• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Death Stranding When you sign up to be a postman but end up a developer

    Death Stranding When you sign up to be a postman but end up a developer


    When you sign up to be a postman but end up a developer

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    This Art Wall just hits different after DS

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Keep on keepin on, buddies! What an amazing journey

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Arriving to Port Knot City. I'm totally loving this game so far.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Thanks for the birthday wishes my dudes!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] This game for me has been the final nail in the coffin of listening to reviews and feedback.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:04 AM PST

    I was super excited for this game as I usually am with a lot of games. I usually wait for PC ports or sales like the case for this game. I was disappointed with the reviews and didn't think I would pick it up. This game like many others (TLOU2, RE5, FFXV) just proves that you have to formulate your own opinion with games/movies. Some people can be way to critical. After this game, I will not listen to reviews at all. I will at the very least buy future games on Steam and play the minimum 2 hours (eligible for refund) and try for myself.

    I got so sucked into this game more than I thought with the gorgeous scenery, beautifully chilling music, and brilliantly unique story. I also found the gameplay to be a comforting change of pace where I could relax and really enjoy myself. Some find making deliveries boring where I found it as very rewarding and cathartic especially after leveling and unlocking certain functions (that I'll avoid mentioning for spoiler sake).

    I for one do not care to see a sequal as much as I enjoyed myself because I feel this game is great as a standalone and that would also give Kojima's studio a chance to make another unique IP to enjoy. Fortunately for Kojima the recent events of Covid added to my connection with the main character, feeling alone and just wanting to help others.

    Thanks for a great game and rememberable experience! Like Thumbs Up

    submitted by /u/BMXBikr
    [link] [comments]

    I found BB in Cyberpunk!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    [chapter 2] this big boy from horizon zero dawn actually scared the 257 ml of urine out of me

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Keeping those pizzas flat like a pro...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Just me, BB-28, the chiral artist and a friendly BT hanging out and having fun a rainy day.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    This was strange, sad but one of the best journey i had in games ever. Thank you Kojima!!!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    This is me every single delivery though ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Did anyone else cry??

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Did anyone else cry when mama cut the umbilical cord or am I weak sauce? Cause damn. That was moving.

    submitted by /u/itsmybirthday1991
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] What happens to the Elder whe you get him to 5 stars?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    First, I got him to five stars, and when I got him his packages, the screen was the announcer voice, and his BT as a hologram. So, this kinda makes me question, does that happen to everyone when he gets 5 stars, or is there a secret cutscene with him telling you "oh, you might need this" as everyone does (except Heartman and "Peter") ?

    submitted by /u/r_WOB5
    [link] [comments]

    anyone noticed anything suspicious?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Sam's real name

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    So I know he's referred to as Sam Porter, Sam Bridges, Sam Poter-Bridges, and Sam Strand. But being as (as far as I know) he's Cliff's son, is his real proper name not Sam Unger?

    submitted by /u/Professional_Use6806
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding a few photoshots I liked ... to share with you

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    (PC) Where are the save files located?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    My hard drive is slightly corrupted so I'm replacing it, only problem is that my game is on the corrupted drive and I can't move the game files to another drive by using steam's built in feature to move game files, it keeps crashing.

    I'm about half way through the game and I don't really want to start all over again if I have to reinstall the game onto the new drive.

    So I want to see if I can at least keep the save data somewhere safe and then put it into the freshly reinstalled version at a later date?

    submitted by /u/DoragonLW
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] Question about character details

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    How exactly did Die-Hardman get back from the beach? What I understood was that Bridget invited him to the beach, and their meeting was interrupted by Cliff, who was looking for "BB". Then Amelie pushes Sam into the water. When Sam goes back to the Beach, only Amelie is there. So how did Die-Hardman get back from the Beach, and why were Amelie and Bridget separate?

    submitted by /u/DarthTurtle2337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment