• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Sam, we need you to connect Knot Beach Island!

    Death Stranding Sam, we need you to connect Knot Beach Island!


    Sam, we need you to connect Knot Beach Island!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Spent an hour and a half creating Sam Porter Bridges’ Uniform form Death Stranding. Very pleased with the results!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Cliff - Digitalart

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Excited for Photomode

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I've joined the 500 LoL club. I never ever thought I'd take it this far, but I just. cannot. stop. playing. this. game. So grateful for this game and this community!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I made a Death Stranding inspired pattern in Animal Crossing New Horizon I'm actually really proud of it! Came out better then expected.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Thought I’d get a little creative during quarantine

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Daily Motivation

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Played Death Stranding IRL today. Ben Arthur, Scotland. What better way to self-isolate than to yeet yourself up north for a walk. ❤️

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Things got a bit out of hand...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Weekly porter meeting is now in session.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    WIP: Sam Porter Bridges outfit

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    [Chapter 1] - Bridget - I'm beginning my journey today.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    COVID-19 Tracker Totally Looks Like a Death Stranding Voidout Map

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    made a little higgs fanart (too much time to kill in this quarantine...)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    The game was right about Monster after all

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Looks like I'm not the first to do it, but I'm happy with my efforts.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Premium Deliveries? (Possible spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I, um.... don't understand what Premium deliveries are? I guess?

    I'm at the very last two trophies now, the two LoL trophies. I just started at Capitol Knot, picked up two Standard Orders and rush delivered them with my ziplines.

    No LoL rating though, and my stats say that Premium Deliveries haven't even been attempted yet.

    submitted by /u/HazelrahFiver
    [link] [comments]

    BB-Deadman and his not the mama

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Weird BT behavior?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I was making some deliveries near Heartman's Lab earlier when two strange things happened.

    First, I was making a timed delivery to the Lab from the southwest area of the map. When I got close to the BT area near the small ruined city, I panned my camera around and for a split second saw what looked like a ball of lightning. There were no structures around so I don't think it was any kind of blur, but as soon as it appeared it was gone.

    Next, as I was traveling around the same area a short time later, I was nearing the edge of the BT area and suddenly they all seemed to writhe in pain and leave. I was even able to go back later and do the two Heartman deliveries for retrieving art from a BT area and they were still gone.

    Anyone have any ideas or seen this behavior before?

    Wish I would've had the wherewithal to save the stuff using the share button, but there were packages to move.

    submitted by /u/PeefHats
    [link] [comments]

    Over 300 hours in over two playthroughs, and yet I still find new easter eggs. I checked my stats for a moment, and then Sam says this after I come back

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Regarding map sizes…

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Some people have asking questions, here, in other related subreddits, about differences in map sizes in various modern open world games. Last question I saw was about Death Stranding, Horizon Zero Dawn, Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA V.

    So I took my quarantine time and went to check. I excluded RDR2 from my test as I don't have it. My results are below, with proper descriptions:

    Death Stranding

    I am aware that the world there is separated into three maps. But I took the middle region, as it appears to be larger compared to eastern region. Didn't even look at western since it's tiny. I took the route from South to North, trying to go in straight line as long as it was possible. I didn't choose W-E, I didn't want to bother with those mountains in the middle. No exoskeleton, sprinting wherever it was possible.

    From the southernmost point on the map, not far from the timefall farm, to northernmost, to the west from that big crater island. Overall time: 22 minutes. It probably could be possible to cut it to 20.

    Horizon

    The map here has some weird stretches here and there, especially in the north, but I decided to take the West->East route, as it looked the longest to go in a straight line. Had some problems with machines in the middle of my run, so I might have lost a minute or two (new game+ on ultra hard, can't change the difficulty there, so I got few hits even from Grazers) Only sprinting. Overall time: 25 minutes.

    GTA

    I feel obliged to point out that the map here wasn't created with running large distances in mind, so there's that. Plus it isn't nearly as complex and full of everything as the other games, so Rock* could stretch the size of the world to their liking. I was only running, as sprinting would kill my thumb (plus I don't believe the result would change much). Overall time: tiring 46 minutes, from the Northern shore to southern shore.

    So here you are. If someone wants to run on foot through the wild west, I'd gladly add the result to this report.

    submitted by /u/The-Aziz
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t be so Serious

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment