• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Death Stranding Suspicious Packaging (by COLA)

    Death Stranding Suspicious Packaging (by COLA)


    Suspicious Packaging (by COLA)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    They are here :o

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I tweeted and image of the sunglasses I printed out and got retweeted by Kojima! My life is complete. PLA finished with Graphite powder.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Thought it was pretty cool that they showed a message from Mads Mikkelsen during the PS5 talk

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Annual porter convention in Romania

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Keeping on...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I cannot fully explain what I’m about to say, as it is very subjective, but in my opinion, a true highlight of Death Stranding’s gameplay loop is making the act of moving a video game character around feel like driving a vehicle.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Sam controls like some sort of human automobile to me, the way too much momentum requires you to "brake" his movement, how you have to routinely refuel him with his canteen, and the fact the weight distribution consistently affects his mobility. In several open world games, the process of getting from Point A to Point B, it's pretty much holding down sprint, using a vehicle, or fast traveling, and while many of those games make that travel interesting, I've never had to pay attention to movement as much as DS.

    There's something truly fascinating about the fact my video game character can legitimately fall over, and it'll be my fault, not a bug. Every step forward almost feels consequential in the early game, and the exoskeletons add all types of new layers to the on foot traversal, which I feel more engaged with, although using vehicles is more convenient.

    There's all sorts of nuances to the movement, from the fact he'll temporarily interrupt a sprint animation to adjust his shoulders, the slight slips you make on certain terrains, or how being over encumbered makes every step forward feel painful and excruciating. He feels heavy but also responsive, and while the mechanics are not perfect, if DS is a walking simulator, it's legitimately one of the greatest to ever do it. In coming years, I feel as if his mobility, weight distribution, and overall control will be tried out by different developers as they try to make movement more engaging to players.

    submitted by /u/generationseX
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder to give your porters some love - mine are around 20,000 likes

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    He so chill

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Me when I see the UPS guy delivering here in Washington State

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I assembled the Kotobukiya Ludens Figure

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    A theory for a possible crossover thing

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    You know how the beach in death stranding was more like a parallel dimesion mixed with limbo what if the backrooms were like the beach a limbo because most think the backrooms are a paradox and the bts were the monsters of the back rooms living between the dead and the living the main difference between the beach and the backrooms is the setting and the way it is accessible because you have to die to go to the beach while with the backrooms you get there from dying If you dont know what the backrooms are you probably dont get what im talking about

    submitted by /u/trgmurgurd322
    [link] [comments]

    This can't be a coincidence...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Information Control

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Jack of All Controllers, the outlet that leaked the rumor of Sony acquiring Konami IPs, has had their twitter banned, and their personal website taken down.

    We have a smoking gun, I repeat, We have a smoking gun. Sony is truly in talks to acquire the franchises.

    submitted by /u/Lastdayer
    [link] [comments]

    Homo-Fabre trophie not unlocked?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I am literally 2 trophies from getting platinum, the homo-fabre and growth of a legend! But the homo-fabre hasn't unlocked for me yet even though I have fabricated everything I can! I literally went through and fabricated everything all at once in port knot city! I have 1 of everything in the private locker, I even fabricated all the vehicles 1 by 1. What am I doing wrong???

    submitted by /u/thenookiecookie
    [link] [comments]

    How can you capture a MULE camp the stealthy way when there are trucks involved?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Being a Metal Gear fan, I try to to knock out all the MULEs in a camp without triggering an alert. However, in Episode 3, when you have to get to the Timefall Farm, you come across a MULE camp with two trucks riding around. It's not like MGSV where you can just throw a Smoke Grenade, the truck stops and the soldiers come to inspect. I tried that and the alarm went off instantly. Is there a stealthy way to handle trucks?

    submitted by /u/WildSeven0079
    [link] [comments]

    [EPISODE 13] Haha printer go brr

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Why do roads have Level 1 status? I don't see an option to upgrade to level 2 and level 3 like all of the other structures in the game.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    What happens when you kill?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hi guys, ive spent hours upon hours in this game. And ive finally collected all the stars. But I have never once killed anyone. So my qestion is.. What happens if you do??

    submitted by /u/KellyB_Photography
    [link] [comments]

    new to death stranding during self isolation. no spoilers

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Really loving this game! Its perfect for how we are all doing these days. Our character is alone, won't let anyone touch him or come near him and wears a suit that is pretty much a hazmat suit. I fee very connected to him right now and its amazing. Wish I had some friends so that I can feel connected through the strand in order to get more stuff on my map but I'm having a great time! Great game and I'm obsessed currently with attempting to make roads everywhere so I'm desperate for materials.

    Looking for preppers to add to the network and attemtping to get stuff from them to put on my bag or protect it. love this game its amazing. I can deliver packaged for days and never get bored. time to platinum this game for sure.

    submitted by /u/deadlysilver
    [link] [comments]

    How did you choose to end your journey?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I got my plat yesterday after 100 hours of thrilling and heartbreaking moments.

    I got the chance to hear music for the first time in 50 hours when I reached the cliff next to timefall farm to grab a chip. I thought I would never hear one of those beautiful songs pop again during my trip. I almost cried.

    Before I turned in my last memory chip, I offloaded all my stuff, including my exo. As I was welcomed as Sam Porter Bridges, I gave one last like to the sign in front of me and entered the building. Die Hardman thanked me for the chip I turned in.

    It was time to get some well deserved rest. As soon as I got outside, I sat down at the foot of the mountain next to the weather station. BB and I watched the inverted rainbow in a surprisingly sunny sky as I played the harmonica.

    It was a beautiful moment, even if I knew that because of the bodies I left behind in one of my last deliveries, the voidout would wipe away everything and everyone after the presidential inauguration.

    I did everything they asked me to do... but I wouldn't let them take BB away from me. Soon, Lou, Amelie and I would reunite on the other side.

    I wanna know how you chose to end your journey.

    submitted by /u/RadRobidoux
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment