• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Death Stranding Our time has come friends

    Death Stranding Our time has come friends


    Our time has come friends

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    For now, instead of Handshakes.......how about giving Thumbs-ups?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Sam is getting a nenroid

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    "man it'd sure suck to be hit with one of those RNG throws right now."

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Made this neon artwork for Death Stranding

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    “Decontaminating suit. All clear. Welcome, Sam Porter Bridges”

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    [Chapter 1] I hope I’m not too late, just starting out.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Never Forget...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Low Roar on vinyl delivered today. Beautiful

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Keeping me company on these long Porter days.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I'm now a real-life Porter

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I've been working with Deliv since June of last year as a contractor, and then started September as a part-time employee since I have other jobs. Until this month, I've mostly been delivering wine, electronics, appliances, desserts, clothing and hemp-related products. We're now in week one of California officially being on lockdown in lieu of COVID-19. Almost all non-essential places are shut down, no gatherings of 10 or more people are allowed, and all attempts to grocery shop will end in terrible failure.

    People can't get fucking toilet paper because of dipshits, and some people really need this stuff.

    Well, here I am, driving 7 to 8 hours a day all across the Bay Area, going to specialty stores and delivering what is now considered critical products like specialty toilet paper and vitamins over to clients. And whereas people would need to sign for these things, now, I just leave their products and they tell me through their doors that I can sign for them.

    In other words, I'm delivering essential packages to people all across the Bay Area, which is, for once, dead because no one's going to work or school, and never dealing with any of 'em face to face. And on top of all of that, we're in the middle of an intense storm just for extra poignancy's sake. Plus, I have a Low Roar playlist on my phone when I'm up near Burlingame and San Mateo off 280 Northbound, near the greener, nicer side of the Bay Area.

    I ain't saying Death Stranding is my new reality for the next few weeks...but I will be going by Keivan Porter Bridges until we're out of lockdown.

    submitted by /u/MGSF_Departed
    [link] [comments]

    Mini Q-pid

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    With Death Stranding becoming nonfiction, I might as well try to adapt.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Working from home

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Remember: Take care of your porters

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    During this whole coronavirus quarantine things, if you're able to stay home and still make money and be comfortable - PLEASE remember when you order delivery food or any products online, tips those drivers as much as you can, leave water, candy, notes about how much you appreciate what they're doing.

    A LOT of people are going to be affected by this and will probably end up needing to enter into the gig economy to make ends meet. don't forget about all those already in the gig economy too.

    please make their lives easier by showing how much you care for our fellow IRL porters!

    submitted by /u/e1099-MISC
    [link] [comments]

    I got DS like, yesterday, and I am in love with the game and I've gotta ask: is that mountain climbable??

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    New composite image

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    So here we are watching Beetlejuice and my SO spotted a familiar sound. Awesome Easter egg if intended.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    This game has such a great community! I started playing two day ago and I haven’t dropped it. Really excited for what’s ahead. Please if you have any tips for me let me know!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    All Hail Kojima !

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Android lockscreen + homescreen #deathstranding

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm really going to miss this game

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I started to work on collecting all the Memory Chips this morning, with only the LoL trophies to obtain afterward, and I realized just how much I am going to miss playing Death Stranding.

    I know, I know, I can always play it again at any time I want, but it's not the same. I feel as if I am in the epilogue of a really good book, and when I finish a book it's usually finished. I don't return for another adventure because I feel as if the story is complete. Most games don't have this affect on me, in fact, no other game has.

    These feelings could all be for naught, and a year from now I could end up playing it again, who knows. I just know that regardless I will miss Sam, Cliff, Fragile, and BB forever.

    submitted by /u/HazelrahFiver
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Free

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    So with the quarantine and everything, I plugged in my PS4 after it sat in my closet for a few months. To my surprise, Death Stranding was ready to install. So, I started to download it, the full game.

    I never purchased this game. I checked my PS4 receipts on my email and there was no evidence I ever bought this game. I'm so confused; excited, but confused.

    Did this happen to anyone else? Am I going crazy, or losing my memory???

    submitted by /u/Prussian_Junker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment