• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Death Stranding tip extra for the food delivery services.

    Death Stranding tip extra for the food delivery services.


    tip extra for the food delivery services.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Use sink. Wash hands.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    This was my morning #ahideokojimajob

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I feel like it could be done better, but I made a BRIDGES hat in animal crossing

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Since some of you wanted a digital version of it, here we go! Sorry in advance if it looks crappy, I super rarely do digital art.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    im14andthisisDeathStranding

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I'm i too old for this?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    No... Mads is coming to take me away....

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is this game comforting?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    It's been getting me through the virus and being laid off. It's surprisingly calming to me.

    submitted by /u/Natalus77
    [link] [comments]

    bridge printer go brrr

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Don't remember this.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Hi my name is Sam! And this is my start to saving America ! What’s your name??

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I think I'm going MULE

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Going for the platinum, last location to get five stars at is the Veteran porter, on my way there I decided to pick up any lost cargo and I spot some addressed to him, only to find it's being delivered by NPC Porters, and for a second, A SECOND, I thought, "I could kill them and deliver those myself..."

    Anyone else get that feeling?

    This game is great, this is the second time I've gotten that kind of feeling, and it's great!!!

    submitted by /u/Warmest_Soup
    [link] [comments]

    Higgs Delivery service in Minneapolis

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I temporarily lost my job due to the virus, so I picked up a side gig as a delivery man to help people get any food or medicine they may need..!

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/lbs/d/minneapolis-death-stranding-delivery/7096432394.html

    Not advertising, just thought you all might get a kick out of it

    submitted by /u/LiterallyIAmPuck
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else have an emotional break down during episode 14?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Finished the game a few days ago and man it hard! I lost my dad when I was very young and I'm just about to have a baby and boooy did I cry. Days later and I still watched YouTube videos of people playing the episode and still cry!

    submitted by /u/readit1000times
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple of Doom(s) Slayers ��

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Die hardman = Die Hard Man

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Get it? John McClaine? Wow. They must wrestled for months over what to call him then just decided to name him after the last movie they watched.

    submitted by /u/tinderisascam
    [link] [comments]

    Automated delivery bots are under appreciated

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I’ve started making some DS DnD dice, what do you think?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Destroyed materials message popped up. But I have no destroyed materials in my cargo.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm still new to this game. I just recently had red words pop up on my screen telling me that some of my materials has been destroyed. Specifically some metal. However going through my inventory I see no materials destroyed and what metal I have is at 0% damage. What made this pop up on my screen?

    submitted by /u/jedi1josh
    [link] [comments]

    Best tips for protecting cargo?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm about 45 hours in and I'm still having trouble keeping my supplies from getting ruined by timefall. The way I take it is they don't have container damage like deliveries do, once their damage has reached 100% they're destroyed, right? And there's no way to repair them? If so, how do I protect them better? I heard some people say that if you bury them at the bottom under everything else they'll be safer from timefall. If so, is there a way to switch cargo around on your back rather than offloading and then putting it all on again in the order you want? What's the tactic you guys use, cos atm I'm in the mountains and I'm burning through my equipment like nothing else. Also what's the deal with timefall shelters? They seem kind of pointless unless you're literally gonna wait there for the rain to go away, which can be a decent amount of time. Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/bitchdantkillmyvibe
    [link] [comments]

    Death stranding has taken on a whole new beauty and prescience

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I was walking down the street in Chicago last Saturday and there were crowds of people partying for St Patricks, despite the obvious spreading of coronavirus. I had to take my dog out, and as a large group passed by, I covered my mouth. As if I was hitting R1.

    Since the city is all but locked down, I've re downloaded and started the game again. It's like when it first came out, but even better. I actually teared up multiple times, not even because of a particular cut scene or dialogue, but just normal gameplay trekking from place to another, and being overwhelmed by the amount of work that will be needed to learn how to connect with each other in our now fundamentally altered society.

    submitted by /u/crimsonlandmike
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Question, how much Sandalweed can you carry?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone has ever found a limit on them, if so then I'll start using them more often to avoid wasting them. If not then

    submitted by /u/Quiptipt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment