• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Death Stranding Yay, road trip. Who's excited?

    Death Stranding Yay, road trip. Who's excited?


    Yay, road trip. Who's excited?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    My work style is Kojima-Professional

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Your local art MULE is back with some Fragile fanart.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    The Death Stranding edition PS4 Pro pairs perfectly with the PS5

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] My homage to Death Stranding

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    3D printed BB model

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    "No, its in YOUR hands"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Holograms in the mountains?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I'm in the middle of my third playthrough working on the missions in the mountains and I've come across several holograms that are in the middle of nowhere throughout the area. They're people, but they are too staticy to make out any kind of real detail. I've tried searching online, but can't find anything on them. Anyone know what they're suppose to be?

    submitted by /u/Futurama_Llama
    [link] [comments]

    Second play through and my first void out. Makes me want to do a lot more.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    When Mama and I have to contemplate the future of humanity.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    How do you execute this heavy melee attack?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:45 PM PST

    [Episode 4] -- Stuck at intro boss fight

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:44 PM PST

    So, I have been playing 'very hard' difficulty and until now haven't really found it to cause too many issues. But chapter 4 intro boss is ... frustrating, to say the least. Can anyone offer any advice? I tried to see if I could reduce the difficulty but it seems that you're not able to lower difficulty when in 'very hard' mode apparently, so here I am. I'd been playing with controller (on my PC) but switched over to KB and mouse to help out here but it still seems even the fodder mobs take almost a full clip to drop, and if you don't push they just seem to keep spawning? Is that accurate?

    submitted by /u/mirakku
    [link] [comments]

    Calming and soothing!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    It was raining the other day here for the first time in a while; so I decided to go for walk in the rain through a densely wooded area. I listened to the song, "The Timefall" while walking. The smell of the wet pines, squishing of the mud beneath my feet, the sound of the rain striking the Earth, the dark clouds and the music playing in my ears; it was so calming. Also when lived in Australia, I would walk on the beaches in the rain which was very calming as well. Doing these things greatly reduced my stress and anxiety it was great! Praise Kojima for blessing us with this game!

    submitted by /u/NoCartoonist8068
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone done a walk only playthrough? No vehicles or zip lines?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Want to know it's possible before I try xD

    submitted by /u/29_nov
    [link] [comments]

    Cradle of Stranding | Death Stranding Tribute

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Concept video when I was first setting up my ziplines. Wasn't perfect then but I perfected it and was going to show the full network but there's a mission that kills your builds near endgame and I don't have the motivation to reconstruct it.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment