• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Death Stranding So, after 30-something hours. i've decided to make something kind - I'm placing other people's lost bikes at nearest charging stations now, following by smiley face. Will people find their long lost bikes there, or this task is pointless?

    Death Stranding So, after 30-something hours. i've decided to make something kind - I'm placing other people's lost bikes at nearest charging stations now, following by smiley face. Will people find their long lost bikes there, or this task is pointless?


    So, after 30-something hours. i've decided to make something kind - I'm placing other people's lost bikes at nearest charging stations now, following by smiley face. Will people find their long lost bikes there, or this task is pointless?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    My Death Stranding collection so far!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    May or may not have ran over a MULE with my truck

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Finally got my very own birthday cake! It’s magnificient. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Higgs & its big dog—

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    I might not be able to kill the terrorists, but I can certainly make their life very unpleasant

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Thank you Kojima

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    just finished the game for the first time and I can't explain my feelings about it. I loved this game and now I'll try to do everything to get the platinum. Thank you Kojima for this masterpiece

    submitted by /u/Bueppo
    [link] [comments]

    Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Out of all the portraits I took of the cast during my playthrough, this one of Målingen (Mama) is my absolute favourite! It's difficult to articulate how the emotion on her face makes me feel. Margaret Qualley did an amazing job portraying her; as did Kojima Productions in bringing her to life!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    No time to explain, just hop on

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    Finished the game yesterday! I made light and dark posters that I think is cool.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Another use of Bola Gun

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Hey Porters, I made it, I beat the game. It was worth every step!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Some of my favourite shots and posters

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Just hanging around

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Come on KV come on! (Ä° found a fantastic photo place)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Gotta love my Hoverbike. (Glitch)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    ⬆️ Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima. ⬇️ Melancholia, Lars von Trier.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    My Zipline Network at 100% Completion

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/xacs1uozpq961.png?width=2826&format=png&auto=webp&s=89eb24b01ab4f31f33196a0908eba8e9f66bf570

    Here is a tidied up version of the rough map I used to plan out my zipline network. It turned out be incredibly handy once the network was completed too.

    I didn't really see the need to make ziplines to Photographer/Novelist's Son, as they're easy enough to get to by road. Plus it was fun to integrate truck deliveries into the zipline network (e.g. gathering cargo for orders to a certain place from all over, bringing it to a Distribution Center, then using a truck to deliver everything in one go.) Plus it saves on chiral bandwidth I use to help other players.

    Here is a blank version of this map if you want to try your hand at the same thing. Like an apocalyptic Mini Metro.

    submitted by /u/Vielwerth
    [link] [comments]

    Y’all wanna see some scary sh!t? I literally almost pooped my pants. Especially after I saw the gold ones �� First time either of these things happened to me ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Is this game good

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    I've played most of my game during quarantine and are looking for a new one was wondering if this game is good

    submitted by /u/yesbecasue
    [link] [comments]

    Rebuilding roads is super satisfying!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Sam's Cufflink Up Close

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    PC FPS Stutter Issues

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I have a budget PC (GTX 1650 Super, Ryzen 5 1600AF, 16GB RAM, SSD) and I started playing Death Stranding last night. It's running pretty well, I'm getting 60+FPS on the "Default" settings at 1080p. Only issue is, performance tanks during the cutscenes. The FPS is getting down to the 30s, and the constant up and down in very distracting. I'm pretty certain this isn't a case of my PC being unable to run it - it runs the game itself perfectly fine, but not pretty basic cutscenes indoors?

    I tried turning off v-sync, disabling fullscreen optimizations and even lowering the settings, but it still persists.

    Is this normal? Is there any way to accommodate for this? I looked at some benchmark videos on YouTube for this game and my GPU, and they all have it running on "Very High" at 1080p and getting 60+FPS, which leads me to believe something is wrong here. My drivers are updated. Am I just really off-base on what my PC can handle? I'm using a Dualsense if that matters, I heard there were some issues with Xbox controllers.

    submitted by /u/brandnewcardock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment