• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Death Stranding A very accurate description

    Death Stranding A very accurate description


    A very accurate description

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Skull kicked clean off

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    My truck battery died *right here*

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    My wife managed to score the Heartman glasses from Amazon Japan post my deployment!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    What a wonderful game! I had a lot of fun!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Characters and Movies

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Pro tip: You can like something multiple times! Until that little white bar runs out, keep hitting the like button. The more you press it, the more likes you send per press, up to 1000! Likes feel good to get and help tremendously with bridge connection levels, so please spread the love. :-)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    I'm enjoying this game a lot and decided to draw Sam :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    For anyone who didn't know, you can unlock this cool (and slightly overpowered) Yaiba Kusanagi Reverse Trike

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Death *Beeping*

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    You can jump partway or all the way across small rivers, and partway into large ones. The secret is to hold the "grab your straps" buttons while you're in the air for a safe landing.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I'm glad that I didn't let my speculations of DS prevent me from playing it

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    After a year since DS released, I finally decided to pick it up on the PS store. I had put off playing it because of criticisms about the story, the gameplay, etc. I figured if so many people found it such an unpleasant experience, then that was proof enough for me to justify not playing it. It was only until I came back to the idea of playing it with an open mind, free from the expectations I had in my head upon it's release was I able to actually relax and experience it for myself, and I honestly wish I bought it sooner.

    This game has a blend of so many things that I have never seen put together all at once in a video game. A post apocalyptic world, supernatural elements, stealth, resource management, hiking/mountain climbing, base building, asychronous multiplayer, even life simulator aspects from your interactions with BB. It honestly pulled me in with the weirdness of it all. The gameplay is a lot more gratifying and rewarding than it sounds on paper as well.

    All in all, it has been well worth the purchase with 1/3 of the game complete. Glad I came back to it and didn't just brand it a glorified walking simulator like I did a year ago.

    Edit; I suck at spelling

    submitted by /u/Cactus_Jack216
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone 2 weeks of hard work and higgs armour is 1/4 done I now need to hand sew the other direction and grenade straps and the armour will be done( I’ve made the armour from scratch see previous posts)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    One Important Question

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    If I kill someone in the camp and leave the body there, after it becomes a BT, then will other campers leave that area or will they be eaten by BT and go Necro after every 5 minutes?

    And if they get eaten then will it show campers territory on map?

    submitted by /u/jmlzhd18
    [link] [comments]

    Scanning to see BTs on the map only works in areas already on the network.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:58 PM PST

    I make frequent use of the ability to make BTs appear on the map by actively scanning with the odradek. I'm on my second playthrough, and when I was in the middle of an order to retrieve cargo from a BT area, I noticed that I couldn't make BTs appear on the map no matter how many times I tried - I was in an area that was completely outside the chiral network, and I wondered if that was why it wasn't working.

    I thought maybe it was because I went from very easy on my first playthrough to very hard on the second, but no. It's still really easy to make BTs appear on the map on very hard, as long as the BTs are within an area connected to the network. I feel like I really confirmed this when I was starting to clear an area that sat on the edge of the network, and scanning only showed the BTs on the network connected side of the border.

    Other notes on using this ability: * The window of time when BTs appear on the map after scanning is very short. I try to open the map right as the scan pulse reaches its limit. * This method of detection seems to only work on BTs that are far enough away - I think they have to be maybe 50m away, but not further than 200m. I've messed up multiple times by running headlong into BTs that the scan didn't show, but if I move slower and pay attention to how fast the odradek is flapping then I'm fine. * Whether I'm sneaking through or clearing the area of BTs, I prefer marking out a path on the map rather than individual points. The game only lets me mark 5 points at a time, but I can mark a lot more with a path.

    submitted by /u/squirrelich
    [link] [comments]

    Zip line placement failure.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Can I just say that some of the zip line placement from other players in my game are garbage. Like I understand they are placed in a larger chain belonging to those players, and I'm not closed to the possibility that they somehow make sense in their chains. However....placing a zip line surrounded on 3 sides by cliffs, or other objects, when literally 10 steps away is a peak with 360° of movement, is....how can I say this... like they were placed by the guy from the goonies..."Hey you guys...look at my zip lines"....

    submitted by /u/Bloodreign007
    [link] [comments]

    Does The First Prepper take much more effort to 5-star?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:42 PM PST

    I delivered a hell lot of lost cargo from the lake knot region but I barely filled a full second star :(

    submitted by /u/frozen6169
    [link] [comments]

    Stamina not recharging

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    I just bought the game and enjoying it so far, but my Stamina just doesn't recharge for some reason? I rest at private rooms plenty and it never went up. Am I missing something?

    Edit: nvm, that was my boot meter...

    submitted by /u/DrayZess
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the game last week after starting it over a year ago. One of my favorites. A few pics from my play through [ENTIRE GAME SPOILERS]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    What is up with other players' equipment being placed above preppers' house? And other strange things

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Lately I have been experience this phenomen, when other players' equipment (skeletons, blood bags, repair containers) get spawned above (or maybe placed by other players) on the roof of the preppers house, being so close to the terminal, you can simply deliver it by interacting with the terminal. It happened with the Paleontologist, the Chiral Artist's mother, the Craftsman and the Film director mostly.

    Another strange thing is that sometimes cargo gets taken to a location, which apperantly belongs to me, and when I claim that cargo from share locker from the "Cargo for Sam" section, it is a cargo that has to be delievered to that exact location where I claim that. It does not have other player's name, it is a simple lost cargo, put in the share locker to the location, where it has to be taken.

    Another phenomenon is when I get the log message that I delivered additional materials to roads, while I did not do such thing. I was doing standard orders in the mountain area, while I got three times that the same three player (including me) delivered material. Why is that?

    Can someone explain this strange things to me? Thanks for the help in advanced!

    submitted by /u/guest54443
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to change the radius of Bridges?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Keep on keeping on !

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Should I spoil the story if I didn't like the game?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    I love Kojima, and adore mgsv to death, I played everygame, except for mgs2. But I feel like th story for THIS game is more drama then action. And I don't mind that all, but I feel like this isn't the story for me. Should I keep playing? Or is it okay if I spoil it for myself? Is this the type of game that you get spoiled by?

    submitted by /u/_MyNameisTank_
    [link] [comments]

    I think I squeezed out of it the most I could.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment