• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Death Stranding “Spent all day gathering ceramics for this bad boy!”

    Death Stranding “Spent all day gathering ceramics for this bad boy!”


    “Spent all day gathering ceramics for this bad boy!”

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    efficiency is the only option

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    I don’t want to go back

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    My Death Stranding Collection

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Truck is packed full of ceramics and crystals. Let's go connect mt. Knot!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Aruba was giving me some serious DS vibes while I was exploring the island this past week

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    A Menace Bigger than any Voidout.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    I've been waiting over a month for this and finally recieved it yesterday. It's absolutely magnificent ������

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Truck was already half full.. Had to offload the rest. This was one order!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Peeing with a great view is the 50% of this game lol

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Built my first pc, and knew exactly who to post on guard duty.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Just picked this beauty up today

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Collector's Edition BB Pod first upgrade

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Activate Night Mode in Death Stranding: Play in Nighttime

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    TIL that timefall is not constant in the mountain pass to Port Knot

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Idk if this is widely known but after spending some time there for a little while upgrading my structures and what not, the rain suddenly stopped. It felt so good being able to walk around that area freely, and I was surprised at how short that path really is when you're not sneaking through BTs. If you're ever in that area, there's a little spot hidden in the rocks directly east of the start of the mountain pass where I've been building a little rest area, I was able to make a bridge that goes over the pass as well to an easier path through the BTs.

    submitted by /u/Urheadisabiscuit
    [link] [comments]

    When did you go back to complete all the orders in the Eastern Region?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I'm currently on the Deadman chapter in the Central Region and I'm just curious when you decided to go back to the previous region to finish all the standard orders there? I don't want to leave it until I finish the story because I always find it harder to go back and complete side quests in game's after I've done all the cool stuff.

    Or are standard orders procedurally generated and am I never actually meant to complete all the standard orders?

    submitted by /u/HeadbangingLegend
    [link] [comments]

    A drawing of a determined porter.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Got a good picture in the rain and was reminded of something so I spent 45 minutes on this

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Hit me different.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    If you really want people to play this game, tell them what it’s really about like I did my co-workers:

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    You play a post-apocalyptic mailman that scares ghosts away with bottles of his blood, piss, and shit.

    submitted by /u/Breaking-Groundries
    [link] [comments]

    You know you've played too much when watching old Goofy cartoons you instantly think "Me planning my route for some deliveries"

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    The decima game engine is absolute fire!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Just finished the game and was blown away by it. Couldn't believe how well it played, how well it ran and just hoe good it looked.

    Reminded me alot of horizon zero dawn. Low and behold it was made on the same game engine.

    What I want to know is are there any other upcoming games being made on thr decima engine?

    submitted by /u/Assipattle
    [link] [comments]

    DS soundtrack as music for No Man's Sky

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I finished DS and have been wanting to get back into No Man's Sky after not playing for almost a year. As I was starting to play NMS, it occurred to me to have the music of DS play as the BG music. In doing so, I think I may have made NMS even better. Give it a go. Maybe others have done this already and I'm just late to the game, but I thought I would share.

    submitted by /u/ricemaru
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to trigger more pizza deliveries?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:56 PM PST

    I've only done two deliveries so far. The second, and last pizza delivery I did was delivering the wine and pizza from the Timefall farm. I haven't received a request for more since then. Can't remember what chapter that happened in, but I'm currently on chapter 7. Just wondered if I should be expecting more in time or if I needed to visit certain terminals in certain centers to trigger a request. I assumed there would be many deliveries since I've got one star from that prepper so far.

    submitted by /u/BBwolf201
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Painted Ammo Can

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Bought an ammo can at a garage sale ages ago. Had no idea what to do with it until now. Don't own guns so I guess I'll toss my copy of the game inside.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0Vp0CLs

    submitted by /u/Check_It_In
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment