• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Sam (photo mode with camera tool on pc, adjustments in LR)

    Death Stranding Sam (photo mode with camera tool on pc, adjustments in LR)


    Sam (photo mode with camera tool on pc, adjustments in LR)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I love this game! So I made a custom Death Stranding themed cargo PC

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Worked really hard on this! I hope it helps some of you :)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    The 93 hours of my journey with Death Stranding resulted in the most beautiful Platinum of my gaming career!!! Thank you Kojima Production and thank you to the DS community; this is my favourite photo from the amazing Photo Mode, hope you like it!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    GIVEAWAY Death Stranding Collectors Edition

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    So I have the collectors edition and am quickly running out of room to store it.

    I'll be giving away the edition (without the game) for free to a random person at 11:30 PM EST Wednesday, for free!

    It hasn't even been touched, just took the game out and haven't even seen the rest of it!

    All you gotta do is comment, will be entering the names into a random generator and contacting je winner shortly after it ends.

    Good luck :)

    submitted by /u/RiZing_Prodigy
    [link] [comments]

    So it begins... We better have a Mod flair soon...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Hello from your DEATH STRANDING PC Community Manager! We have a new video to show you...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hi everyone :) Antonela here, Senior Brand Community Manager for DEATH STRANDING. (PC) Just dropping by to show you this brilliant video from our friends at KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS. Award-winning landscape photographer Pete Rowbottom shares 5 personal tips for capturing shots in DEATH STRANDING. Enjoy...

    https://youtu.be/9dEyElS9mk8

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    Post game feature idea

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Once you finish the game music will no longer play. Why not have an option to be able to play music while you make your deliveries. This could subtract from the atmosphere. So make the frequency that songs play random. I think this is the best of both worlds. Really like the music in this game

    submitted by /u/rielua
    [link] [comments]

    I saw the sun there for the first time.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Guys I Am So Happy Rn, I Platinumed This Game A Year Ago And I Came Back To Do The One Thing I Haven't Done And That Was To Rebuild All The Roads And I Finally Did It, I Absolutely Love This Game Its One Of My Most Favorite Games Of All Time

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Even a Porter needs a beach day. Major Death Stranding vibes on this cloudy beach day carrying all the supplies

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I started Death Stranding and...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Went right to replay MGSV again ( my favorite game ever), I just couldn't get into DS, I think I will be able to maybe in a future playthrough, i just wasn't feeling it. Does it get better? I'm at the part>! in snowy mountains when you are trying to get bb back.!<

    submitted by /u/davesbutt
    [link] [comments]

    Day and Night cicles would be beautiful!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Big fan of the photo mode ��

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I love the new photo mode. Stay safe porters! Keep that oxygen mask on for covid

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] (General spoilers for game content within/after chapter 3) I swear these things hate me...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    DS dream

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Yesterday night I've dreamt of actually seeing a BT without any support of a BB. And I'm not a Dooms either. I'm a Leo ♌️. It's strange how it began because I had the same exact dream twice before. It played out differently than before. The BT appeared exactly how it appears in DS but I saw who it was before it became one. Idk If Kojima is from a different timeline or if he's from the future. But clearly he's from one or both!

    submitted by /u/NoFondant6833
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] Finished the game 3 days ago. Still can't believe it's finally over.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Felt like this looks like a festival snap. Taken with an LSD infused Polaroid.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Grenades or guns, which do you prefer?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    At various stages of the game, it seems like grenades are the obvious choice (they're silent, versatile, and the grenade pouch comes early on). But I just unlocked the ammo pouch, and I've already had guns that wear many hats. When you've got most everything, which do you go with?

    submitted by /u/TJM21M
    [link] [comments]

    What does this little icons mean?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Game crashes, cannot continue! Help? [SPOILER] [EPISODE 11]

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Spoilers if you've not played this far, but mild ones... not 100% sure of episode, since I skip past the video on replays.

    Not that I mind beating the hell out of Higgs, but after that fight and the prolonged video sequence that follows, when Amelie boots Sam into the Seam and he repatriates... nothing. Game says loading, left click to continue, shifts to black screen, and nothing. Game has simply stopped displaying anything on the screen. Task manager says it's still running, but nothing on the display. Only way out is to close the program - which means I get to kick Higgs' ass again, whether I want to or not.

    I've now kicked Higgs' ass 4..5..6! times, rebooting, reinstalling video drivers, etc. No change.

    Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, 8G RAMRadeon RX 560 w/4G VRAM, Radeon 20.4.2 with standard settings

    I've come so far, I can't believe I cannot finish the game.

    Help?

    Edit: I have also verified the game files via Steam (Gear, Properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity), everything passed that inspection.

    submitted by /u/JonathanMurray272
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment