• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Death Stranding People loves this kind of filters. Link is here <3

    Death Stranding People loves this kind of filters. Link is here <3


    People loves this kind of filters. Link is here <3

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Lego Death Stranding 3d artwork that i created :D

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    You want it? A cryptobiote a day keeps the timefall away.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    sam's baptism

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    It's Starting....get your BB's and Monster ready

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Truck convoy - pushing trucks works sooo well

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Thought this belonged here

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Early concept for the photo given to Sam in the game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Always remember to strap in your BB when taking it for a drive

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Fellow porter just delivered this. I guess he got chased by mules along the way.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Mountain Knot Distro Road complete! Now onto the road to Mountain Knot! I think I've spent more time meticulously hoarding supplies and completing these roads than anything else. :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Young Porter - Fanart

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I Thought Death Stranding Wasn’t For Me, But I Was Wrong.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    I was initially excited by the reveal of Death Stranding, then felt less and less interested the closer to launch and the more I saw. In the last 2 or 3 years a fair few AAA games have been extremely disappointing for me, especially in the case of Red Dead Redemption 2 and Sekiro. I actually regretted buying both of those at launch and actively disliked them throughout.

    I wanted to give Death Stranding time to breath, see reviews and opinions before I took the plunge. I never expected such a polarising reception throughout the gaming community. I knew I'd play eventually just not straight away. I had some free time being off work so I finally bit the bullet last Thursday and I've been unable to put it down. I needed to keep following Sam's story. Death stranding is full of twists turns and madness that kept me hooked. It's been a while since a game has truly gripped me in this way and I had to continue.

    The characters, the world and the overall story just kept drawing me in. I enjoyed the gameplay loop as well despite thinking this would bore me heavily before I started. Mechanics that I thought would annoy me became a strangely enjoyable part of the overall experience. I even enjoyed the simplistic combat and BT encounters. As well as the beauty of the world design.

    Death stranding is an incredibly acted film and a thoroughly interesting story with a game in-between. I never expected to love this game the way I do. I can say with absolute certainty that I will never replay Death Stranding, but it will stay with me as one of my favourite games of all time. After 30 hours I ended the story totally in love with the game, and in my eyes it's a masterpiece.

    I felt compelled to write something short after finishing up. So thanks for reading!

    Now to get the platinum.

    submitted by /u/Jacko21B
    [link] [comments]

    MULE's in a Truck

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Possible Spoilers. Has anyone tried driving a truck full of dead MULEs into the tar lake instead of burning them?

    submitted by /u/polo_1520
    [link] [comments]

    I made this alternative cover

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Huh. I don't even own the game, I got hooked on the trailer music lol

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    FLYING is the best way to make deliveries

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment