• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Well it seams that Kojima was right

    Death Stranding Well it seams that Kojima was right


    Well it seams that Kojima was right

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Back on the Beach

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    It’s getting serious now. I found the chiral network.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Good luck Porters

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Started Chapter 8. What an amazing game this has been so far�� glad I got the Pro Edition

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    You have to keep it flat, Sam.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Call me Sam, Sam Porter Bridges [animal crossing new horizons]

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Death Stranding and Social Distancing

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm delivering phone books during a pandemic. I feel like Sam right about now.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Another meme to use as a thumbnail in a video

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Kojima: death stranding. 2020:

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Not sure about stopping corona but I bet he could make some grenades.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Roads.. Why are completed segments built by others no longer appearing in my game?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Without my help in the least bit, the road in my server was built from Lake Knot, to The Craftsman. Since then, no new segments have appeared in my game. Materials are contributed by others, but the road is never actually finished. I have since built that road all the way to South Knot. I know there's some kind of algorithm, but why is that the algorithm no longer allows new roads to completely appear without my help? To add insult to injury, my name doesn't show up as a contributer to its construction on a single segment that I built.

    On a side note, is there a way to stop people's vehicles from spamming up my game? They're God damn everywhere.

    submitted by /u/CcaidenN
    [link] [comments]

    Conan’s cameo in Death Stranding has made him realize the importance of porters in this time of dread

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    When you finish the game after 100 hours

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    What other games will become real life?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    We've already seen the delivery and social distancing becomething a reality, but what other games do you think will be thrown into the mix next? I know china is disinfecting places with drones which gives me a cyberpunk vibe. What are you predictions?

    submitted by /u/Sup3rPotatoNinja
    [link] [comments]

    see the sunset

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    About to play DS, does online/multiplayer make the game better?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Just bought it, I don't have a online subscription currently, is it worth buying to make the gameplay better/more fun/whatever? I don't mind the money, just looking for the best player experience.

    If it helps your answer, Im a very big Kojima fan so Im prepared and very excited for whatever weird-ass game this is. Just never had the money to buy it until recently.

    submitted by /u/GrandeJefe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone's impressed with the characters body language and faces? I've never seen anything like it before.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    The devs working on this game did an impressive job with the characters. I've never seen this amount of detail before outside of Playstation exclusives maybe The Last Of Us gets there a bit but to me Death Stranding tops it up at least for the games I've played so far.

    I think the work they've done helps the players feel more connected to the characters in this game because they feel more natural and as if they're actually there talking with you.

    submitted by /u/derpinu-
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you pee on gigant BT boss?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    a couple of videos of people peeing on lion BT's making them white in the process has been posted during the last couple of weeks.

    Then today a saw this video where the giant bt actually picks up and eats Sam.

    So now i am courius has anyone tried peeing on the gigant bt-Boss when it tries to eat you..?

    submitted by /u/HakunaHamna
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Lego Figures of Higgs, Cliff and Sam I Attempted to Make a While Back

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    My local vet's office is doing the Death Stranding system in real life for appointments

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    This is only sort of related to the game, so apologies if this breaks the submission rules.

    I have to get my dog into the vet's office ASAP because he's got something ugly growing on his face that I just now am noticing somehow. So, I call his vet, and the lady on the phone tells me that because of the pandemic, they are doing a new system for pet appointments. Much to my surprise, I am familiar with this system already.

    I am to bring the dog to the side door, and drop him off there. A nurse will retrieve him. I am then to go back to my car and wait, whereupon they will do all the work and contact me over the phone to consult me for everything, including payment. Then, they will return the dog to me through the side door, having never gone inside the building myself. As soon as she explained it to me, I thought about Sam putting packages on that little elevator for cargo. I guess this will be a delivery for me involving animal cargo, I'll try not to topple over or go into deep water to hurt the dog. /s

    Sad but funny. Just the reality of what we're dealing with here. Life imitates art, eh?

    submitted by /u/Sad_Sheepherder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment