• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Death Stranding How I felt when I first unlocked the Power Skeleton

    Death Stranding How I felt when I first unlocked the Power Skeleton


    How I felt when I first unlocked the Power Skeleton

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Adventure Stranding Part 6? I lost count. Blend of Billy and Diehardman.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    [Meme]Man, this backstory about Higgs is so good

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Thursday morning bright and early, I set out on my mission from Lowell, MA to Denver, CO. On my second day of driving, I needed some sweet canteen juice to keep me going. Can I get a 'Keep On Keeping On' from my fellow porters our there?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Awesome Death Stranding Tattoo by Emilia Paw Arts

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Death Stranding 100% - Platinum �� Gameplay time - 159 Hours.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Outline only of my SPxDS drawing

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    LOOKING FOR SMARTPHONES WALLPAPERS WITH DEATH STRANDING TEXTS

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there's a high quality version of this available?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Bad pain day so naturally I had to draw. Did another quick Death Stranding inspired charcoal per a comment suggestion from my last one. Thoughts on monochrome reverse rainbow?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Asian porters be like...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    I Beat the Game and am Lost

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    There is so much that is unexplained for me and I wanted to make this thread for people that have beat it and so we can explore speculations to unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/pale_puppet
    [link] [comments]

    How Sam parks when he really needs a leak!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    In a city under lockdown, hope arrives by motorbike.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    First off, I know this is very serious, and I don't at all mean to undermine the severity of this problem or the loss of lives involved.

    My partner shared with this me and we immediately thought of Death Stranding reading it. Kind of a chilling coincidence too good to not share here.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/business/china-coronavirus-wuhan-delivery.html

    Genuinely, it makes me wonder what kind of real-world situations inspired Kojima to imagine this world where delivery folks are critical and the real heroes of the world. Did it start with the idea of creating a setting for a delivery simulator? Did that idea spring come from imagining a context that would lead to the importance of delivery and the associated logistics?

    [edit: 2/21/20 - some typos, I missed when posting this on my commute home.]

    submitted by /u/PragmaticProkopton
    [link] [comments]

    Real storage containers like Death Stranding?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I love loading stuff in Death Stranding. I love how a medium container is twice as large as a small, how everything is standardized in size and shape, and mounts onto standardized points instantly. Even tools and weapons come in standardized containers and sizes.

    Do you know of any storage solutions in reality that are similar to the in-game stuff? The most important thing, I think, is the standardized size, and how two smaller containers are exactly the same size as one larger one, etc. Seeing as how I'm looking into this more for home storage than long-distance travel, it would be a bonus if it's not too difficult to access or remove a container from the middle of a stack.

    submitted by /u/BeriAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Low effort shit post.jpg

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Hi guys! I want to share with you all the 8-Bit version for BB's Theme. Happy listening!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Kojima Tweeted this 1917 inspired DS trailer..

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Wrapped and ready for the voidout

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:36 PM PST

    [Spoiler] Question about the beach

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    In the game it is explained that the beach is like the hyperbolic time chamber, so they were able to rapidly advance research by doing computations on the beach. Does this mean that Amelie has been suffering on the beach for thousands or potentially millions of years in beach time? I think that makes her decision to end it all more justifiable.

    submitted by /u/UtahUnloader3
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like same kind of game but only in cold climate.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I know DS has the snowy mountains but.i just had a tought that it would be nice to have skis and dogsled and deliver packages in northern climates like a santa claus and you could replace the bikes with snowmobiles and cars sheels with tracks and have some cool snow storms.

    submitted by /u/SGT-Teddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment