• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Death Stranding Two kinds of people

    Death Stranding Two kinds of people


    Two kinds of people

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Sympathy for MULEs

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    The initial grind is real

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:25 PM PST

    ! New Mail - Sender: A fellow porter Subject: It’s Friday! ����

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Sam our man! How ya holdin' up out there? I'm sure it's been a long week. With what, work or school and everyday life stuff... 💀 You must be excited it's Friday! 🙏🏻

    That's why I wanted to write to you, fellow porter... It's time for a celebration! 😄💦 I propose you pick up your controller for a bit this weekend and enjoy a fun game of Death Stranding! 🐋 It's a great way to unwind and relax! Don't forget to give out some likes while you're at it, Sam. 👍🏻

    Keep on keeping on. And Happy Friday! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    submitted by /u/r3mmurd
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite things to do in this game is to rob a bunch of MULEs and then build a bunch of roads

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Best use of the back button so far. Three fast inputs and I can skip every cutscene so much faster. OPT + RIGHT + X

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Saw this and Immediately made a connection with the game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Ganbare Shamiko, become a demon that will selflessly connect the world and stop the Death Stranding.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    I received a chilled delivery today!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Meme

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Sony Japan is running an extensive survey for DS players

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I am wondering if Sony is planning to do this worldwide. Looks like they really want to understand how the "DS experiment" worked out with actual players rather than reviewers/youtubers.

    The survey is quite long and detailed, starts with a few questions about your gamer habits, what got you to buy the game in the first place, then asks for your opinion on every aspect of the game: cutscenes direction, sound effects, difficulty, number of items, weapons or vehicles, characters, combat encounters, missions diversity... they want you to rate every single thing.

    Finally they ask the big question : would you buy a sequel? Or another game in the same vein? Or both?

    It is quite interesting, but I believe there's a trick question : very early on they want to know if you bought the game mainly because it's from Kojima. That's probably true for most of us but answering this way could discourage Sony to take risks with new original IPs without a big name attached to it. Kojima found himself in the surreal position of being able to make whatever weird game he wanted with an AAA budget and total artistic freedom.

    DS's legacy should be about giving more chances to original games and concepts, more leeway for the artists and designers in the industry to go wild and make unique big games with an appropriate budget. So if you get to answer a similar survey, it could be wise to rate the game on its merits alone and avoid putting Kojima's name up front. Who knows? Maybe it will help Sony decide to support another strange project that would otherwise never get any attention, and ends up being lot of fun like DS did.

    submitted by /u/BNNKNG
    [link] [comments]

    The Particle of God that Permeates All Existence

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Not a shitty meme this time [SPOILERS for Chapter 9]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    DS needs a hang glider

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    God I'd love to climb mountains all day and glide around this beautiful environment. Think any dlc will add stuff like that?

    submitted by /u/deijardon
    [link] [comments]

    Why Death Stranding was made for me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    The moment I heard the music with the trailer, I knew this game was meant to be. I've been burnt out of games for awhile, I really only enjoy rockstar games and Minecraft, and seeing this game gave me a spark of Joy. The open world, the beautiful landscape and graphics, but most of all the music. I already listen to Low Roar everyday, their music puts me in the most zen mindset, I take naps to their music. But the moment you take your first journey and Low Roar comes on, I instantly smiled and said this game was made for me, walking through a beautiful world with an ominous, mysterious world with Low Roar as my background music, damn Kojima and I are on the same wavelength. I intend to play this game for a long time to fully get the most out of it, The joy I feel playing this gets me out of my slump I've been in. I'm in love.

    submitted by /u/Paul_Woodrugh
    [link] [comments]

    Combined my two fav things Billie Eilish and Death Stranding to make this fan made trailer I’ve had for months in my head. Haven’t made a GMV in years

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    So I rebuilt a road...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    My first piece of merch

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I can do what Sam can do

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I appreciate the character of Sam Bridges that I inhabit and the fact that I am (in theory) able to do what Sam can do. He has no special powers or abilities. He isn't the god of war or Prince Noctis with magic weapon summoning and warp strike abilities. He's just a hard worker that carries packages, and he is the hero of the story. Because of this I find it easier to identify as Sam. I love to run myself and there's something about playing the video game that makes my workouts in real life better? Ok, I can't climb a rope up a mountain side with dozens of kilos on my back but the rest seems within my capabilities. Maybe this is something I can start to train on. Anyway, I appreciate this aspect of this game.

    submitted by /u/agrubila
    [link] [comments]

    Fragile-san makes deliveries across Edo-period Japan, hounded by the wicked ronin, Higgs-san. (@floatingdisc on instagram)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    small spoiler question at the end of game.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    after sam takes lou out of the pod, why are there baby bts in the room?

    submitted by /u/bullseyebob47
    [link] [comments]

    Leaked image of the Death Stranding VR system

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Anyone else notice themselves giving a thumbs more often irl, after starting Death stranding?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment