• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Death Stranding I haven't beaten it yet, but I absolutely love how creative and mad the world is. Hideo Kojima has done it again!

    Death Stranding I haven't beaten it yet, but I absolutely love how creative and mad the world is. Hideo Kojima has done it again!


    I haven't beaten it yet, but I absolutely love how creative and mad the world is. Hideo Kojima has done it again!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    How am I having so much fun?! I expected this game to be a huge bore.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:15 PM PST

    How did Kojima manage to make this game this much fun? I'm hooked. I'm literally just delivering mail and occasionally fight MULES or BTs but am having an absolute blast.

    I haven't been sucked into a game this much since RDR2.

    I've been putting off playing DS because of the bad reviews from guys like Pro-Jared and the like. I think Jared even called this his worst game of the year.

    I'm so glad I picked this up.

    I hate to sound like a fan boy but damn.. Hideo Kojima is a genius. His ability to take such a simple gameplay concept and make it this addictive absolutely amazes me. I can't stop playing and I'm actually ENJOYING the experience. I don't feel like I'm rushing through everything like I have with so many other games lately.

    Here I thought he had lost his touch after playing MGSV. I liked it but it just wasn't as good as the past MGS games. I never felt sucked into the story and gameplay like I did with 1-4. I couldn't even finish it once I realized you basically had to beat the story twice to get the ending. It felt lazy. I expected DS to be crap because of that.

    He definitely redeems himself in my eyes with DS and all I'm doing is delivering mail!

    submitted by /u/CaitlynJennersNads
    [link] [comments]

    Gone fishing...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    My truly unique hat, including natural tarnishing due to countless time fall storms while crossing the wastelands.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    I don’t post much and I haven’t had the time to dive into this game as much as I’ve wanted to, but just to log on and see that my structures helped 350 other players literally made me tear up. Just the feeling of togetherness and feeling not so alone is the reason I love this game

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Thank You KJP & DS Community

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Didn't realize there was a torii gate in the game!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    How much of a problem will this cause?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Laying down paths

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Can anyone explain how the path system in the game works? I often get a notification saying a player used a path I made and I know it's not referring to the roads. Similarly after a new area is brought onto the chiral network, sometime when I explore, Sam comments, "Huh a path" so I assume that's a path used by someone else. How does this work when compared to something like structures?

    submitted by /u/Plebian_o_console
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] Finished Death Stranding for the first time, here's my favourite moments throughout the entire game! Truly a special game, Kojima Productions are very talented and should make more crazy games like this.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Some pictures i took in episode 4, this game is quite beautiful.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    What a Visionary but I have one question

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:15 PM PST

    I loved MGS and Kojima had earned my respect through each awesome iteration of that series, but with how mad DS looked in its marketing, I had some trepidation about taking the plunge so I told myself I'd get it later on when it's on sale.

    Perfect game to play during lockdown. The soundtrack, the long thoughtful journeys across stunningly realised landscapes, amazing cast innovative gameplay, original story... closest thing I can put it down as is MGS meets Twin peaks. And what a soundtrack! Am listening to Low Roar on repeat now for any journey 😆🚌

    My question though is (and I realise almost all the other aspects of the story are pretty batshit mental too but I went along with it cos it's Kojima and the game is generally well crafted):

    Who makes these EEs and why would they end up being a human and also the bloody President of the United States????? Incredibly contrived antagonist. At least the la li lu le lo made some sort of sense 😆😆😆😆

    I probably shouldn't open up this can of worms and just go with it.

    I'm still going to Plat this mad masterpiece all the same 😉

    submitted by /u/johndtwaldron
    [link] [comments]

    Side Quests questions

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    When can i start doing side quests? i'm about 5 hours in and still only see one order option. i don't have any "standard orders" which are the side quests, correct?

    submitted by /u/Dewlough
    [link] [comments]

    [ENDING LITERALLY BIG SPOILERS] A question about that ending.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    So there's one thing thats been bugging me, the Lou we saw in the final flashbacks sequence is Sam right because Bridget took care of him and Amelie found Sam/BB dead on the Beach. But what about the other Lou who's been with Sam throughout the entire game? Who is he? Because Cliff his father wanted him back since he died? But then again during the post credits scene, Sam called this Lou, Louise.

    Honestly im confused asf (Curse you Kojima), can anyone explain why because i probably missed something during the story.

    submitted by /u/archiegamez
    [link] [comments]

    Which hologram is this? I can't find anything online about it, and since I don't have it myself yet I can't get the name of it!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Should I be building/upgrading structures before or after bringing the location into the chiral network?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    And if I do so before ((a road, for instance)) and then bring the network online and the road was not only built but extended, what happens to my work?

    submitted by /u/RodJohnsonSays
    [link] [comments]

    Kojima Predicting 2020 and 2020 so far...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    2020 Social Distancing. Lockdowns. Porters as essential workers.

    This year people holding onto BB and in-game promotion of AMC.

    submitted by /u/pogi2000
    [link] [comments]

    Spoilers: Manga with similar themes as DS.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Have you read Summer Time Rendering by Tanaka Yasuki? It has the elements of the oil creatures, the whale and also a multi-armed oil monster. According to Wikipedia, it started publishing in 2017, 2 years before DS' release.

    submitted by /u/fiddlerisshit
    [link] [comments]

    Normal difficult vs hard difficulty

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Wondering if someone could help me? Do I need to play on hard difficulty to get legend of legend postal service, also is there a big difference in (XP) gained when playing on hard compared to normal?

    submitted by /u/glennhanley07
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep entrusting my stuff?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    I'm obviously doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

    Every time I go to a place to deliver lost cargo it shows the first menu when I send the cargo belonging to that place.

    Then it gives me the entrust menu and no matter what I do it keeps entrusting all the other cargo.

    What the fuck am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/CaitlynJennersNads
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment