• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Death Stranding One of my favourite shots so far. I love how atmospheric this game is!

    Death Stranding One of my favourite shots so far. I love how atmospheric this game is!


    One of my favourite shots so far. I love how atmospheric this game is!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    All Chiral Everything

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Death stranding or The walking dead , choose one

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    I bought death stranding as a Christmas gift to myself

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I finally bought the game and I have found myself completely in awe.

    I've followed the trailers since the first drop. I fell in love with the idea, read all the theories, watched all the interviews. But when the game came out I went through a break up and have struggled ever since to have the money to purchase it. Yesterday I saw the game on sale, and used some money I got from Christmas to buy it. I'm so happy that I've actually cried over the fact that I've got it.

    I've had to avoid this sub out of fear of spoiling the game for myself, but I guess I just wanted to say that I'm back. I finally have it. And I've finally been able to reconnect with something I've been wanting for years.

    Very few people in my life know how much a game like this can be a break from reality and all the terrible things in this world, so I really just wanted to share this with you guys. Although I know very few people will read this, thankyou all for building the bridges, ropes and ladders that I've already stumbled upon, and I can't wait to see what awaits me.

    My journey has finally begun.

    submitted by /u/frenchfry9604
    [link] [comments]

    I am kinda proud of this shot.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:02 AM PST

    I really think that the Porters and MULEs need more love...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I may have an addiction

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I finished the storyline on Wednesday and spent a couple of days doing premium deliveries and building roads. Tonight I zipped up all of my previous saves and started a brand new game at normal level (I spent my first 90 hours bouncing from easy to normal mode. Don't judge me - I'm old).

    I may never speak to my family again. Halp!

    submitted by /u/whydimmi
    [link] [comments]

    Really hard to get enough of these views.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    It's been done to death, but this mission is always such an experience

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Collection is growing! Statues next?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Photo mode is amazing! Taken during a cutscene!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Porters at work! ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    The new Yaiba Motorcycle looks so cool !

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    eye flickering glitch

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    how do i fix this issue it annoys me i couldnt find any answer on how to fix the issue on here

    submitted by /u/NickLink09
    [link] [comments]

    This felt like an appropriate addition for the January page of my bullet journal for 2021. Keep on keeping on, porters!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Does this game still have activity?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Do people still play this game actively? This game was a pretty emotional experience for me and where my life was at last year and it will always be a favorite of mine now.

    I was just curious, this Christmas I started a brand new game and was wondering if it still has a great player base or not?

    submitted by /u/ohgodlookimsodead
    [link] [comments]

    Spotted a certain someone while playing CyberPunk 2077

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    “...you’re my bridge to the future..”

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Any idea how to get rid of cryptobiotes from other players?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    So I've been collecting the memory chips, and I nearly have all of them except someone's put cryptobiotes right on top of one of them, meaning I can't get it. I've tried disconnecting from the Internet but it's just not going away. Does it degrade over time or am I screwed? Many thanks for any pointers.

    submitted by /u/Fazzinator111
    [link] [comments]

    Super Soldier Sam (minor gameplay spoilers)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Anybody just drop deliveries for a while and just kick some terrorist and mule ass?

    If you equip speed legs, full plate armor, and a bunch of non lethal weapons, you can just ride in on a motor bike and clear house.

    Its a fun way to break up the monotony of deliveries if you need to take a break. And it gives you a real super solider vibe with the giant jumps and sprinting speed from the exo legs.

    Keep on keeping on 👍

    submitted by /u/bobdel11
    [link] [comments]

    Fragile, but not that fragile

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Maybe the most beautiful Screenshots I ever made in a Game <3

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment