• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Death Stranding This image of Mads Nikkalson gives me life.

    Death Stranding This image of Mads Nikkalson gives me life.


    This image of Mads Nikkalson gives me life.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    As a courier, I carry this little one with me for good luck while I deliver your online orders during these times. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Sam and BB on their way to deliver TP to all the people who didn’t get cause of the crazy people

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Just finished a drawing of Heartman. Hope you like it ������

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    PS4 vs PC be like

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Higgs knew what was coming

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Challenging but very pretty carrier-boarding slope. Took me far too many tries

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Wash your hands so MULEs don’t start coming for your toilet paper.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Lego Sam Porter Bridges

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I just got this game working again. I miss this game so much I’m so excited to play it again

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    did some rearranging. patiently waiting for ludens pre-order. ������

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Just want share my setup

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Relaxing and beautiful carrier-boarding slope into the beach

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Death Stranding is the reason I am excited for Animal Crossing.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hideo Kojima's masterpiece introduced me to the world of slower-paced gaming that provided me with a sense of relaxation. For the first time, I was able to truly escape into an immersive world that left me wanting more even after 100+ hours of gameplay. Here's how this ties into Animal Crossing:

    Throughout my many years of growing up with video games, I lacked one simple thing that is key to enjoying titles such as Death Stranding: Patience. Prior to DS, I would have considered myself a gamer that required constant action and only played titles like Halo, Borderlands, and CoD. You know, fast-paced games with an endless supply of pumping lead into hordes of enemies.

    The story within DS was so intriguing that I had to learn how to slow things down to enjoy the game for what it was created to be. Making deliveries quickly transitioned from a boring/tedious task to something I actually enjoyed doing. The calming music, beautiful landscape, and pleasant gameplay loop completely changed how I view video games. Of course, there is the occasional BT field or mule camp that gets the heart rate pumping, but I can appreciate those moments even more because it's not the basis for the entire game.

    I have to thank Kojima for giving me a fresh take on playing games. Because of him, I'm genuinely looking forward to playing other relaxing slow-paced games such as Animal Crossing. There's a little bit of beauty in taking things one step at a time, so keep on keeping on.

    submitted by /u/SandMusic
    [link] [comments]

    In which we make one trip at all costs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Life Imitating Art?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    As I am sitting here at home during my country's suggested self-isolation period, I'm playing Death Stranding.

    It has been interesting to see the themes of the game echoed in real life: Isolation and separation of people in response to a deadly, intangible force.

    We are under threat of an insidious menace that we cannot see, against which we have little countermeasures, much like BTs. As a result, individuals and families are holed up in their shelters, their homes, doing their best to make life normal. The world is filled with Sam Bridges that are attempting to keep life going - truck drivers, postal workers and other delivery agents are our Porters.

    Luckily, we seems to have been spared Timefall.

    Remember that isolation presents cardiovascular and mental health risks. If you are experiencing isolation and other attendant issues, please don't hesitate to reach out on the chiral net- I mean the internet - to friends, family and the like. During times like this, social media may turn out to be the saving grace - the knot - tying us all together.

    We're in this together, Sam. Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/invertedray
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized that "repatriate" is a real word meaning "send someone back to their own country"; thanks COVID-19.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Idk If everyone else already knew but it blew my mind.

    When I first played through I thought it was a made up word to describe Sam's superpowers, you know... to keep on keeping on, but knowing this connects the dots a bit with Kojima's thoughts on making the game so "American" rather than global.

    submitted by /u/squirrel_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    help me find a post about ubereats and corona virus

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    it was a death stranding i think guy on a ladder between two hills or soemthing and it was captioned uber eats guy somthing something risk his life to deliversomething deliver last chicken or something and im pretty sure its related to corona virus and it was on front page i think and maybe twitter meme format?

    it was a meme , please help me find this post, i saw it like 1 hour ago

    submitted by /u/Adidasman123
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you beat the game then went back and got the 5 stars?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I'm currently supposed to be connecting edge knot and head towards the tar belt, but I just get so sidetracked and find myself just getting 5 stars for everyone so far. Wbu all of you? Is it easier once you've beat the game or did anyone else just kinda take their time and backtrack before?

    submitted by /u/gbdub209
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment