• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Death Stranding I'm no cosplay pro, but I had fun with this one. Heartman for Halloween!

    Death Stranding I'm no cosplay pro, but I had fun with this one. Heartman for Halloween!


    I'm no cosplay pro, but I had fun with this one. Heartman for Halloween!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Happy Halloween! I had recently just beat the game about two weeks ago..fell in love with it.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Decided to be private room Sam for Halloween this year.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    My own Sam costume, hope you all like it!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Don’t know if it’s intentional but I like how it kind of resembles a cross

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Hauling ass throughout Halloween!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Just got the game on pc need some graphics advice

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Just want it to run pretty and smooth. Getting about 130fps with all settings on very high and DLSS set to ultra performance. Only thing I'm not sure about is the DLSS. Is ultra performance the best setting for me? There's not much description of the different modes lol.

    I'm playing at 1080p on a 144hz monitor. I have a ryzen 5 3600 and a RTX 2070 super if that helps

    submitted by /u/illusivesamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Are you tired of seeing an anchor on top of a cliff with its rope there, just bring some sticky with you

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Also, the rope can reset back on top even if you make sure to drop it down and is playing offline, this happened way too often on my playthrough.

    Edit: aim for the anchor, it might take a few tries to register

    submitted by /u/Sweaper1993
    [link] [comments]

    This beautiful game was released (about a week from today) this time last year. I've been a very patient gamer waiting for this moment.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Not sure if Halloween costume or IRL

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    One more cosplay to add to the pile. Hope everyone is staying safe out there! Keep on Keeping on!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Sam Porter Bridges drawn with dots. (This was my first attempted at this, also yes I know BB looks like lemon grab from adventure time , couldn’t really fix it, sorry)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Keep on keeping on. ��☔

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Unable to launch game at all

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Hello, I bought the game on sale on the EGS and I have been trying to launch it all day. no splash screen comes up, the most notable thing that happens is in the launcher it cycles "cloud syncing..." to "Running..." to "Cloud Syncing..." back to launch.

    My specs are as follows Threadripper 1950x 64gb RAM EVGA 1080 Latest Drivers Windows 10 Pro update 1903

    submitted by /u/Goodyobsir
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS your first Kojima Game ?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Before death stranding i didn't play any Kojima Game (and what got me first into the game is the hype surrounding its creator and i clearly wasn't dissapointed ,now i plan on playing some of the MGS games) wbu ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ayoubgoo
    [link] [comments]

    5 stars for locations

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    So, as I have progressed through the game, every new place to the ciral network I have immediately getting them up to 5 stars (a bit of a grind), I am asking if this is worth doing as you go or just easier to do it later? Is there any benefits to doing it right away?

    submitted by /u/TheSauciestSquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    PC Technical Advise regarding DLSS...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Hi,

    So i recently got the game on pc after playing it on console at the start of the year.

    I have a 4k setup so tried that option but it struggled a little with performance. I turned on Nvidias DLSS which looks incredible and runs great except for this one issue...

    https://imgur.com/a/kFWLyye

    As from the pics above any floating or flying objects have a weird stream or trail on them, some kind of ghosting?

    This is ONLY when DLSS is on and doesnt appear with the FidelityCAS or just default.

    Would anyone happen to know what might be the cause of this? Something to do with anti aliasing?

    For now ive turned the resolution down to 1440p which still looks great

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pauncefoot
    [link] [comments]

    Re-playing on PC, photo mode is too good, thought I'd share my new desktop wallpaper...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment