• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Death Stranding Do you ever just wish that the game allowed you to travel to the places in the opening credits?

    Death Stranding Do you ever just wish that the game allowed you to travel to the places in the opening credits?


    Do you ever just wish that the game allowed you to travel to the places in the opening credits?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Unbelievable

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I'm very disappointed in whoever did this...

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Playing on a different zone. So figure I’d share this with you Z1 porter who sees this. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    The Lion king- Death Stranding version. One of the best games I've played till date. Something has gone wrong with the critics for sure. Death stranding and Days gone were their latest victims.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I hope my screenshot isn't soiled by the PS2 rock I'm leaning against

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    hat are you guys using your collector's edition cases for? I'm using it to store my PSVR

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Took this shot moments before achieving the Platinum. In absolute love for this game. Now onward to replaying it!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Beautiful... worth every hour spent on this game..

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hmm... which one should I use?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    My custom Lego Death Stranding minifigs and trike.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    "Hmm. Looks like a footpath."

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    No words

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    This game is giving me baby fever

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Porter's Worst Nightmare

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Realized there’s a photo mode, had to try it.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    [Episode 5] Just a couple theories on some NPCs

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    The only real spoilers here are the names of characters or delivery locations, and please don't spoil anything for me either. But some of the interactions with NPCs - which I think probably will not amount to anything ever, and maybe it's just the actor's affect or how stuff was written - nonetheless have given me some weird vibes and theories along the way.

    The first one, I think the Timefall Farmer's wife has a crush on Sam. Her little come-back-any-time stuff just seems slightly beyond friendly while standing right next to her hubs.

    Also, I think that Charles Khan at the Waystation North of Mountain Knot also has a crush on Sam. Sure he's super nice but he kinda gushes. If not a crush he's at least a fanboy.

    This last one.... The Distribution Center North of Mountain Knot. And specifically Philip North. This place seems vampiric or cannibalistic to me. Philip North at the VERY LEAST, if not the general population at the Distro Center. Hear me out. Maybe like Donner party style surviving up in the mountains? An early order to this place is an urgent emergency supply of blood for transfusions for someone who got badly injured. They never said what the injury was or how it occurred, but OMG SAM WE NEED ALL THE BLOOD LIKE YESTERDAY. Also some of the stuff from Philip's dialog or in the mail or interviews, although the specifics excape me at the moment (although, unrelated but I still find it weird that he was so giddy about Bridges getting their hands on an anti-matter bomb like what? And yes I did the anti-matter bomb order to Mtn Knot but still... I think he's an odd duck). Philip North wears a red suit, first I've seen out of the Bridges admins. And so many orders here have something to do with either blood, or some kind of foods or medical supplies with unspecified "special" additives.

    I mean I figure I am probably wrong on these and just speculating on red herrings but some of these folks give me read-between-the-lines vibes.

    submitted by /u/zarifex
    [link] [comments]

    Thought some of you would enjoy this statue.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Eat my shorts, BT's on the road to South Knot City!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Three men and a baby

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    With impressive and detailed as photo modes are becoming in games, I was thinking; Imagine if someone who passed away a couple decades ago (around the Ps2 era) were suddenly alive again. They see this image with no context until you reveal that this is what video games look like now. Their reaction?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    A Hideo Kojima Game.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Sam is a big Michael Jackson fan...so is BB...

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Question about a trophy

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hello there fellow porters, so after a while i decided to try and join the club platinum. So far so good, but got a little question, there is a trophy about upgrading every structure to the max, my question is. Do they have to be buildt by me or can i just upgrase some other porters structure?

    submitted by /u/trinolmf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment