• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Death Stranding Death Stranding has ruined me, because now, whenever I see random terrain, I'm always thinking "Hmmm, I wonder how I could deliver cargo over that?"

    Death Stranding Death Stranding has ruined me, because now, whenever I see random terrain, I'm always thinking "Hmmm, I wonder how I could deliver cargo over that?"


    Death Stranding has ruined me, because now, whenever I see random terrain, I'm always thinking "Hmmm, I wonder how I could deliver cargo over that?"

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:33 PM PST

    A 1/72 diorama I made for a friend.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Try to catch me!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:05 PM PST

    This is too heavy... sike!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Death Stranding for the win!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Death Stranding Novelisation Volume 1 UK Release Date (16/02/2021)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:17 AM PST

    I was rooting for him at that moment.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:09 PM PST

    I just about can't believe this: Real life 'Blood bikers'

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-03/blood-bikes-transport-blood-covid-19-tests-help-save-lives/13111912

    Motorbike riders are volunteering their time to help speedily courier COVID-tests and lifesaving blood donations around the country.

    More than 150 volunteers have put up their hands to transport tests and samples from clinics to hospitals and pathology labs when existing services are not able to.

    Started in Scotland apparently.

    submitted by /u/Tummybunny2
    [link] [comments]

    The amount of time to set up perfect zip-line point

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Once I’ve 5-starred an outpost, is there any benefit to keep doing deliveries there?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Is there any benefit to getting extra likes from them, or should I just not bother taking in deliveries for that outpost, or collecting lost cargo?

    submitted by /u/BeatsByJay82
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I found the sound effects

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Hi guys and girl of this community, would any of you know where I could found every sound effect of the game downloadable without having to dig in the game files because I would like to make some of these my ring tones or my alarm, so do you know the existence of some kind of sound effect bank on internet?

    submitted by /u/the_FracTal_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a new version coming? If so...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Can the new release version please have the option to turn music on whenever and wherever I'm running? I am very aware of what zip lines sound like, I'm good.

    submitted by /u/JohnIQ22
    [link] [comments]

    [ENDGAME QUESTION]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:57 PM PST

    So I've gotten all the chips from Your Partner "J" (at least all the ones talked about in the mails he sent me, last one being the one in the ruined mall by the Craftsmen where you have to take out the Mules) but when I look through my mail list, J's still only at something like 0.8 of the first star.

    I still have to 5-star the novelist's son and the first prepper, but other than that, J's the only one left. Is it even possible to 5-star him? Am I missing something, like other V-chips? Or does he just never get past 0.8 of a star?

    submitted by /u/SaucyJ4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Half Life X Cyberpunk 2077, both of my favourite games in this game :D

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Archive (2020) movie seems like it took inspiration from the game

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Archive (2020) movie seems like it took inspiration from the game. From the bleak look of the terrain and the dwelling and the prototype.

    submitted by /u/privat88r
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Best way to deal with BTs? [Chapter 3]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    What is the best way to deal with BTs? At first I thought I should just let it suck me in and defeat the boss variant so it gets rid of the timefall in the area. Then I realized that is just too costly both in terms of items and condition. Then I tried stealthing them with nades, which works but doesn't seem to clear the area even if I hunt down every last one.

    So what's the best way? Playing on Normal. I just got the anti-BT pistol finally as well.

    submitted by /u/zealotlee
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta get those remote strands to five stars!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:54 PM PST

    Question about the network

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:59 AM PST

    So how does the online play work? I know you can see other people's structures and whatnot and the amount you can see goes up as you like their stuff but how does the server work? Is everyone on the server and can see everything if they like enough things? Or when you start the game are you automatically put into a server with a set amount of people

    submitted by /u/fireheart1029
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment