• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Death Stranding Buildind bridges like:

    Death Stranding Buildind bridges like:


    Buildind bridges like:

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    That’s one big block of Chiralium...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Look BB, everything the light touches is our kingdom...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    D R I P Hard Man

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Timefall all around me, a truck that’s out of battery, and a generator JUST out of reach... I love this game

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Welcome to the ENERGY ZONE!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    So I took the Bola gun from these NPC porter, and I thought what would happen if I try to hit them in the arm, you know in a friendly way, I was curious. But end up scaring them and destroying their cargo. Lol. And now they keep cowering everytime I go near them. ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    [Episode 3] BB freaked me out

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I was in my room, and went over to soothe BB and knocked on the glass. He knocked back. Huh, that's really cute. Then I repeated it and BB started banging his head on the glass and broke out. Then I must have woken up because it didn't really happen.

    Dang. That freaked me all the way out.

    submitted by /u/thepreacherplays
    [link] [comments]

    When you run out of ladders

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Asking for help... 'ya sure it's this way!?'

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    Bonding with BB :)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    A wheelie a day keeps the BT's away.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    It's dangerous to go alone take this!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Second playthrough, built the entire highway before reaching the Timefall Farm; I love this game

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Just got the game - Fix for this crash? GTX-3070, i7-10700, 16GB ram

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Heads up! We might have a problem here porters.... The dude is bugged and stuck on the top of the vehicle

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Got my Official Merch Bridges hat! Little surprised it's black though because I thought it was dark navy blue.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Out of my way, I'm in hurry!!! #LegendsofLegends #pizza #DeathStranding ��️��️��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Little love letter to Kojima Productions for this Masterpiece!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Little love letter to Kojima Productions for this Masterpiece!

    https://preview.redd.it/n7glm8zbkaa61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7887e049714a832310ce7d989b0070b1143c5000

    https://preview.redd.it/ftuj3hcckaa61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=356db5a0a7402da31c9b6bf6d18eb8d32ac337be

    Today I finally finished the Story for the first time after almost 110 hours and I just wanted to say "Thank you" to all the people and the Community for making this game a thing. I didn't have so much fun with a game in years.
    I'm playing Kojima Games since MGS1 when I was a teenager and since then I played every game he made with his Companions. His games have always been mindblowing to me, because they tell stories that are complex and deep, usually set a new standard for following games and also defining some of the technologies we are seeing today on our planet.
    His approach to show the different angles of good and bad persons is very welcome in times where many people only think in black/white and not in grey, so I was excited to see what DS will become, since it appeared very different from his former games.
    During the last 3 weeks I invited a few of my friends to my place to show them the game and everyone of them was blasted from the physics, graphics and soundtrack (most of them said they wouldn't play the game since it's to passive) and all of them can't wait to see his next game with the hope that it will have a more action- or horror orientated gameplay, which I don't care because I'm Ludens ;) ;) ;)

    For myself, I love just playing the game, delivering cargo, connecting with other players, building a infrastructure and finding new, shorter ways to my destination. Also finding all the Chip Data seems like a blast to me, since you really have to search instead of getting....A Map that shows you everything on the map like in other games.

    I will now continue to play the game up to 100% for all achievements (still need to find out how I can do "Legend of Legend of Legend" contracts?!) and just chill and enjoy this beautifull world.

    Thank you Kojima Sensei for being such a great mind and thank you to all Kojima-Production Members for being such passionate.

    And sorry for my bad english^^

    submitted by /u/Ladaios
    [link] [comments]

    Cheating like a mofo

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    I just paid my 10 year old 20 Bucks to play episode 4. I just want to deliver packages while falling off cliffs! It's been 40 minutes. He looked so confident going in.

    submitted by /u/ObligationGlad
    [link] [comments]

    [NOT PHOTO MODE] Sometimes you gotta appreciate the little things, like how BB looks at Sam while sleeping

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Need a ride? With Norman Reedus... I mean Sam Porter Bridges! #DeathStranding #ps4 #delivery ��️��️��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment