• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Death Stranding I made a "working" odradek for a customer

    Death Stranding I made a "working" odradek for a customer


    I made a "working" odradek for a customer

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Hi porters, this is one of my paintings a did for the fanbook project based on Death Stranding for Mr Kojima himself, hope you like it¡

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I turned my backpack into a porter's backpack

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Trump spends last day in office with son, Donald Trump Jr. [2020, colorized]

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Just printed this bad boy up on the chiral printer. aka I bought this to celebrate achieving platinum.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I forgot how badass this cutscene was, one of my favourites in the game

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Just got back in after a few months off, what a beautiful game!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    More Lo-Fi beats to deliver / hold-breath / punch mules to ;P If you have ideas for the next animation feel free to suggest!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    how did this happen, Sam?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    It's been said before, but I'll say it again: it's brilliant.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    What makes it brilliant is what many people consider to be its weakness: the simplicity of the gameplay loop. Death Stranding proves that an open world game has no need for the endless variety of (often far fetched) missions we see so much of these days, as long as its core mechanic is executed in detail and in depth. Where other developers fill their worlds with "content", Kojima and his team fill theirs with meaning. They created a hauntingly beautiful environment in which the focus lies not on mission design but on gameplay mechanics and player's creativity, thus generating a true immersive sandbox experience.

    And because the game made me think about the landscape, the weather, the distance and the terrain, about every drop, every rock, every little stream of water as I would in real life, it felt as if it were actually me standing there, gasping for air after having just carried a heavy cargo up a mountain. I cannot begin to count the times I stood watching my surroundings in awe. Finished it over a week ago, and it's still on my mind. If only more games were like this.

    submitted by /u/TheSandboxTramp
    [link] [comments]

    Oder 246 not showing up?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I have looked online and there is a record of oder 246 existing, on some pages. Others don't even have it listed, and in my game it skips from oder 245 to order 247, as if there is no oder 246.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    I was trying to unlock the next level with the collector, and when I saw this order I figure this was the easiest way, so I went to take on the oder... But it's not there. And I know I haven't done it before now, because I just recently unlocked the collector, long after I had raised the junk dealer to 5 stars, and stopped going over there.

    So anyone else having this issue?

    Anyone else know why it's occuring?

    Is there a way to get it to show up? Like another mission, or achievement, or level that you have to reach in order to unlock it?

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Kojima is a prophet

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    [Spoiler] Never talk to me or my BB ever again

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Zoom in for Details - Cliff FanArt

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    The Elephant in the room [Gameplay Spoilers]

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Death Stranding was such a great experience. Kojima set the bar pretty high and some were underwhelmed, not me though, this game blew me away and kept me hooked for a solid week until I completed much of the content.

    There's so much you can say is great about the game, however during my playthrough there was one glaring issue that puts this lower on my list to 100% and that's not the hours of journeying.

    I admit the first few encounters with the BTs were intense. To be honest for the first 20 hours I felt threatened however after completing the stories I found myself to be completely unfazed by the predictable BT encounters. So much so that they eventually became a nuisance more than anything.

    My question to you is what would you do to improve these encounters and to make this crucial gameplay element a bit more interesting?

    submitted by /u/wattybanker
    [link] [comments]

    Can't go to western region - missing memory chip!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I finished the game and decided to get the platinum trophy BUT I can't go back to western region of the world to get the memory chip #10. Any tips on how can I get back there?

    P.S: I know it is a easy get chip. That's my fault I didn't used the scanner on western region...

    submitted by /u/lordseth1985
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Random bridge with tons of likes?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    So I was watching my friend play and he encountered a random bridge that served no clear purpose. It was in the ravine (inside the ravine, not across it) near the Cosplayer shelter but it didn't actually help players get anywhere. It was just sitting on a small stretch of flat terrain that was easier to traverse than the bridge itself. We gave it a mild chuckle until we noticed it had over 2.3 MILLION likes! Whaaaaaa??

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    Sam you bojo ! Hoverboards don't work on water !

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    A Death Stranding doodle i did at work.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Just finished second walkthrough

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Nonetheless, I still bawled my eyes out at 2h00 a.m. and woke up an emotional wreck and a shell of a human.

    Still, I righted some wrongs in this second time.

    I maxed out everything, the Elder is still alive, the BTs are giving me likes, connection with Lou is maxed out and I got a million likes.

    I don't know if I have the strength to go for the 100% achievements on PS right now.

    Honestly, I connected fully with what Sam said in the end to Fragile.

    I hope Lou is making it worth the daily struggle for him though.

    https://preview.redd.it/whr1mgw4sar51.jpg?width=3264&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=42cac3d5919f48b312a08d422a27f1e68f0b7784

    submitted by /u/Doujinium
    [link] [comments]

    From Sapiens to Ludens - The Role of Play in Death Stranding

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment