• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Death Stranding Fragile photoshoot preview

    Death Stranding Fragile photoshoot preview


    Fragile photoshoot preview

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Was able to pick up some themed facemasks

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Its just the top of a crane across the bay in the morning fog, but I immediately thought of a BT when i saw it. The beach is breaking through!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Death stranding in vita

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Me and these porters lookin like a sick boyband

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    River to the Musician

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Where we're going as individuals varies wildly, but we cannot avoid leaving an impression.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Tfw the online zipline network you were riding ends in MULE territory.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Started playing DS few days ago and I can't stop. Amazing mix of beautiful visuals, interesting gameplay, engaging story, superb cast and setting. Also I like shooting (bola) and driving (bike), not sure why a lot of people say these two things are bad in DS. Anyway, keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Why does Sam keep encouraging me to put him in the shower?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    It's that raunchy ass wink before and after that kills me.

    In as much seriousness as I can muster, does this happen every time? Is there any benefit to regularly showering apart from the grenades it gives you?

    I know in MGSV if you don't visit motherbase often enough to shower you start to attract flies and eventually get a cutscene where the boys recoil from your smell, and Quiet gets you in the shower with her. Any chance there's something similar in DS...a special cutscene I mean...not fragile pulling Sam into the shower, although I wouldn't be completely opposed to that.

    Anyways, Sam ffs stop bloody winking at me, I'm a married man, I can be dealing with these advances.

    Keep on keeping on.

    submitted by /u/MoDyingSon
    [link] [comments]

    She's A Rainbow

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    This game would be perfect for a new game plus

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    The main story of the game is so strong and there's so much stuff to do outside of it that I really wish I could go through the story again while working to build my 100% and not starting from scratch

    kojima plz

    submitted by /u/VikkyisHungry
    [link] [comments]

    The plot is.... well....

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Somehow Kojima managed to explain everything, yet nothing at the same time, how did he do that?

    Like seriously, this is like the confusion of the entire Metal Gear Solid series, but in one go, There's so much plot here for 5 games,

    Yet, i kinda like it? Idk, i'm following just fine, but still feel like i should have played 2 past games before this one, i didn't expect Kojima to explain anything to me, i know the man, i played 8 games he made, i know what i'm getting myself into, but can he at least make it a little less confusing? Is that too much to ask?

    Anyways, it's not that hard to comprehend, it's just, when you think you follow the story jusy fine, a new information throw you right back out of the path, i need time to make sense out of all of this,

    Still a phenomenal game though.

    submitted by /u/Zack_Brangen
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find the gold variation of the Ludens Mask Sunglasses?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Why have I managed to find gold variants of pretty much every item except for the Ludens sunglasses? I have the "Sam Sunglasses" gold frames. I have the skeletons and the gold Armor plates.

    Did I somehow miss something?

    submitted by /u/The_Odradek_Champion
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the significance of the different masks?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Bottom Text. Its been a long time since I played, and after getting into some old first impressions/ early LPs, I realized I never figured out the significance of the gold and DieHard-Man masks. So what was the transference of masks, and the masks themselves supposed to mean?

    submitted by /u/TheBalticguy
    [link] [comments]

    Can memory chips get stolen by MULES?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I took one from a camp and ended up getting killed. Did they take it back?

    submitted by /u/Nutellism
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect candidate doesn’t exi...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Death Stranding - BBs Theme Bell Cover

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Late game Death Stranding in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Replacing vs Repairing/Upgrading Zip Line Anchors...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Since it doesn't cost any materials (other than the PCC) to build a new zip line anchor, wouldn't it make more sense to just replace old anchors with brand new ones rather than adding materials to repair them? I guess if there are anchors that are difficult to get to on foot I suppose it would save some trouble in the long run to prevent deterioration, but otherwise...?

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    The beauty of Death Stranding's open world

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment