encountered any deliveries that involved them, to be honest.

    Are they just pretty locations with a Memory Chip/materials, or is there something I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/FreddieBelleJones
    [link] [comments]

    On the next episode of Mysteries of the Abandoned...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Busted ((( but forward

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    A Misunderstood Masterpiece

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    This game truly is indeed more spectacular than some of us lovers of the game even know. This was posted in here not even a day ago but I'm sort of reposting it because of how well this video essay lays out the game. Give it a view, it deserves it. https://youtu.be/Q_vsB223X7Y

    submitted by /u/pale_puppet
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] Just finished the main story, and I noticed that some Standard Orders are in gold packages. I thought those were exclusive to Orders for Sam?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    finally delivering after a long adventure

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    One of my favorite moments in the game: Almost Nothing (and yeah, i know i drive like shit lol)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Just Beat the Game, Loved it and Love the Photo Mode!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    BTs Were Near a Music Store in Estes Park - KALEO Album Art

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Every TIME every second every minute every hour helps All of US

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment