• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Death Stranding how couriers deliver parcels

    Death Stranding how couriers deliver parcels


    how couriers deliver parcels

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    i showed u my bb...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    This rock is very likely nothing new to most of you avid porters, but I had fun making this shot and I hope you have when looking at it!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I compiled every single LOW ROAR moment that happens in DS from my PC playthrough and put it into one big video so we can re-live these amazing experiences together. Please enjoy Reddit.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Always noticing that camera

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I wish it was like that

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Hideo Kojima must feel so much victory making a come back from the Konami fallout.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Question pc modders

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Not sure if the mod community is already figuring out how to mod, but if any of you talented coders are on this sub, are the chances high we can get a "Keep Higgs around" follower mod or just to keep running into him after end game? 🤔

    submitted by /u/sarra1833
    [link] [comments]

    Testing reshade + filters Nvidia, do you recommend any specific configuration?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Camo at work

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Decided to build roads without server contributions on this playthrough. 111 hours and 257K in materials later, I'm done.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I helped finish these two mountain roads a few days back on PC. It was well worth it!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Death Stranding for PC is getting review bombed again on Metacritic

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I've just realised that the PC port of Death Stranding is getting review bombed again, just like the PS4 version before. Seems like the fake accounts created to hate on TLOUp2 are being used to bomb this game now. My own user review got downvoted by 30! accounts in just a few minutes, which points at a bot attack!

    Is this really how gamers will behave going forward? Is this only happening because a certain group of "gamers" has nothing to play, currently?

    It's honestly depressing.

    Link to Metacritic

    submitted by /u/kraenk12
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh moment #246

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Poor Sam. First BTs now Xenomorphs.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Walk in the snow

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    This game is very cinematic sometimes.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    My truck got stuck so I brought another truck to retrieve its content and then... ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Freaked me out a bit when I saw this. [possible Chapter 3 spoiler]

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Absurd things in Death Stranding I've found so far.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I love this game with all my heart. 50+hrs and I just reach chapter 6. I like everything about this game. So those "absurd things" that I've found, it more like "interesting" than a "complain".

    Here are absurd things in DS:

    1/ Repair spray can fix the cargo cover but not the vehicle.

    2/ Backpack cover can decay by timefall rain/snow, but Sam's outfit doesn't effect by timefall rain/snow. Then why don't people use the material from Sam's outfit to make the Backpack cover?

    3/ Fragile, she can teleport Sam to anywhere but without his cargo/stuff. But she can teleport herself with her stuff/cargo (at beginning of the game Sam and Fragile met inside the cave and you can see she's also has her own cargo and she teleport with it).

    4/ Zipline level 3 will have full resistance from Timefall, why don't people use that material for vehicle and stuff so it doesn't decay by Timefall?

    5/ Before the game releases, people says that Kojima has confirmed that you can see Sam's dick, but I don't see it. Or maybe I'm misleading with CP2077, nah. Just forget the number 5 please.

    submitted by /u/izoshigeki
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my journey and would like to share some screenshots I took during the gameplay! Pictures could be spoilers if you decipher them ... But go ahead and enjoy! Keep on keeping on!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Higgs by me

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Glowing objects mentioned in E-Mails

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I don´t know how they say it in the english version, but some preppers told me via e-mail that they saw glowing or shining objects in some areas. is this a hidden side mission and worth an investigation? I finished the game yesterday within 100 hours and this could be an interessting thing to do. or are these the GDs seen by people without a BB

    submitted by /u/ennopanther
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment