• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Death Stranding Fully loaded truck and a backpack full of packages

    Death Stranding Fully loaded truck and a backpack full of packages


    Fully loaded truck and a backpack full of packages

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    POV: You’re a lucky penny and I find you lying on the floor

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Got a tattoo of Yoji Shinkawa's concept art of Fragile

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    I just shit myself.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    The edges and back of the art book are chiral gold and it's beautiful

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    [SPOILERS][Chapter 13]Amelie just sitting there playing with this thing

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    My DS Appreciation Spot in my Collection. ����

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    You're probably wondering how I got here..

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    14 Year olds drawing of Sam Porter Bridges

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    When her parents aren't home

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    My favorite resting place in the game!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    In TGS19 there was a bloody pee, and Kojima said this happened to him only once when he was testing and playing the game, does anyone knows how to get it?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Okay Sam

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Gotta love almost reaching the peak on your vehicle.... Almost

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    If we're talking about annoyances, excessive sign spawn keeps bugging me when i just want to sit and enjoy the environment.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Made a campaign poster. Bridges & BB 2020!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I really got stuck this time and the jumping and the ladder trick won’t do anything... I need this truck! HELP!!!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Moon

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    In the movie there is a line between those clones.

    Hey, my names sam.

    Hey my names sam too.

    Coincidence ?

    Remember the naked sam shower scene ? Its simular in the movie and the game.

    I wonder if there is a connection ?

    Then there is the body incineration scenes in both movies, simular too.

    I tthink its fun to take insparation from cool movies.

    submitted by /u/neo101b
    [link] [comments]

    [CHAPTER 3] Are all these likes from other players real?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Hi everyone! A new player (porter) in the world of Death Stranding here. I got the game over the holidays but haven't had too much time to play... but every time I sit down at least 3 hrs pass without my noticing and I am fighting the "one more delivery" itch already.

    But I'm wondering if I really understand what's going on with the "Likes". Most objects I'd encountered before today like signs or charging stations had a few hundred. There were a couple extremely convenient bridges that were up in the tens or even hundreds of thousands, but that made sense to me, and I imagined they'd been there a while.

    Today I repaved a road. Not the one you do as an official order but a little before then, happened on a Repaver and gave it a shot. Within 10-20 minutes the likes were rolling in—over 70,000. I checked the stats when I got the chance and they were all other players.

    So what's going on here? Were those really thousands of players somehow on with me simultaneously, in the same area, spamming like when they crossed my newly paved road? Was this a fluke? Or does the game do this on purpose to encourage your altruism?

    If they were real (inflated or not) I think I'm beginning to understand why Kojima called it a whole new genre of game. That experience already made me feel more part of an interconnected world than social media ever has. Bafflingly connected, but connected.

    What do you guys think? How many have had similar experiences? How much do we know or understand about the logic that links players to each other's structures?

    submitted by /u/smallcox13
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting things under the map

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Preppers and their gifts

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Hey there, fellow porters! Just had a little question. I know some Preppers like The Roboticist, and The Engineer are helpful because of the skeletons they give you. On the other hand, other Preppers aren't very helpful beyond x amount of stars. Are there any other Preppers that I should focus on/ignore?

    Sorry for bad formatting, on mobile now

    submitted by /u/treebushkiddo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment