• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Death Stranding Merry (belated) Christmas and happy holidays from all the staff at Bridges

    Death Stranding Merry (belated) Christmas and happy holidays from all the staff at Bridges


    Merry (belated) Christmas and happy holidays from all the staff at Bridges

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I am hooked and got 9 more days before I go back to work.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    First timer, go easy on me!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Moby Dick Revengeance

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    [Death Stranding] Higgs

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Take Photos Even If You Got BTs On Your Ass

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Jesus fucking christ man, I wanted to play a walking simulator not watch an A&E TV show with my girlfriend while holding back my tears cause I'm a real man -.-

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Me trying to make it back to the first prepper for the Santa Hat but just keep falling down the mountain

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Love these NPC porters. Wish we could "hire" them to make the deliveries that the delivery mech bots do That way we could aid them in their journeys.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    200 hours in.. just discovered how to piss without touching the controller

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Mr.Kojima said hi to me???!!! Chillin in Cyberpunk like a Boss.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    I find it unfortunate that they don't allow time fall shelters to work for vehicles.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Made a time fall shelter near the cosplayer, parked truck in the shelter. Made sure most of it was under the shelter. Durability still going down. =(

    submitted by /u/ZXE102Rv2
    [link] [comments]

    I wrote a poem about DS/the relationship between Sam and BB and it got published!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Here it is: "I'm fragile but not that Fragile"

    Not trying to self-promote. I just love this game and wanted to share some fan "art" with fellow gamers 👶🏼

    submitted by /u/sweeswaw
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas hat. Does this only happen at Christmas or something?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    This bridge is a lucky bastard

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:43 PM PST

    This game looks great on PC max settings

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Word of advice if you're going through BT territory with a vehicle but roads haven't been created yet. Drive where the roads would be!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Tried this and was able to drive to south knot city with the truck through BT territory without any issues.

    submitted by /u/ZXE102Rv2
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing to death?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Sometimes when I set Sam to sleep on the cold mountains, he ends up dying and I have to repatriate.

    Is this Sam freezing to death, or am I thinking about this too much?

    submitted by /u/CopiedFloppy
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started playing. Proper destination of lost cargo?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Hi. I'm just wondering how do you find the proper destination of lost cargo, this game is a bit overwhelming. I've been picking up and entrusting to others but I can't figure out how to properly drop it off where it should go?

    submitted by /u/fitpetboo
    [link] [comments]

    Just reached Ch. 3 and loving it. UI is far more intuitive / gameplay is less tedious than anticipated

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Maybe some of this was fixed after release, but contrary to some reviews describing the painful "walking simulator" gameplay, overly-complicated menus, and general tediousness, I was hooked well before I reached Chapter 3. Nearly all the repetitive cutscenes are skippable with one tap, and I'm having an easier time with this UI than other games. I find the loquaciousness of the NPCs amusing, and the traversal/balancing system engaging.

    It helps that I enjoy treks in games like the long meditative journeys in Shadow of the Colossus, and the UI/UX in MGSV (the most complicated game I've played) definitely prepared me for DS. If it's true that it only gets better, I can't wait.

    Edited for clarity

    submitted by /u/quirk-the-kenku
    [link] [comments]

    Spent a better part of a day building roads in offline, FML

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I'm new to the game and I didn't want to get overwhelmed by online content so I had it disabled until I reached south knot city where I thought it was a good time to turn it on, at the time I had all roads from port city to the distro to the south completed all by myself, I thought it was quite hard having to do so which is why I feel stupid to find out how much easier it is in online mode.

    submitted by /u/Hamez658
    [link] [comments]

    question about escaping bts.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I can avoid them but when the big squid comes and the ground turns black I can escape. I can walk a pretty far distance holding breath but the squid never goes away.

    submitted by /u/emacsandvi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment