• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Death Stranding A landscape pic

    Death Stranding A landscape pic


    A landscape pic

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Got a lil bored and changed the icons on my apps (I put a few mgsv pics in it)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I Designed a Death stranding coaster for my computer desk! It turned out awesome!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Recently inaugurated statues of French presidents Hollande & Chirac in Corrèze, France, that clearly belong here.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I feel bad for him.... It was an accident I swear! ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    After toying to get it blue, I found tasty safe house location.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    This is the best example of a game made with all creative liberty and a great budget.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I just beat the game and I was really surprised how oddly addictive this game can get to be and how satisfying it is to go from point A to point B and so on.

    I could say that this story takes a very basic concept of a delivery guy and makes it its own by adding a very mind bending plot and a lot, but a LOT of mechanics that keep the game fresh, even on the last quarter of the main story.

    The casting was excellent. With amazing performances of each one of the people you get to be in contact with.

    The characters are so common but at the same time have their own feature that makes them unique.

    The references to other forms of art like movies, music and other games show the great influence Kojima has had throughout the years and how this has shaped the final form of this game.

    The music... Oh, the music. It's a perfect match for the game. I cannot imagine other music for this game.

    The topics touched in the game are worthy of discussion. Even when the concepts have their own names are extremely relatable to our current reality. Heck, the game even predicted our quarantine isolation now a days.

    This is a true piece of art that will spark discussions in the future. I know many people tagged the game as the "walking simulator" but we all in this reddit know that this was not what YouTubers named it as such. But time will tell the story of a game that was ahead of it's time.

    And I was just going to say. "Holy crap, what a great game." XD

    submitted by /u/djnupu
    [link] [comments]

    Collection of some of the screenshots that I took and uploaded to Deep Dream Generator to make them have some neat effects

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Just beat the game last night

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    WOW. I am shook just from the whole experience.

    There are very few games that have effected me so profoundly as Death Stranding. Ironically enough Homeworld had a very similar effect on me.

    What a goddamn masterpiece this was. Can't wait to spend my "two weeks" finding some last achievements =)

    submitted by /u/erratic0101
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone wver noticed BB imitating Cliff Unger? ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    My own personal takeaway from the game. Does anyone feel similar?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    When I saw it played on Twitch, I was instantly turned off. I thought "this looks like a recruitment app for Amazon" or "Why would they put so many big name actors and Monster in the game" but those thoughts were overridden by the incredible intent behind this game.

    Metaphorically speaking I think the intent behind the game is to connect the knots who have been lost. I had the realization that Kojima is just putting his favorite things in a format that is perfect for sharing them. He is literally becoming the first knot in a chain of connection similar to the chiral network. That might seem absurd but the connection in the game doesn't have to be a literal chiral connection when you realize that human connection works the same way. He beats you over the head with strands, bridges and connections because he sees how interconnected the world is and how we can all become linked by what we personally have to offer. I think this is why he offers so many different walks of life and life experience to the different preppers. The many different isolating scenarios the world is going through right now makes this message hit home harder than I could fathom.

    I've had many memorable gaming experiences but never one that truly made me analyze the way that I play and what that means for the culture I am taking part in. The whole concept of homo ludens in general blew my mind when I read it in the interviews/emails then looked it up online. There are numerous bits of information sprinkled in the game that are the stuff to give you a reevaluation of your entire life. The dopamine feedback loops that we can so easily get trapped in is something I never thought would be used for good, but the liking system in the game proved me wrong.

    I beat the game the other day and I can't stop thinking about it. I feel like I'm going to start judging games less for their entertainment value now and more for the way that it makes me play with the intent behind the game. Thank you to anyone who was a part of the creation process! I never thought I would get an experience from gaming like this. It cannot be reproduced in any way. The personal experience was nothing short of spiritual.

    submitted by /u/Dark_house
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a bit butt hurt, what about you?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I absolutely love death stranding and am continuing to play it, before the chapter "tomorrow is in your hands" I would follow the story only, but once I reach the 2 weeks to wait the presidents speech, I wanted to explore the world, but I find myself a bit butt hurt that you can't actually go to the void out Craters in the east area or the central area, at least not by normal means, I was so hyped but I guess it was not meant to be. Can anyone else imagine putting one zip line on one end of the crater and one on the opposite side and just zipping across these massive holes in the ground, does a tone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/bestgandhi
    [link] [comments]

    My hommage to "Free Willy" [EPISODE 9]

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    This game hits different in 2020

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Way back when, I remember the game was like "oh cool, now to talk to my friends about it." but in 2020 everyone is basically like how it is in DS, locked up and disconnected.

    I'm gonna use this game to go hiking and do my thing to combat the big l o n e l i

    submitted by /u/Bi-Cycle-Unchained
    [link] [comments]

    Songs that automatically played during story mission?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hello porters, can anyone please list all songs that played during story delivery mission? For example, like "Don't be so Serious" while Sam first departing from Capital Knot to the first Distro. Thank you and have a pleasant journey

    submitted by /u/hafizharbi92
    [link] [comments]

    @_tyedied on twitter has some really awesome (possibly) DS-inspired work

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    [Question] Communication with Amelie

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Is there somewhere in the game that explains how Amelie can communicate from the beach? I don't understand how Amelie is still connected to the real world and even able to communicate at all especially after Bridget dies unless it has something to do with her being the EE.

    submitted by /u/Avertigog
    [link] [comments]

    at about 105 hours, i've 100%'d death stranding! it's the first game i've ever fully completed! this is one of my favorite screenshots that i took near the end of my journey...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I’m convinced the BT’s are a play on the real life problem of oil spills

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Idk if this is obvious to everyone or what but I always saw BT's as these inky things. This made me think that maybe Kojima is directing his fan base to the real world problem of oil spills?

    submitted by /u/xD_Cloudy5
    [link] [comments]

    For the Porters that love to rock!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Through thick and thin, treat your companion with care

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment