• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Death Stranding Joined this sub to post a meme

    Death Stranding Joined this sub to post a meme


    Joined this sub to post a meme

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    The Death Stranding 2 that we want

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    DEATH STRANDING X Adventure Time drawing by me! Any Adventure Time fans in here?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    My friend is having a BB of his very own, so I've stitched him a lullaby

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    I unlocked a hidden trophy today

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Terrorist Concept art from The Art Of Death Stranding

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Finally...All here ❤

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Just got prepared in case timefall rain

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Looks like Bridges has some competition!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:52 AM PST

    N O I R • S T R A N D I N G

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    �� Keep on Keeping on�� thank you Hideo Kojima

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Fragile fanart (the umbrella was a pain and is still wrong :v)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Skipping all of the repeating dialog and cutscenes

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    My cheap impression of Higgs with a 3D printed mask (i love it). I wanted to add a bit of makeup but i rushed everything ahahaha.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Mandalorian/Death Stranding Mash-Up

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Zipline shortcut to North Mountain Waystation and road to Lake Knot Incinerator complete!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Do you think Kojima reads this Reddit?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I played and beat Death Stranding, and I fell for it. HARD. When the real credits rolled, I don't think I had any experience with this game (other than minor things here and there) that really took away from the gameplay and then I got kind of sad...

    This game was all over the place critically. I totally understand people enjoy different style of games, but as I worked my way through it, I couldn't help but think: "What the hell were the reviewers playing?"

    And now, the game is on sale, I don't think it has sold well compared to other first-party games, and the last thing I want is for Kojima to get discouraged, because this game is so good.

    Basically, I want to say thanks to Kojima. I am not a blind fan of his, but I can't imagine making the game you TRULY want to make and have it come out to mixed reviews.

    I am sure he will continue making the games he always makes and whatever his next vision is will be made, but reading this Reddit, the community of fans of Death Stranding is so strong.

    I hope Kojima reads this Reddit, because for those who do like this game, it sparks something inside of us. Thanks, Kojima. Amazing game and an incredible story that had me on the edge of my seat. Please keep making games as long as you have ideas for them, even if the reviews are mixed. When you shoot for the moon, you end up amongst the stars.

    submitted by /u/Noob_Zor
    [link] [comments]

    The only thing I listened to during the holidays

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Fanart - Woman with golden eyes

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    A friend posted this on FB... I think she might be up to something

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    FANART - An aged Sam

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    I hope it's OK to post my piano cover of BB's Theme on here. I completed the game last week & it's not only my favourite videogame but one of the best experiences in entertainment! Please don't take this down ��❤️

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    SOUTH KNOT TOP VIEW

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Sam's rare thumbs up in the game

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Hi guys Just wanted to know if any of you has ever seen this particular thumbs up from Sam in the game?

    https://youtu.be/HuRxBUXNNlY

    submitted by /u/baziroba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment