• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Death Stranding What is this? A crossover episode?

    Death Stranding What is this? A crossover episode?


    What is this? A crossover episode?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Me ziplining over the Mule camp.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    The actual physics in DS, some times.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    a piece I did for a zine I made !! i had a lot of fun working on inking this :]

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    I just just got to the Weather Station via Long Range Reverse Trike

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    You can say I’m a Ludens Fan.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Five star musician should give you headphones.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    When you have them equipped you can listen to the in-game tracks and maybe Spotify. But the game should be able to turn it off if you need to listen to a cinematic song. I understand it can ruin the immersion a bit. But I still think it would be a pretty cool feature.

    submitted by /u/idontcare235
    [link] [comments]

    A new figurine From a recent Kojima post, I want to discuss!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Quick question for recent players

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I haven't played the game since beating it at launch, have they updated it so you're able to listen to music while traveling yet?

    also, what else is new that i've missed?

    submitted by /u/timmytokyo
    [link] [comments]

    Time to make some deliveries!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I really feel the space and rest.. My God Kojima this game is deep.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    How the Bridges family built their fortune

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    [Chapter 3] Friendly reminder that you can fix ropes that are not positioned properly. Please fix ropes for other players to use.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Help me, I’m stuck

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to this game and am in love with it. Shortly after Chapter 6 started, Deadman contacted me saying there was a body in my area about to go necro in my vicinity and it was marked on the map. I looked in my entire map and couldn't find any markers! I decided to high-tail it out of the zone I was in so I avoided the void out and forgot about the whole thing. Later, it was game over. I had to load an old save and don't know what to do now? Do I find the body or is it gone now? TL:DR a body caused a voidout and I don't know what to do and where to go now, do I have to find it?

    submitted by /u/Mirkwood1125
    [link] [comments]

    My friend made me post this

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Death Stranding Save Game file size

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Hi, so I'm having this "issue" where the DS save game files are over 800MB. Is this normal? Did I push some wrong buttons?

    800MB for gamesaves is incredibly high.

    Most games get 30-50Mb.. Some go to 200Mb but 800?

    submitted by /u/EnthusiastDriver500
    [link] [comments]

    POSSIBLE SPOILERS About premium deliveries...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    So I got the 2 premium delivery trophies but I still have a bunch of facilities to get 5 star connection with. Can I go back to easy mode and do normal standard deliveries or does doing premium get 5 stars filled up faster? Thanks for any answers

    submitted by /u/tod_RYLER
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Animated Parody

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Awesome!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Just finished the story, and holy shit that was awesome. Loved the ending, gameplay, and music. The entire experience was awesome. My only complaint is: not enough Troy Baker. I love Higgs but I wanted more of him.

    submitted by /u/EGuayante32
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait for pc version to release

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    What happens to all the online creations once you start a new game?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    I'm thinking of starting a new game, does that mean that everything I've built so far and placed in the online world will be removed?

    submitted by /u/VanillaSnake21
    [link] [comments]

    Corpses rising?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Question about the BB

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I beat the game today but still have some questions; 1. If Sam is the son of Cliff, then who's the baby Sam carries in his pod during the game, where are his parents? 2. How come Sam is still alive today if he got shot by DieHardman in the hospital room when he was a baby?

    submitted by /u/Scorchyy
    [link] [comments]

    Quick DS inspired makeup for carnival

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment