• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Death Stranding Long time lurker first post here!

    Death Stranding Long time lurker first post here!


    Long time lurker first post here!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    This should be an easy jump

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Big thank you to u/yamilight for hooking me up with this 3D printed Higgs mask!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I (tried) to build a distribution center in minecraft

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Every time goddamnit

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Proper laptop shipping procedure.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    This game is... Incredible! Finished the story, trying to platinum.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Probably My Favorite Screenshot Yet.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Shirt came a day early! Thanks, Porter! ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I told you all I would upload another one today. So here you go!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Haha...Hah... Bruh..

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    "Everyone Was Kung-Fu Fighting!"

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Started playing this game yesterday and was messing around with photo mode for a bit and actually managed to take a really awesome pic!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    [Episode 7] Question about all the preppers

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I think I am at or near the end of episode 7, wondering how many preppers I can 5-star before advancing the story or if I need to just go on first?

    I have seen where Sam is asked to go to Heartman's Lab and I already found it just by panning and zooming on the map but I haven't gone there yet. Instead I wanted to try and wrap up whatever porters I hadn't connected or leveled up yet.

    So I spent some time poring over the map, walking through unconnected regions etc, and I have managed to walk up on every other prepper shelter, I think. I found First Prepper seems an arrogant SOB but I didn't meet him through an order to bring anything there, just that I was able to pick up lost cargo to deliver when I found that shelter. 4 of the other shelters in that area, don't have any orders I can take from them. And since I was wandering on my own, I don't know which other locations might or might not have orders for them. And of course there is Peter frickin Englert, about whom I have my suspicions but please don't spoil anything for me. It's just his pizza deliveries are so damned inconvenient and he's never there but his emails are so saccharine that I'm like wtf is up with this guy, shady. I have part of the first star for him but not all.

    So in total I think that makes 6 preppers remaining for me as I think I've got 5 stars at every other location (although... even though I have Philip North at 5 stars, there is that Langdon guy who was saved by the blood delivery who emails you once or twice when he recovers, idk if that guy comes back or is 5-star-able...). How much of this can I take care of now, getting everyone connected and up to five stars? Or is it a waste of time trying and I won't be able to until getting further in the story?

    submitted by /u/zarifex
    [link] [comments]

    The most bizarre fact about #DeathStranding isn't the game itself, but some of elements from it come true, or at least real. The isolation, the delivery, the suit, and now the thoughts about America. I would create conspirations about that, if I weren't completely normal.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Game difficulty?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Thinking of doing a new play full since I finished the game around a week or two after release but what difficulty should I go with and what can make the game harder in the settings like disabling being spotted by a bts or something along the lines

    submitted by /u/Frozen1100
    [link] [comments]

    Yes

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Do standard orders go away after a period of time or can I do them all at the end of the game?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Got this after chapter 9 and it both caught me off guard and gave me a rush of excitement

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Made myself wallpaper for Desktop in the Photo Mode. Amazing!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Was the game too easy?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    So its been a while now, i binged the game upon releaee and finished it not long after. It was an interesting experience, but I kinda feel it was all too easy, I think i fell over once or twice but not more than that, every route seemed kinda obvious and I almost never needed more than one item. I think the game would have been better if the map was a little bigger and the terrain a bit rougher, i dunno, i just dont think it was good at what it was trying to do gameplay wise it was good in alot of other ways, but I was never really challenged by the terrain like I wanted. Maybe that was the point tho, it was a really nice meditiative experience.

    submitted by /u/Fantact
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here have a Bridges cap?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    i am thinking of buying the official Bridges cap but idk if it is the type of cap that would fit my head well.

    So, if anyone here has the cap and could share a photo of it with me so i could see it a little better i would reaaally appreciate that

    submitted by /u/luckbrav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment