• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Death Stranding A Sam has fallen into the river of South Knot City!

    Death Stranding A Sam has fallen into the river of South Knot City!


    A Sam has fallen into the river of South Knot City!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    ART OF DEATH STRANDING

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    I am low-key super proud of this screenshot I took. It’s my background on everything now.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Started playing a week or so ago and immediately got attached to BB. So naturally I had to draw a Brooklyn 99 x Death Stranding mashup about that.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Made this Death Stranding phone case. Hope you'll like it. Fucked up the lettering unfortunately. :(

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    I just received it from the delivery guy. His name was Sam...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Hope cargo is not too "fragile" [Death Stranding]

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Visited the KojiPro office today and bought the typical Kojima lunch and some merch! ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    The first map had so much potential...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Beautiful Book

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Can we get a petition started

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I wish I could play music while on a journey not just in my private room, getting the music during missions is awesome. And being able to enjoy it all the time instead of at custom structures would be nice

    submitted by /u/Paul_Woodrugh
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Entities in No Man's Sky

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Nikita Replyanski, a famous russian Tech Designer (and also one of my favorite people on earth) got sent a qpid and a signed custom ps4! Love seeing such interactions (。・ω・。)ノ♡

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Wuhan Coronavirus - Death Stranding Version

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Platinum Unlocked. Second Play through INFINITELY more enjoyable so far.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    So far, here's a list of what I love so far:

    -Music playing again during deliveries.

    -No pointless structures littering up my environment. (Talking bout those pointless bridges that players build for the Trophy achievement).

    -Recognizing the lay of the land without all those structures and identifying environmental routes (before ziplines became the primary means of travel.

    -Much more efficient at dealing with MULES and Terrorists as I know which equipment is efficient and more importantly, how to use that equipment effectively. (Strand is EXCELLENT early game tool).

    -I know whether picking up Lost Cargo is worth it or not. (In my opinion, Lost Cargo should be tagged with a directional arrow and approx. distance for newer players.)

    -Make more efficient use of my bandwidth. No more looking at the map to identify and disassemble poorly positioned structures.

    -And when placing structures, I know that those structures will likely be MORE useful to other players since I've traveled these paths MULTIPLE times before.

    -Prioritizing deliveries to certain Preppers for their recipes (like the Engineer and Roboticist) early adds SO much purpose to getting those folks to like me.

    I'm sure I'm missing a lot more, but for those that say this game has no replay value, I totally disagree so far. (I am skipping all cutscenes, however--it's the gameplay that is keeping me hooked.)

    submitted by /u/Kwijiboe
    [link] [comments]

    All I can say is wow. 160ish hours of faking my time and just enjoying this game. All to come to this point and be blown away.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Didn’t end well...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    And then Fragile and Mama ....

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:51 PM PST

    [EPISODE 3] So I just found out that you can give Porters equipment and weapons.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    That's pretty neat, actually. I mean, it's not much, but something like this makes my day. It's not often you give someone a shotgun and they actually thank you.

    Also, side-question - in the Chapter 3 nuke sequence, is it possible to give a Porter the nuke? What happens?

    submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl
    [link] [comments]

    Loaded in for the first time in a month.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Well today I decided to log back into the game and first thing i find while delivering is a pair of brand new chiral boots on the ground! One pair got me through 95% of the game!

    submitted by /u/JandD2018
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!!!!!!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I cannot unlock the backpack customization. I am on chapter 5, I've done the junk dealer; maxed the stars out on center south distribution center. Yet, no prompting. No nothing. I am very confused, and I am starting to think that my game is broken or has a bug. I don't wanna delete than re-download it, because I will lose everything. Please, someone help.

    submitted by /u/Collector_2012
    [link] [comments]

    The Art of Death Stranding US release

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    So like many of you, I pre-ordered this book several months ago and have patiently waited through all of the set backs. Today I went to Titan Books' twitter to see if they posted any updates and saw that they posted a tweet yesterday saying that it was now available in the US. Only, it's not available via their one US vendor (Amazon). There are dozens of people asking them for an update or explanation on this new setback and they haven't replied to any of it (they're usually pretty responsive from my past experience). Someone said they were told by Amazon's customer service that it's delayed until March now and another person said they were told April. I know there's nothing I can do but wait at this point but I'm pretty disappointed and just wanted to vent real quick, mainly because I bought this as a gift for someone. It looks awesome and I'm happy for all of you in other countries who did receive yours!

    submitted by /u/Viiibrations
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment