• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Death Stranding I customized my PlayStation 5 to look like a cargo package! I removed the white plates, spray painted them, used official stickers and tape from Kojima Productions, heavy body acrylic paint on my hands for the hand prints and I sealed it all under layers of resin!

    Death Stranding I customized my PlayStation 5 to look like a cargo package! I removed the white plates, spray painted them, used official stickers and tape from Kojima Productions, heavy body acrylic paint on my hands for the hand prints and I sealed it all under layers of resin!


    I customized my PlayStation 5 to look like a cargo package! I removed the white plates, spray painted them, used official stickers and tape from Kojima Productions, heavy body acrylic paint on my hands for the hand prints and I sealed it all under layers of resin!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Kojima will never stop being a prophet.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    This was a pre-order for me, one of the few. Was enthralled by the music, the characters, the story. The isolation was relaxing yet haunting. Echoes of others who had been on the same journey and left a helping hand. Strand gaming. Can't wait to see what's next.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    El mejor cumpleaños de mí vida �� gracias Kojima! Tremendo juegazo!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Just contemplating life and whether or not I'll ever fill my leg stars.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Ok I just started this game a few hours ago and I'm already in love.... Why haven't I played this already?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    Death Stranding has personally become the best game I've ever played in my life

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I knew from the trailers this game was going to be something special and it lived up to the hype every bit of the way. The atmosphere is immersive, gameplay is strategic, and the characters all have an important role in the story. No one felt useless. The positive feedback in this game is everything, players help other players. I have completed it three times, platinuming it currently doesn't interest me. I wish more people gave it a proper chance, rather than writing it off as some sort of meme. As the title says its my favorite game of all time now (previously held by Starfox Adventures, which was my first adventure game). I had faith in Kojima ever since I played MGSV but DS is definitely the better of the two, and I'm glad his new studio allowed him to be unrestrained.

    submitted by /u/EtherealTrapMuzik
    [link] [comments]

    Only just now noticed a big detail in the game’s score

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    During boss fights, specific musical cues are interwoven in the score, and are used to signal to the player that an enemy is about to make an attack, with the cues varying depending on what kind of attack(melee, ranged, one-hit, etc.)

    I didn't realize this before since most boss encounters usually have me in "panic" mode, lol

    submitted by /u/SoThotful69
    [link] [comments]

    Glad I bought DS

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Walking simulator is something you see a lot of when people describe this game and I am now to the point I am build lots of infrastructure and I feel like they completely missed out on some of the great ways to get around. I am loving zip lining everywhere, I fine myself spending extra time on my way to a destination to set them up so that my trip home or back to where I came from is way easier. The truck is amazing for getting around but once your in the mountains it becomes a bit impractical and road building is crazy expensive so I have found myself reverting back to walking and zip lining. I think if this game was by anyone else I probably would have taken a pass but I am a huge Kojima fan boy so this was an easy choice and I'm so glad I got it cause the story in pulling me in huge!

    submitted by /u/killahb33
    [link] [comments]

    Would a video analysing the philosophical themes of Death Stranding interest you?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Hi! I finished the game yesterday and have been experiencing the open world and lore after without stop, I have a total of about 230 hours so far and haven't even platinumed the game yet, so it's fair to say I liked the gameplay but honestly, the story has been one of the most wonderful I've had the privilege to experience. I thought after Dostoevski I would never again be so taken aback by a world and its characters to the same degree, but Kojima took advantage of the media and did an absolutely amazing work.

    In any case, as the double edged sword his storytelling is, there is a lot of symbolism, lore and direct influences from certain existentialists and some psychological theorizing that I think have been largely unexplored in this already overlooked game. I've made myself to the task to disect and analyze all of this in a Youtube essay. Now, I don't have a channel (it doesn't have any content anyway), and thus evidently neither a starting audience to show it to, I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in seeing such an analysis of the game from somebody who is probably as enthralled by its world as you are, also considering it's the least I could do keeping in mind just how much help I received in this forum, thank you porters!

    submitted by /u/Great-Turn9882
    [link] [comments]

    The title track by CHVRCHES on the soundtrack is fantastic

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Just wanted to acknowledge the music that isn't Ludvig Forssell or Low Roar. I think "Death Stranding" the song perfectly encapsulates the feelings and emotional highs of the story, especially the final few chapters. It's big, heartfelt, and rapturous in its production, and it made me a genuine fan of CHVRCHES in general. Song slaps.

    What other soundtrack songs do you feel fly under the radar?

    submitted by /u/abilly85
    [link] [comments]

    Finally there..!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I had never seen this animation! looks like an action movie

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Death Stranding has made me view the world differently...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I failed the only order for the First Prepper and now there are none left. Does it respawn at all?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I just found The First Prepper in the mountains and accepted the order to retrieve 5 items from the MULEs. I got all 5 items and on the climb back up my exo ran out of batteries and I slid ALL the way down the mountain and busted my ass a few times destroying all of the items and failing the order. I went back to him but the order was gone. I've since done a few more deliveries to other places but when I checked again there was still no orders.

    Is there a way to redo a order or do I just have to ignore him for a little while until his order respawns?

    (There's zero star progression for him just to clear it up.)

    Every where I looked I just found orders that go TO him but those dont spawn until you do his first one apparently.

    submitted by /u/Jeht_1337
    [link] [comments]

    One of the Best Sequences in the Whole Game: Nam’

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    BTs needed my truck apparently.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Has anyone played the whole game offline?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I haven't really gone back since I beat it at launch and I was always tempted to go back for an offline playthrough but it might defeat the purpose of the game

    submitted by /u/Darth_Veritas
    [link] [comments]

    Autophobia and DS hate

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    When you're alone, there's you and only you. The things that play in your mind like skipping through a radio station. The emotions that come along with that. Turning on the TV just for comfort. Leaving YouTube on auto play. All just not to think or feel or notice what's lurking below the surface.

    I wonder if the negativity towards DS comes from intuition that, given enough play time, your mind will inevitably drift. The hunch that your well-crafted veneer of "I'm fine" might crack when Low Roar hits just right.

    I've been putting off this game until now. I'm halfway through chapter 3 and I've already felt the hair on my skin stand up. My mind has already drifted into melancholy and beyond.

    It's not to say it's only reason for the games criticism, but I wonder if fearing to feel has something to do with it.

    I'm no one. Nameless. Faceless. And yet I am here and you are there, and we're together somehow. I'm thankful for each and every one of you.

    I'm not even sure any of this makes sense. It's late and I need to sleep.

    submitted by /u/TENKO-XIII
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to turn off the animations when you enter a BT area?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    That's my biggest issue with the game is how every time you enter a BT area, there's a 10 second animation where everything stops and it starts raining, move 5 ft then another 10 second animation with the odradek blinking. Is there anyway to skip these or turn them off?

    submitted by /u/thethingfromJCnotF4
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between “enemy scanners negated” and “enemy scanners evaded?”

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    I noticed these were two different things when you look at your stats in Bridge Link. I finally started playing this game earlier this month and have really been enjoying it!

    submitted by /u/exploratorystory
    [link] [comments]

    orange cables on the vehicles intentional or just a happy accident?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    on electric cars they have bright orange wires to designate that they're high voltage lines.

    In death stranding i think every vehicle has orange cables running to the wheel hubs (hub motors).

    I've wondered for a long time if this was an intentional choice to designate high voltage cabling orange or if its just a coincidence considering the game seems to have a blue and orange color scheme goin on, like Sams blue suit and BBs orange pod.

    im curious to hear what you guys think about this

    submitted by /u/skele-enby420
    [link] [comments]

    PC Players and your builds.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:46 PM PST

    All in all who is playing on PC and what does your build look like. Looking at the required vs recommended i kind of split the difference and im curious what i should expect. I played on my PS4 and loved it and thinking about picking it up for another playthrough on PC.

    I currently run I5 10400 w/ 32 GB of ram with a 1660TI

    submitted by /u/ManipulatdTruth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment