• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Death Stranding People are entitled to express their opinions.

    Death Stranding People are entitled to express their opinions.


    People are entitled to express their opinions.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Distro Centre that I recreated in Minecraft.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Custom decorated frame for my Higgs print autographed by Troy Baker!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Roads changed my life

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    This image along with the caption "Dear Friends, Heartman will return" was posted by Nicolas shortly after the game first released on PS4. I often wonder what death stranding content we could be awaiting. DLC? A sequel?? Either way hyped!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Late to the party but what a great game! A truly beautiful experience.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Just Beat The Main Story......WOW!!! (Spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    So, I got the game on Day 1, but took a bunch of breaks to play other games as well and because there simply isnt enough time during the week when you are stuck at work 9 hours a day.

    But I just beat the game and holy friggen hell, that story is unbelievable. The whole game is great but it really takes off between Chapters 8 and 14. The climax and build to the game is off the charts.

    Jesus, Higgs' chapter and boss fights were epic, Fragile getting what she was owed, Die Hardman's unexpected past, and Clifford Unger.........Gahd damn, CLIFFORD UNGER!!!! One of video games' greatest characters ever! For some strange, unkown reason, I did not see it coming that Sam was going to be his son. But damn, that scene in the hospital is just incredible. And then how everything came full circle in the scene with how Sam ends up on the Beach and why he had a scar on his stomach. It was just so damn sensational.

    I could literally go on and on for hours writing about how awesome this game is, but I will stop there. That whale fight at the end though, top notch!!! I was disappointed though as I was taking on the three lions beforehand and I had them all on the ropes before one of them ate me because Sam wouldnt friggen move. And after I voided out, the fight was automatically over. I wanted that fight bad!! But oh well.

    And Louise!!! Oh man, just amazing. I dont have a single favorite game as I have some games I consider to be the best of all time. Red Dead Redemption 1, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3, and Ghost of Tsushima are all games I consider perfect....Death Stranding just joined those games, based on the story alone, let alone everything else I love about DS. What an emotional ride! Anyone who didnt get this based on terrible reviews or didnt continue playing because they felt it was boring really did themselves a disservice.

    Now the grind continues for that Platinum trophy!!!

    submitted by /u/CaptainSlappyBear
    [link] [comments]

    I call this sequence "Progressive Descension"

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    As much as I hate going through the mountains it’s my most favorite area in the game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Study I did of Yoji Shinkawa's art

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Death Stranding is a MASTERPIECE

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    I am completely blown away. This game is EVERYTHING. Story, world, combat, exploration, voice, soundtrack, etc. I rarely use the capture feature in games, but I use it all the time in Death Stranding. The game is breathtakingly stunning and one of the most stylish I've ever played. Congrats Kojima Productions and Sony, this will go down as one of the all time greats 👏

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally ran over a porter when he ran into my truck and his friend got scared. Left him a Hematic Grenade and a Non-Lethal AR as an apology, but he woke up his unconcious buddy and both legged it without picking up my stuff. Kinda felt shit tbh

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    My Sam finally arrived. Now he must choose his BB.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Finally beat the game ! Such a beautiful story of a game. It’s like watching a movie.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Me waiting for mods that will never come...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    People who build bridges instead of zip lines

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Discovering photo mode

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    A few photos i took in The rain

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Happy Sunday y’all!!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:12 PM PST

    I wish I had clipped it first time I did this

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    I think i just got robbed by BTs

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    So i was minding my business riding my trike and delivering some art to the engineer outside lake knot in a standard order. So i arrive at his bunker thing and a bunch (like 3-4) porters jump outta nowhere outside of his bunker and i had no time to react and i bumped one of them and it deduced like 100 likes which is ok but then i got of the bike to make my delivery and suddenly i see black stuff spreading from behind me and all of them start shaking and panicking. I turn back to run cuz i thought i triggered a void out or something but it was just some bts pulling my bike into the ground... What? Any explanation to this and can i get it back?

    submitted by /u/Kuro-Sekai
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon delivery guy on his way with my after-christmas Warehouse Deal orders

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment