• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Death Stranding Sam porter be like

    Death Stranding Sam porter be like


    Sam porter be like

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    First photo in photomode ♡

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Original Score Splatter Vinyl Set!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Saw this truck while walking under the rain, should I worry?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Second playthrough and first screenshot in photo mode

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Slowly working through platinum and ran into this good boy hologram. I've finished the story months ago but don't remember a pup being in the game? Personally I thought it was a small nod to D-Dog in MGSV.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    This area rocks

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    A little DS flair for my new car! The whole wide world will be ours to explore.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Here’s another really good SS I took! I used this one as my background on my PlayStation. I’ll be posting another tomorrow

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    My Favorite Photomode moment so far

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    My first photomoder photo ever after beating the game

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Why does America look so different??

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I haven't played Death Stranding but I'm looking forward to the PC release, so please avoid major story spoilers if you can, background lore is okay as long if doesn't ruin the plot or something :).

    I've only watched the trailers but one of my biggest questions that I want to know why is America in Death Stranding looks so different geologically (I hope that's there right word). Is it because of the Timefall, or is it just Kojima's artistic representation?

    submitted by /u/JUGGERNUGGS
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what happened to this truck?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Pins given out for watching Death Stranding game play at PAX AUS 2019

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Heard a Death Stranding-y today~

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    This tune reminded me of DS. └|∵|┐♪

    https://youtu.be/dIwwjy4slI8

    Haven't played in months but might dust off the ol' Reverse Trike for a long ride to Port Knot to this one.

    submitted by /u/navyblack5323
    [link] [comments]

    Real life wearable Odradek (picks fruit, but doesn't yet detect ghosts)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever complied the pictures shown when you progress your Porter skills?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I really like them and I feel like something of the sort has already been done... If not, with PC version out, it might be easier to get them?

    submitted by /u/wimpyloser
    [link] [comments]

    Played through the story and a good chunk of endgame before i noticed this shortcut between Mama's Lab and South Knot :c

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    VIBRANT BTs over Kansas

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Is it okay to jump in now?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I showed up early to the party. Hit my head on a table. Passed out in a coma. And I just now woke up and wondering where I've been.

    Context: I bought the game day 1 to support our man Kojima and I played it for 10 or so hours. I absolutely enjoyed the game. But I had extra shifts at work and simply couldn't continue the game. Now that I am laid off I want to get back to it. I remember the game sharing a tied online experience with other players. Is this still as strong and enjoyable as the first few months of gameplay or has online activity died down?

    submitted by /u/Miguel30Locs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment